TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting for reference and to ask a question.

Family pleads for woman's safe return
WIVB - Updated: Wednesday, 18 May 2011, 8:28 AM EDT

He recently filed for a legal separation and has custody of their two children.
Palmgren's husband says she took several personal items and also changed her bank pin numbers.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/erie/Family-pleads-for-woman's-safe-return

Does anyone know what those several personal items were?

Posting for reference.

This article says Diane stated that neighbors (plural) saw Gail dropping off the kids. It would be good to know what time the neighbors saw Gail dropping them off.

Family Searches For Missing Signal Mountain Woman
News Channel 9 - May 15, 2011 6:14 PM

Nichols says neighbors last saw Gail Palmgren dropping off her 9-year-old and 12-year-old children at home on the 30th.

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/palmgren-1001216-nichols-last.html

BBM: I don't know, Bean. Must be the clothes she was last seen wearing, since no one seems to be able to identify that. :banghead:

Which brings to mind another thought. Please tell me the SMPD, MCSO, TBI, and FBI are fully utilizing LOCATER...

BBM: I don't know, Bean. Must be the clothes she was last seen wearing, since no one seems to be able to identify that. :banghead:

Which brings to mind another thought. Please tell me the SMPD, MCSO, TBI, and FBI are fully utilizing LOCATER...

Well, except people don't usually refer to clothes people are wearing as personal items they took. I'm thinking purse, DL, credit cards, sunglasses, phone, medication, tote bag, favorite picture, etc etc etc. kinda stuff.

Okay, Oriah, lol. What's LOCATER?

Well, except people don't usually refer to clothes people are wearing as personal items they took. I'm thinking purse, DL, credit cards, sunglasses, phone, medication, tote bag, favorite picture, etc etc etc. kinda stuff.

Okay, Oriah, lol. What's LOCATER?

Sorry BeanE, that was a bit tongue in cheek! I am frustrated at the lack of an accurate and cohesive 'last seen' description in Gail's case.

LOCATER is a program used by NCMEC and LEA's:
http://www.locaterposters.org/how.html
http://www.locaterposters.org/application.html

Sometimes agencies don't realize they can utilize it for missing adults as well as children. :innocent:

Can't hurt to send that to HCSO, the lead jurisdiction on the case. :innocent:

Hopefully they are aware... but can't hurt!

Do you want me to do it, believe09? Or would you rather I send you a :beagle: ? ;)

Hopefully they are aware... but can't hurt!

Do you want me to do it, believe09? Or would you rather I send you a :beagle: ? ;)

I would rather you send me two :beagle:... whichever is fine. :)

He recently filed for a legal separation and has custody of their two children.
Palmgren's husband says she took several personal items and also changed her bank pin numbers.

I am re reading the filings and I do not see that phrase used. but it does say she took the children's passports and birth certificates. So, I will keep looking but perhaps that is what this is in reference too. But it does seem as though the reporter is paraphrasing.

I am re reading the filings and I do not see that phrase used. but it does say she took the children's passports and birth certificates. So, I will keep looking but perhaps that is what this is in reference too. But it does seem as though the reporter is paraphrasing.

The following list represents any items from the court filings that Matt claims she took:
1.marital property which included-her jewelry,the plaintiffs jewelry,and jewelry belonging to the plaintiff's family.
2.The children's passports
3.The children's birth certificates

That's everything that Matt claims she took.

If she was planning on filing for divorce, it would make sense to take those things. I guess my mind wouldnt leap to parental kidnapping-she returned the kids to him.

The following list represents any items from the court filings that Matt claims she took:
1.marital property which included-her jewelry,the plaintiffs jewelry,and jewelry belonging to the plaintiff's family.

Thanks, JBean.

So.. without the surfacing of these items (if taken into custody by LE) we can assume Gail has them in her possession by this filing?

Also- if the children's passports and birth certificates are missing...has anyone requested a replacement of the birth certificates? Or notified the Dept of State of the missing passports?
http://travel.state.gov/passport/lost/lost_848.html#report

TIA.

Thanks, JBean.

So.. without the surfacing of these items (if taken into custody by LE) we can assume Gail has them in her possession by this filing?

I can only assume that Matt thinks they are in her possession.

Good question Oriah. That would be for family or MP to do. The kids are not missing, and Gail has equal right to the documents. I am uncertain if LE would waste the time running any info associated with the kids documents down. JMO.

Somehow I thought she had given the kids passports and her own to Susie Button, but I just looked back through the articles, and they say her passport to Susie, and for the kids passports, the articles say they're missing or she took them, depending on the article.

Because of my misunderstanding about that, now I'm wondering about the jewelry - if she gave some jewelry to the Birmingham friends, and still other jewelry is still missing.

And in turn, I'm wondering if a friend out there somewhere has other jewelry and the kids' passports and birth certificates.

But... there's one article that says everything Gail gave to other people has been turned over to LE except for the DVR.

So... I think I just confused myself some more :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member