TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
there has been a lot of interest in ebp fiber optic service up here since they put it in. we personally don't choose to have cable (or a landline) so for us to switch and do a "bundle" it would be more. i know many on the mtn that don't have landlines, especially those that have moved here in the past few years. those that are longtimers probably still have the concern of spotty service. but MY experience has been that it has not only improved in the past couple of years but so much so that i have not lost a call (and i talk A LOT on my phone) ever except on robert's mill road. and i don't take that enough for it to be a problem. now that is verizon and many here say you "have" to have verizon if you live on signal. i know many that have at&t also tho.

my point is simply that tho i'm no expert i can't see that there is any reason for "spotty" service to have any impact on this case. feel free to correct me tho.

bolded by me.

Is it possible that spotty service could have something to do with the last "ping" recorded on Gail's phone? Just wondering. I'm not too well-versed on cell phones, etc.

Hoping they find the vehicle today. Searchers....be careful and stay safe.

This was posted on Bring Gail Home FB
Happening tomorrow... Hopefully the judge won't allow this to happen.

CHANCERY COURT PART 2 MOTION DOCKET MAY 23, 2011 P. 25

11- MATTHEW CHARLES ) DAVIS & HOSS (Bryan Hoss)
0364 PALMGREN ) (1) EX-PARTE MOTION FOR
) RESTRAINING ORDER AND
) TEMPORARY CUSTODY
) (2) EX-PARTE MOTION FOR
) EXCLUSIVE USE OF POSSESSION
) OF MARITAL RESIDENCE
(
VS. )
(
(
GAIL NOWACKI ) NO COUNSEL OF RECORD
PALMGREN )

Prayers for Gail and her Family!!!!
(

) RESTRAINING ORDER AND
) TEMPORARY CUSTODY
) OF MARITAL RESIDENCE
(
VS. )
(
(
PALMGREN )

(

Wouldn't it just be wonderful if an attorney showed up for Gail! I know I am just dreaming but it would be such a surprise for evryone! I have been wondering if perhaps she had been consulting an attorney. I would have been.

) RESTRAINING ORDER AND
) TEMPORARY CUSTODY
) OF MARITAL RESIDENCE
(
VS. )
(
(
PALMGREN )

(

The coldness of this move by MP really hits me when I see "Gail Nowacki Palmgren--NO COUNSEL OF RECORD" .. ugh

Wouldn't it just be wonderful if an attorney showed up for Gail! I know I am just dreaming but it would be such a surprise for evryone! I have been wondering if perhaps she had been consulting an attorney. I would have been.

redfish, this is weird! woooo wooooo weird. We both posted on this aspect of the legal docs at exactly the same time. Not with the same thought, though..!!

Editing to say, I hope you are right.

Just wondering why Matt was home on a Friday? Does anyone local know if BCBS was closed because of the storm.....electrical problems? Or had he planned to take the day off....long week-end...etc? TIA

MP's actions speak volumes to me. Who does such a thing when their spouse is missing? Someone who is cold and heartless!!!

Did Diane try to see the kids when she got to the area? Did MP deny her that right?

Yes the NO Counsel of Record really bothers me too. I too wish that an attorney could show up on for her. I have wondered since some of the post had mentioned that they were in the process of a legal separation that she had already talked with someone. If so (don't know all the ins and outs) if they could show up and represent her. I would have really like to have keep a neutral field regarding MP but if he really goes through with this tomorrow (I just can't put my head around it) . If my x had become missing there is no way I could have done this to our child or even x's family.

Just wondering why Matt was home on a Friday? Does anyone local know if BCBS was closed because of the storm.....electrical problems? Or had he planned to take the day off....long week-end...etc? TIA

bolded by me.

Good question!

I have another question about communication on Signal Mountain. Many have said that cell service is spotty. Is comcast internet and satellite service spotty as well? Or is that only during storms? Does tha AL property have highspeed internet access?
TIA if anyone has this info.

Satellite I hear more so in bad weather, lately. With Comcast Cable and EPB fiber optics, electric power usually goes out in most cases, before those services do. By the time Saturday came around, the storms (On Wednesday) were past. Some without power Wed/Thurs, but Signal didn't really get hit at all, tree here and there, and some power outages, but EPB got Signal back within 24 hours, from what I was told. Of course, there may be an exception.

Yes the NO Counsel of Record really bothers me too. I too wish that an attorney could show up on for her. I have wondered since some of the post had mentioned that they were in the process of a legal separation that she had already talked with someone. If so (don't know all the ins and outs) if they could show up and represent her. I would have really like to have keep a neutral field regarding MP but if he really goes through with this tomorrow (I just can't put my head around it) . If my x had become missing there is no way I could have done this to our child or even x's family.

Kind of shows me what he could be capable of. Add that to the way he acted at the press conference..too nervous. I know, I know, everyone reacts differently in a situation like this, but it seems as if anguish and determination to find her, and a more heartfelt plea, would have been more appropriate to see in him if he were innocent.

Do know that a lot of areas were still with out power on Friday after the storm and that included Signal Mountain but not sure if Gail's street was without.

I lost power when that first cell came through on Wednesday the 27th so I don't know what businesses were closed on Thursday and Friday after the storm, but I suspect many were.. But IF Gail was headed toward their lake home in Alabama around 1:30 pm on the afternoon of the 29th I'm thinking the DV call was made before that time so seems he was home on Thursday also..JMHO

Just because an Attorney gives you the opinion/option to file against a missing person, doesn't mean that you own common sense wouldn't tell you not too.
Matt certainly didn't use common sense.
IMO

suppose in defense of MP, if he is absolutely sure she has just taken off (although I am not sure how he could know this) then filing while she was gone specifically because she took off makes more sense. IOW, if in his heart of hearts he is sure she is just playing games, then why not file? As believe09 has mentioned this can be completely reversed in the future when she is available.
Now, maybe the only way to get a TRO and exclusive use of the home is to file for separation? I don't know. That would be the only reason to me that would explain the urgency to file for separation.

I am just trying to come up with explanations as to why he is doing what he is doing.

Just because an Attorney gives you the opinion/option to file against a missing person, doesn't mean that you own common sense wouldn't tell you not too.
Matt certainly didn't use common sense.
IMO

IMHO, I was thinking him filing for custody, a RO, and exclusive house rights, although makes him look like a creep, certainly supports his insinuation; abandoned her kids, paranoid, went away before...JUST what he wants people to think based on what he has placed on record, which based on reporting hasn't been supported by facts (e.g., mental illness).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious