TN - Girl raped on school bus

I don't mind paying the school taxes to educate other people's children. I do mind paying them for them to play sports, be in plays and other clubs. Education of the children is the basis for the future of our country - not having a child play football so he can go to college play football become an NFL player make millions and have a degree in baset weaving 101. Definitely off topic...

One thing I found odd - if my daughter was raped on a school bus, she certainly wouldn't be riding that same bus the next morning to school.

I believe it's innocent until proven guilty in this country, not the other way around.

Then this board would close due to lack of something to talk about considering our opinions on cases is what drives websleuths.

Then this board would close due to lack of something to talk about considering our opinions on cases is what drives websleuths.

Speculate and opine all you want websleuthers. I'm just saying you can't shoot a guy because he rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jacket and follows your daughters on public roads.

Edit: Wrong thread, I know, but the message still applies to this numbskull of a bus driver.

Why didn't this student then say something to the driver?

These kids will tell ya a million reasons including they don't snitch. Snitches get stitches. That's a mantra to these kids. Also, they'll say that they will be next if they tell. It's a different world out there then when we were kids.

Update on this story.

They have dropped the charge of rape.
They are considering new charges for sexual battery.
This story is still upsetting me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back