TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
On their visits don't do much, sit around, trips to gas station.

describing sleeping er flophouse arrangement.

Saw dark and a silver revolver and rifle. Silver was Romes.

Dark one was Davidson's. Rifle was Davidson's. Kept it in his bedroom.

Dang, gotta pick up my dog from the groomers. Be back shortly.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Lawson says ask Coleman what happ, Coleman responded "came back for u" #cntrial
2 minutes ago via txt

Lawson - asked Coleman go back E Ky w/ her a/f Davidson pointed rifle at Lawson but Coleman said no #cntrial
4 minutes ago via txt

Forget fireworks. This crew of unemployed shot guns on New Year's. Coleman didn't, Lawson says #cntrial
8 minutes ago via txt

Big time there on Chipman b/4 killings - "sat around, made trips to gas station," Lawson says #cntrial
11 minutes ago via txt

Defense cross. Asking Stacy about if she has ever previously seen those firearms before. She says yes. Describes the times she saw the rifle and the revolver in December before shooting them off on New Years.

Asking Stacy if Vanessa was employed in KY. Stacy says yes but that VC was unemployed at the time that she left.

*Sorry if it doesn't make much sense I'm trying to catch things that are being said while I'm working!*

Stacy talking about the blankets that cover the doorways in the house.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

White girl rapper "Blue" aka Natasha Hayes in the house. Give it up! #cntrial
less than a minute ago via txt

Jury wants know who looked at knoxnews about case, Lawson confirms Coleman didn't #cntrial
2 minutes ago via txt

Asking Stacy if Vanessa was employed in KY. Stacy says yes but that VC was unemployed at the time that she left.

*Sorry if it doesn't make much sense I'm trying to catch things that are being said while I'm working!*

You're doing a great job. I was going to try and fill in but I couldn't do it while I work.

VC lived at Blue's place on and off before she took all her belongings and left for Knoxville on December 28th.

Blue was sleeping when VC and Rome came knocking on her door on that Tuesday. Their stuff was on her porch. They did not appear scared or upset. Blue did not discuss what happened down in knoxville with VC.

Blue let G use her computer. She did not check what was looked at on the computer. VC and VC's sister Adja? *sp* were talking in the kitchen while G was upstairs on the computer.

lol, Vanessa went in the room to do their boyfriend girfriend thing....TMI!

Just getting back - not caught up to know who this is.
zme5ix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member