TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never turn on the tv during the daytime but did for this...AND

nada. it's not on live. grrr! w/ the lack of coverage so far, i'm going to have to rely on info from here (via twitter?) to hear how this went even tho i am LOCAL. :banghead:

I only caught her sister and the hubby?, but nothing from LE. When LE doesn't speak....it bothers me tremendously. JMO

Did someone come to the presser unannounced and that led to silence, or was it planned that way? I couldn't watch it so I don't know.

law enforcement said they would reveal new information today, was there ANYTHING new??

THAT was a presser??? you blink you missed it...

I must have blinked because I sure missed it.. I turned on Channel 3 and it was not on their channel.. I checked the other channels too..nada..
I did read Hamiltin County is now in charge of the investigation..

@calliestarnes
Callie Starnes
I asked Matthew Palmgren why he waited until today to go public.
His attorney wouldn't allow him to answer. #missingmom

i was flipping thru channels and missed the link for the feed. it won't work for me... can i still watch it now or did i miss my chance?

Her sister made a very emotional plea for Gail and search efforts. The hubby basically stated he had hired a PI. Go figure on that one. He seems pretty nervous, imo, tapping his hand on the podium. Not something you would see normally in someone with his job experience. IMO, JMO, etc.

It was over in 8 minutes.

I missed sister and MP, just caught "Janice" from the Public information office, and she basically said:

*no investigators involved

*no contact with LE in Alabama

*being treated as a standard missing person case, they don't think there is reason to act otherwise

*no searchers from the Sheriff's office

*admits foul play "entirely possible"

*they put GP in national missing person registry

*they can only hope she catches broadcasts (if possible) and responds to family

anyone else who watched can correct me on any of this - sound was pretty low

always willing to play devils advocate...

stress whether brought on by guilt or worry manifests itself the same. i don't think him being uncharacteristically jittery marks him as a suspect. jmo.

Does anyone know who the woman was at the end speaking? LE liason coordinator with the press?

SMPD is no longer heading up the investigation, but have two investigators working with the sheriff's dept. Right.?

To those that tweet, please give Callie our thanks for the report and the connection to the live stream. <3

It was over in 8 minutes.

I missed sister and MP, just caught "Janice" from the Public information office, and she basically said:

*no investigators involved

*no contact with LE in Alabama

*being treated as a standard missing person case, they don't think there is reason to act otherwise

*no searchers from the Sheriff's office

*admits foul play "entirely possible"

*they put GP in national missing person registry

*they can only hope she catches broadcasts (if possible) and responds to family

anyone else who watched can correct me on any of this - sound was pretty low

I could barely hear anything. The sound was very low and my speakers were turned up on high.
It didn't seem too organized, but maybe that is just me.
I was expecting a bit more from the press conference.

sorry but I am still leaning towards the husband. I am not seeing "nice guy" anywhere in this scenario.
Changed his cell>????????? What if his wife has been kidnapped and drugged and that is the only number she recalls? yeah, nice.

Unless it was a work cell phone and they took it away?

Mike Mathis is the PI working with MP's attorneys according to Callie's twitter.

calliestarnes Callie Starnes
Former officer, now private investigator Mike Mathis working w/ Matthew Palmgren & attorneys.
Says he was hired same day as Davis & Hoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80