TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recording may hold a piece of it, but GP may have held the rest of it. She knew about the affair, was in the process of the divorce (sending documents to Arlene) so there would be no reason for her to run (for her life) or have something done to her. WHAT IF what the recording proved and GP could testify could affect his career, future life? JMHO!

You can bet by this point in time BCBS has contacted their corporate HR and Legal Depts and everyone of his subordinates have been questioned, along with his boss to see if he was involved with someone and just how it affected the workplace if true. So he has two thunderheads over him.

I would think it would behoove him to offer a reward for Gail's return...the sooner the better, but we haven't seen that yet. Is it just more of
wanting to hang onto his

images
:loser:

She dropped the kids off and left. Doesn't sound like she wanted to be there if he came home. He "proposed" to meet her there.....MP never stated if she agreed and I don't think I've heard from the sister that GP told her she was going to that day. If I'm wrong, please someone correct me. Sounds like there may have been fear of abuse.....or worse.

How do you connect the dots from "Doesn't sound like she wanted to be there if he came home." to "Sounds like there may have been fear of abuse.....or worse."?

What is your evidence to even suggest that?

Thought Fox, did you take that text directly from his letter? Did it really say:

"who is the private investigator whom I have hired on my behalf."

At the news conference, didn't he say something about hiring a private investigator and wasn't he trying to indicate that it was on "Gail's behalf" that he had hired them? i.e. to help find her?

Here's a picture from the video. I had trouble getting a completely clear screenshot, but you can see at the end of the third line and fourth lines. I sharpened it a little on Photobucket ~ it says "private investigative (something) whom I have hired on my behalf."

Palmgren-Letter-to-Durham2-1.jpg

Who did the writing that is printed on the letter? It seems remarkably different than the signature.

The urgency to return, along with a pattern of calling LE, seems to contradict with the theory of an abused spouse (her).

I didn't mention abuse, SMPD diffuses domestic call situations, I think she knew that after multiple calls. Only her and MP knows what really happened. On the 29th the LE gave her safe place numbers, was obviously worse than past calls, but SMPD diffuses, felt it would be resolved if they split for the night (based on record). Therefore, if she felt in danger of her life, the last thing she may have done is call LE on Signal.

This was not about the kids, and their own home I imagine, was the safest place without bringing in relatives on what will end up being the real story. Just a hunch, I think she was having him tracked, she was looking for positive proof of the affair after finding the hotel receipts. JMHO

How do you connect the dots from "Doesn't sound like she wanted to be there if he came home." to "Sounds like there may have been fear of abuse.....or worse."?

What is your evidence to even suggest that?

She dropped the kids off and left after his proposal to meet at the house. I'm only throwing in the speculation that she didn't want a confrontation again so soon after the day before...especially with the kids there. MP to me acts like someone out of control and grasping at anything anyway he can to gain it again; especially with saying she had psychiactric issues that LE and her family disputed. Mental and psychological abuse is just as detrimental and terrifying as physcial and there were reports from her friend of GP having a black eye. She may know that he wouldn't hurt the children, but her fear could be very justified from his past behaviors.

Wouldn't it be ironic (and not in a good way) if Gail were in fact to have had a fatal accident somewhere, with no involvement by Matt? From his perspective, that would be like manna from heaven. He would get what he wants (freedom from marriage, custody of both children, all marital money, etc...) w/o having to have gotten his hands dirty.

What are the odds?

She dropped the kids off and left after his proposal to meet at the house. I'm only throwing in the speculation that she didn't want a confrontation again so soon after the day before...especially with the kids there. MP to me acts like someone out of control and grasping at anything anyway he can to gain it again; especially with saying she had psychiactric issues that LE and her family disputed. Mental and psychological abuse is just as detrimental and terrifying as physcial and there were reports from her friend of GP having a black eye. She may know that he wouldn't hurt the children, but her fear could be very justified from his past behaviors.

Well, once again, there is a ton of assumption thrown in against eveidence to the contrary.

Evidence reflects her being out of control.

There is as much evidence of her being abusive as there is of him being abusive.

Well, once again, there is a ton of assumption thrown in against eveidence to the contrary.

There is as much evidence of her being abusive as there is of him being abusive.

Who was it that the LEO gave info regarding help for domestic violence? :banghead:

Hello 10EC Dad,

You wrote:
>>There is as much evidence of her being abusive as there is of him being abusive. <<

Did her husband have a black eye that he explained away too?

From the article:

&#8220;There was talk about that. She had no proof at that point,&#8221; Nichols said.

So, at this point, it is rumor. Correct?

BBM above: Diane was talking about prior knowledge that she knew of. Maybe she did find some solid proof and it would be damaging not only to the marriage, but his new promo of just several months...with a new boss ...in a new atomosphere.

Also stated by Diane:

"She did mention she found some things and she was going to further investigate it. She may have found something. She could have gotten concrete proof.&#8221;

He hasn't come forward in the media and disputed it? He was placed on leave from his employer. Why do you think that is?

Hi Stilettos,

>>Who was it that the LEO gave info regarding help for domestic violence?<<

Yeah...maybe they gave the husband the location of safe houses too.

You can bet by this point in time BCBS has contacted their corporate HR and Legal Depts and everyone of his subordinates have been questioned, along with his boss to see if he was involved with someone and just how it affected the workplace if true. So he has two thunderheads over him.

I would think it would behoove him to offer a reward for Gail's return...the sooner the better, but we haven't seen that yet. Is it just more of
wanting to hang onto his

images
:loser:

I actually meant to insinuate something more ominous to his future than an affair or how that affected performance. BCBS is huge and many that work there have mentioned it is a common theme, unfortunately. They are open 24/7, flexible shifts, and work-from-home employees, since they don't have the space to accommodate everyone.

With $400K+ in the bank & IRA $$, a reward would be a nice gesture for the mother of his children!

First let me say that as most relationships, I doubt either of them are without fault.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fault"; if he did abuse her, that would be his fault completely. Even if she provoked him, his response is his choice.

Now, it appears you are equating mistrust with abuse.

Consider the evidence.

Look at her past pattern. In a dispute, LE was called. I don't recall any of those calls to LE resulted in an abuse charge.

In Tennessee, the police are obligated to arrest if they actually witness abuse or enough "evidence" of it. Abuse often stops instantly when the police arrive, so police have no evidence by which to make an arrest. As we know, however, lack of evidence is not the same as no crime. We simply do not know what happened there, but if her pattern had been to call for help whenever any argument occurred, I can bet she would have called more than three times.

No abuse reported, her leaving to go to AL, her going back to Signal Mountian, her dropping the kids off at the house (presumably alone) and not calling LE indicates that she was not in fear of abuse.

We do not know what agreement the two had regarding when she was to return. Besides, if the particular conflict that prompted her to call had cooled down, she might not have perceived an immediate danger in returning. DV works in cycles like that.

Those things could indicate an unstable person.

If she was in fear for her life, I would expect her to secure the children in a safe place and not the items that she did. If she in fear for her life, I would expect her not to return the kids to Signal Mountain. If she was in fear for her life, I would expect her to call LE while in AL.

Her behaviour seems more bizare than his.

Her actions and a lack of finding the Jeep, points to a self disappearance.

Securing items indicates to me a definite fear as well as planning ahead on her part. I'm not sure what would have been accomplished by calling LE in Alabama, unless something more happened in Alabama. Unfortunately, being married and having children, she had quite a process ahead of her if she were going to divorce him. Staying in Alabama would have accomplished nothing toward that end.

Nothing of her actions indicates to me a planned disappearance. The more time that passes without finding her or the jeep, the more unlikely it seems that she disappeared on her own.

We have some very clear evidence that she was a devoted mother, and we have no evidence beside his word that she was mentally unstable. We also have the very objective evidence of a black eye on the weekend of 4/10.

I certainly don't fault anyone for having a different opinion, however. This is simply mine.

From the article:

“There was talk about that. She had no proof at that point,” Nichols said.

So, at this point, it is rumor. Correct?

At which point did she not have proof? That implies to me that at some point she did. JMO

Interesting-so are you saying that she dropped the kids off and disappeared for the purpose of abusing him?

Who did the writing that is printed on the letter? It seems remarkably different than the signature.

I can't see the whole letter, but I'm hoping it's AD's notes of when she rec'd the letter from PI. Hopefully he signed the confirmation. Wouldn't have hurt.

IF MP was having an affair (and in MHO I think he was), I wonder how long it will take before the "mistress" talks? This could be the missing link to determine IF MP had any involvement in GP's disappearance.

Remember the Scott Peterson trial. Look where thinking with his "small" head got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa