TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, no- not saying much of this at all- and not trying to prove a pet theory, or tell anyone to go away or look at different cases AT ALL. :waitasec:

All I guess I am trying to say, essentially, is that maybe it would be helpful to try and investigate how 'pings' work- not just cell phones, not just vehicles, or devices, etc. But where they all overlay when several may be involved in a missing persons' case.

(And my personal theory is actually not that Matt and/or Tammy murdered Gail- not sure where that is coming from?)

Anyway- sorry to have confused and aggrevated everyone. Not my intention at all.

Oriah, here's what I'm understanding you to be saying:

We shouldn't be looking at any theory (zebras) except your personal theory that Matt and/or Tammy murdered Gail, because you have pings for (the horse herd):

- Matt's phone
- Matt's vehicle GPS
- the tracker that Gail put on Matt's vehicle
- Tammy's phone
- Tammy's new car
- Gail's phone
- Gail's vehicle GPS
- a tracker that you know for a fact somebody did actually put on Gail's vehicle, or a tracker that you think maybe somebody might have put on Gail's vehicle but you don't know for sure

which either do prove, or have the potential of proving, your personal theory that Matt and/or Tammy murdered Gail.

If my understanding of what you're saying is correct, then I would say if the pings you have prove that, run, don't walk, to LE - right now! Because that's likely probable cause to have Matt and/or Tammy arrested, or at the very least, to get search warrants and subpoenas, maybe a grand jury, get this case classified as a homicide investigation, name POIs or suspects, etc etc etc.

If the pings don't prove it then, for God's sake, give all those pings to the rest of us, so we can all study them, and see if we can prove that theory.

If you don't have all those pings, or you don't want to give them to everybody else here, then what should the rest of us do while you study the pings and prove your personal theory?

Not discuss any other theory? Go work on another case?

What if, after more months of studying the pings, they show that none of them were in the same place at the same time? Or you can't get them to show anything?

Then we will have wasted months and months we could have spent studying other theories and possibly coming up with a lead to give LE on what might may have happened to Gail.

The important thing in these cases is not to prove one's own personal favorite theory, but to figure out the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth of what happened to the person, no matter what that may be - isn't it? I don't know. That's always my goal, because first, I want the person found, and second, justice doesn't always come in a courtroom, in which case, the only justice I know of that a victim can get is by telling their true story - literally, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth of their story, to our sincere best that we can determine that.

But... maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, and if that's the case, then... never mind. :)

This is a snip from a post that Tricia established as a rule to help with the finer points of posting, especially where there are strong opposing points of view:

Let's talk about something that is lacking at times: Common Sense.

Common Sense tells me if the Moderators ask for a link I will gladly provide them with one.

Common sense tells me that I do not always have to provide a link for something that is well known.

Let's say someone is brand new to the case and they do not know the obvious facts. Common sense would dictate that this person would say they are new and need help. Common sense would dictate that someone would provide them with a link for them to catch up.

Common sense tells me just because I can link to something that does not make it fact.

Do you see where I am going with this?

We need to use common sense.

Common sense tells me if you are in a snit and demanding links just to be a snit then I should time you out or ban you.

Anyone is welcome to ask for a link. If someone offers an opinion DO NOT DEMAND A LINK.

If someone states something as fact and do not provide a link it is fine to ask for it as long as you ask in the right spirit. Again, if it is something that is well known people don't need to spend their time looking for a link but if someone really doesn't know the info is well known then please politely help them.

My common sense will let me tell who is being a jerk and who is truly wanting information.

If you have a question please do not be afraid to ask a mod but use your common sense. If you are being difficult the mods will be able to tell. It's not that hard.

I am closing this thread and opening another. Please continue here-

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150209"]Gail Nowacki Palmgren Thread #12[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500