TN TN - Frances 'Franny' Graham, 72, Coker Creek, 18 Sept 2005

Pook said:
Does the father/boyfriend have money?

Could he have thought it was going to be left to Franny, and he made sure she wasn't around to collect on his will?

Ahhhh,........that would make sense!

I think this guy, the son, literally, just fell off the last turnip truck. :crazy:
What a story, or stories.

JMHO
fran

LE has gotten so much BS from him! I'm sure they particularly snickered at the red-headed amazon woman who took advantage of him sexually.
Another psycho killer using the WAIT, it was me who was kidnapped routine. GEEZ!!!
He's tarnishing the truck driving profession! Bet there's more than a few who would like to "get the truth" outta him.

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=3980507

MARYVILLE (WATE) -- Blount County authorities say they aren't buying Arthur Dockery's story about how he and his dad's girlfriend were kidnapped.

Francis "Franny" Graham, 72, has been missing since September 18. Dockery told police the two of them were kidnapped and driven around for days until he escaped.

Now Dockery, 57, of Tellico Plains, has been arrested and charged with filing a false police report.

He is being held in the Blount County Detention Facility on a $5,000 bond. A hearing in Blount County General Sessions Court is scheduled for Oct. 24.

Graham's whereabouts are still unknown, but Blount detectives say they don't believe she was kidnapped by several assailants, as Dockery described.

http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3980907

Maryville, Blount County (WVLT) - The Blount Count Sheriff’s Office has filed charges against a Tellico Plains man who claims he and his father’s companion were kidnapped in Maryville.

Blount Sheriff James Berrong announced in a release Friday that Arthur Dockery, 57, of Tellico Plains, is being held in the Blount County Detention Facility on a $5,000 bond for filing a false police report.

http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3937020

Tellico Plains, Monroe County (WVLT) - The mystery of a missing Monroe County woman continues, b<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">ut we're learning authorities believe there are holes in the story of a man who says he and the woman were both kidnapped.

Interesting that this guy moves in with Franny and his father and a few weeks later Franny goes missing.....kidnapped :liar:

I would love to know what his dad has to say about this. His dad is way up in his 80's so ole sonny must have decided he had better get moving before dad passes away and he ends up a poor ($$$) orphan.

Just knowing what this guy bought that day with poor Franny right by his side tells me LE may never find her body. Heaven only knows where he put the pieces over a period of 4 days while he was being raped by that big woman with red hair :liar:

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=4154819

TELLICO PLAINS (WATE) -- The man police believe may be connected to the disappearance of an elderly woman is behind bars for domestic violence.

Art Dockery was arrested Monday night at his home.

More at link. This guy is extremely dangerous. Pulling a gun on his elderly father, who has stood by him, should open the door for more questioning shouldn't it?

JMHO

Jeezus! They need to keep him locked up to protect the poor dad! Yeah, this guy is guilty as heck. They just need to find the body or some hard evidence soon, so they can go ahead and arrest him.

I'm sure that Arthur has just been biding his time with the girlfriend, waiting until his dad was getting sicker/older, and then decided he had to get rid of her, so he wouldn't lose his inheritance.

Son put gun in father's face, demanding father "kill himself", then gun goes off, but misses father's face/head. I think Arthur might be somewhat deranged. He's certainly a danger to others.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Department says Art Dockery and his father, Floyd Dockery, were arguing. Art put a gun in Floyd's face and asked his father to kill himself. That's when Floyd says the gun accidentally fired.

Franny still missing.

What a sad point for those elderly lives to have come to.

Body found in Illinois may be missing woman from East Tenn.

November 25, 2005

MARYVILLE (WATE) -- A badly decomposed body found by an Illinois farmer may be an elderly woman who has been missing from East Tennessee since September.

Investigators in Tennessee and Illinios are trying to determine if the body found in a drainage ditch belongs to Frances "Franny" Graham. She's has not been seen since her boyfriend's son, Art Docker, claimed they were both kidnapped before he managed to escape.

Detectives believe Dockery's story is a lie and have filed a false reporting charge against him.

According to published reports, skeletal remains were found in a drainage ditch by a farmer near Metropolis, Ill.

Blount County detectives searched for Franny Graham near there after cell phone records put Art Dockery in the Mount Vernon, Ill. area around the time the 72-year-old woman went missing.

Mount Vernon is about 90 miles north of Metropolis.

Metropolis is about 330 miles from Maryville. It is near the Ohio River, just north of Kentucky.

Investigators are sending copies of Graham's medical and dental records to detectives in Illinois. Graham's brother, who lives in New York, is also expected to submit a DNA profile for comparison.

Detectives say the body may have been in the ditch for as long as six months. They say there are other missing people in the Southern Illinois area.

Dockery posted bond earlier this month after he was charged with filing a false report, but is currently being held in jail on another charge.

He was arrested earlier this week for domestic violence.

Officers in Monroe County say he pointed a gun at his father and told his dad to kill himself.

The gun accidentally went off and no one was hit.

Detectives say Dockery is not talking about Graham's disappearance.

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=4165377&nav=0RYv

Franny, I hope you are alive somewhere but if not, please let this be you.

Metropolis is just across the river from me in Paducah, but Mt Vernon is about 100 miles from here.

I hope the identification of this skeleton will bring finality to some family's missing person case. I hate to think of that being Franny's final end, but the same would be true no matter who it was in that drainage ditch.

A decomposed body was found in a ditch on Nov. 19 in Massac County. A farmer first noticed some human bones as he was moving heavy equipment on Kraper Road off Illinois 145 near the Pope County line. Some of the bones were found inside a plastic bag.

An autopsy was conducted last week, but the results have not yet been made public. Massac County Sheriff Bob Griffey said, however, that his office has been in contact with other authorities with open missing persons cases.

At least one such case is from Blount County, Tenn. ABC affiliate WATE Channel 6, Knoxville, Tenn., reporter Catharyn Campbell reported that Blount County detectives are in contact with Illinois authorities as they try to determine if the body might be that of Francis "Franny" Graham, 72, who went missing in September from Blount County.--->>

Campbell reported that Dockery's cell phone records place him in Mount Vernon in November. She also noted that Graham's medical and dental records had been sent to Illinois authorities to assist with possible identification.--->>

- http://www.southernillinoisan.com/articles/2005/11/27/top/10001900.txt

Another sick abuse of an innocent victim.72 is not that old, we should be expecting kudos for being 72. Not experiencing death but loving our grandkids.

Boyfriend of missing woman talks about case

The fact that no teeth were found with the remains in Illinois is slowing the identification of the victim, but Graham also did not have any teeth.

"Just as quick as they says, I says I know she had false teeth because I just paid $7,400 for mine and her teeth just before I went into the hospital," Floyd Dockery feels the remains of his longtime girlfriend, Frances Graham, may finally be found --->>

"The clothing sizes that were found on the remains in Illinois have a lot of similarity to the clothing sizes that Frannie wore," says Monroe County Sheriff Doug Watson.--->>

The remains were found near I-24 by a farmer and where Arthur Dockery was during his alleged kidnapping with Graham.

"During the time that he was supposed to be kidnapped we know that he was within about six miles. He had used his cell phone," says Sheriff Watson.

"They got a fall guy, they got a fall guy, and they've been using him," says Floyd Dockery.

Sheriff Watson says there is no timetable on when they expect DNA testing to be complete, but does expect it will be put on a fast track.
--->>
http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4174581

Even after the stunt that his son pulled on him...telling him to put the gun to his head and pull the trigger it sounds like the dad believes his son is innocent of Franny's death. That son is no "fall guy." This poor old dad just doesn't want to believe that his son could be so evil. I'll bet that son just about had a stroke when dad put out over $7,000 out on his and Franny's new teeth. That is probably when he decided to get rid of Franny and then tried to get his dad to shoot himself in the head.....he wanted to get that money before it was all gone. He won't need much money where he is headed.

December 1, 2005

MARYVILLE (WATE) -- Illinois police now have two bodies they say could be missing East Tennessee woman Frances "Franny" Graham.

The first body suspected of being the 72-year-old was found in Massac County, Illinois.

However, another body has been found nearby in Alexander County, Illinois.

Both locations are about 90 miles from Mount Vernon, Illinois where investigators say Art Dockery, the son of Graham's boyfriend, made a cell phone call around the time Graham went missing.

http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=4189722 :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back