TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the judge will remark on all the red?

Probably but what's he going to say?!? Ummm I see you are all wearing red this morning, I'm sorry but that takes the rights away from our defendent, again. They should have invited the neighborhood bloods :innocent:

Maybe a crip will get hold of Davidson while he's locked up. I can only hope.

Good am. Prayers for justice, and the families... to get thru some difficult listening ahead. To facts twisted and probably much sullying of the memory of these victims. If they do too much of this they risk alienating and incensing the jury further. And *I* will be gritting my teeth, and smashing my keyboard. God bless these parents as they endure thru yet another day of the horrors to which their children were subjected.:prayer:

:parrot:

Oh... the defense won't be graphic or xrated but sanitized. Just a few people "hanging out" w LD :rolleyes: Ok will try to curb the sarcasm here, I'm not making any promises tho.

Davidson looked at the family then walked nicely to his seat.

lol, someone on his team is wearing a red vest under his jacket.

Here's to speedy justice for Chris and Channon.
dfzu3a.jpg
29cpah0.jpg

Not only X-rated but so disturbing, that as an adult, I have a hard time letting my 23 yr. old and 19 yr. old leave the house with out scaring them half to death about what they need to look out for (as if someone could actually prevent what happened to Channon and Chris).

This could hurt this child for a long time.

I have read if you are ever car jacked you crash into the nearest tree. If anyone holds a gun to your head in the parking lot, RUN, you have a better chance at getting away even police officers have a hard time hitting a moving person with a bullet

Starting about being late. An issue arose with TK's closing. She argued some of the SA...more than one. Up to jury to decide that.

How to frame number of SA's to jury in order to follow rules.

Jury will be instructed that the pros will rely on oral presentation by cobbins that davidson is criminally responsible for.

Sounds like the same thing for vaginal penetration.

Good Lord, just when you thought maybe these poor parents wouldn't wake up to being assaulted w these vile details... so much for that.

LD just thinks they're wearing red for Bloods. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the defense guy sitting behind Davidson realizes his faux paux? lol.

Defense closing. Good lord....the year 1770? I guess we are going to have a lesson in the constitution now.

Not only X-rated but so disturbing, that as an adult, I have a hard time letting my 23 yr. old and 19 yr. old leave the house with out scaring them half to death about what they need to look out for (as if someone could actually prevent what happened to Channon and Chris).

This could hurt this child for a long time.

Heck, I'm a 46 yr old adult and this has hurt me to the point of nightmares and I have a feeling its going to be a long time till I'll be able to shake this one.:banghead:

...oh Lord............

wtheck does this have to do w ANYTHING....... this is the best he's got, an American history lesson... p-lez...

Comparing this to the Boston Massacre ??? And himself to John Adams? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members