TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trant is trying to make the fingerprint process look like junk science.

Trant saying distortion could sway fingerprint id. But tech fires back that that would be an unidentifiable print.

Really going after tech's capability and skill.

Trant pointing out lack of protocol in fingerprint analysis.

Explaining that one mistake his cert is pulled, lose his job and might end up in jail? Did I hear that right?

Here, but barely awake. Stayed up re-readiing Davidson's interrogation. sheesh

Good answer by Crenshaw, remaining strong when hit with the subjectivity nonsense.

Tech says you either match or you don't. Not like DNA where there are odds of one in a million.

Pros recross.

Talking Cell charger. Not a good candidate for fingerprint analysis.

Attorneys at bench and collecting juror questions?

Jurors: Is there any way Davidson print is not his. Tech says he 100 print sure it's Davidson.

Witness excused.

Next Witness.

DeDowd? Knox Pd. Training coordinator. Spec operations squad. High risk warrant service. IMO, apprehension squad.

Awesome question - is there any possibility whatsoever that the print could belong to anyone else on earth .... and Crenshaw's answer perfect!

"If I am in any way unsure, I won't make the match, so yes, I am sure it is davidson's print."

The delivery and timing of that Q & A was so complete, it blew the defense's questioning to nothing. : )

Warrant service on Chipman street. Talking entering and clearing house, secure for CID folks to investigate.

Awesome question - is there any possibility whatsoever that the print could belong to anyone else on earth .... and Crenshaw's answer perfect!

"If I am in any way unsure, I won't make the match, so yes, I am sure it is davidson's print."

The delivery and timing of that Q & A was so complete, it blew the defense's questioning to nothing. : )

Lol, for all the song and dance Trant did....the juror flushed it down the toilet. Trant is stumbling today. Like when he kept pressing why no prints and Crenshaw said basically....decomp fluids....ha!

LE pointing out on diagram of house, what happened where.

Funny no juror questions about the pills or pill bottle. I guess they aren't much concerned about it.

LE talking about the trashcan. It grabbed his attention. The brought up their weapons, pulled up lid and found the victim.

Officer stepped into kitchen, saw trashcan...out of shape, oddly out of shape.

Thought someone was in trashcan, could have been a suspect. Trashcan was out of shape. Saw arm. Touched her, no signes of life. Had gloves on. He's sad when he says no signs of life.

Id'ing photo of kitchen, trashcan, and Channons arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther