Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatred, violence, substance abuse passed from one generation to the next... Evelyn was so beautiful and innocent.
Another long day wondering and worrying and seeing MB smirk so selfishly in court just made it worse I think. She just seems so disconnected.

Correcting typos. Ugh spellcheck!

Exactly. That soulless monster AB showed her evil when she bonded out. Why would you be hiding your face instead of screaming and bawling your eyes out because your grandbaby is missing. We don’t have any children. We have our doggy who if she went missing we would be screaming at the top of our lungs to find her. Here you have this little baby Evelyn with those big blue eyes caught in a world of crap with not one of her pathetic drug loving family members screaming off the roof tops for her safe
return!! Bet they’d be screaming if someone disrupted their “parties”. BARF!

"Angela Boswell was released from the Sullivan County jail Friday night with the condition that she wear the GPS ankle monitor. However, her monitor does not restrict where she can go but does track her every move."

“The GPS ankle monitor is, of course, tracking those persons by coordinates and those coordinates are uploaded when they ping from the GPS device to a server for whichever company it is that has that particular ankle monitor,” said Seabolt.

News Channel 11 reporter Kelly Grosfield went to Angela’s last listed address for comment on the case and her arrest but was unable to make contact. As far as how long she has to wear the monitor, that’s up to a judge.

“Obviously when you make bond, then you have a court appearance and the judge can decide then if it could be removed or whatever, but that’s up to the judge,” said Seabolt."

Angela Boswell’s ankle monitor tracks her every move

Hello, veteran WSers. Newbie here. Not new to sleuthing, just to this site. I live in East TN and have followed this case since the Amber Alert. My patience faded rapidly as the swarms of angry mobs grew on Facebook. Long story short, I very much appreciated stumbling across this forum. I've been reading through this thread for a little more than a week, only turning back and peeking into the Facebook frenzy when absolutely necessary. Normally, I refrain from commenting however this feels like a safe space for rational people so...here I am.

After the hearing today, it seems likely we will experience a stall in the already trickling stream of information. Not complaining, by the way, I fully support LE's decision to play their cards close to the vest. Clearly the general public can't be trusted to do much more than hurl themselves on scraps like rabid dogs. But I digress.

Early on, someone...somewhere... mentioned MB's Chevy Cruz was for sale. I was able to locate the posting on Facebook Marketplace but was unable to determine when the vehicle was posted for sale. Has anyone (credible) been able to offer up that information?

Welcome, TN Hiker.
I've only joined in December and am still not 100% on what is considered an allowable source, but soon a lot of veterans will come on and fill you in, I'm sure.
Always good to have locals with more informed opinions due to knowledge of the area. There are several on this thread.

Hello, veteran WSers. Newbie here. Not new to sleuthing, just to this site. I live in East TN and have followed this case since the Amber Alert. My patience faded rapidly as the swarms of angry mobs grew on Facebook. Long story short, I very much appreciated stumbling across this forum. I've been reading through this thread for a little more than a week, only turning back and peeking into the Facebook frenzy when absolutely necessary. Normally, I refrain from commenting however this feels like a safe space for rational people so...here I am.

After the hearing today, it seems likely we will experience a stall in the already trickling stream of information. Not complaining, by the way, I fully support LE's decision to play their cards close to the vest. Clearly the general public can't be trusted to do much more than hurl themselves on scraps like rabid dogs. But I digress.

Early on, someone...somewhere... mentioned MB's Chevy Cruz was for sale. I was able to locate the posting on Facebook Marketplace but was unable to determine when the vehicle was posted for sale. Has anyone (credible) been able to offer up that information?

I took a ss of the posting on Feb 27 and it states posted over a week ago. That's the closest date I see. I want to say it was listed Feb 18th for some reason but cant be 100% on that date.

Can I get a hallelujah?!!! (BBM)

From the article:

“We just want to find Evelyn and that’s our main concern, top priority and it seems like they’ve gotten aggravated at us for checking areas or asking questions and that doesn’t make much sense to me,” he said.”The ones that really should know where Evelyn is or have any information on Evelyn are the ones that’s not giving us the accurate information that we need.”

[...]

Cassidy told News Channel 11 that Evelyn will be placed in the care of the State of Tennessee and not be returned to the care of her mother, Megan Boswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colleenx