TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes that idea.

We're going to need lots of information about what's going on at 100 Eaton St. in the next day or two. Google Earth gives us a 1st person view of the place from 69. It looks like there is a factory there down a dirt road. There's a house in front of the factory a gated dirt road about 100 yards north of that. Yet another dirt road resides across the street and leads to some fields.

If there exists evidence at 100 Eaton St. I'm going to take a good guess that the location wasn't chosen at random.

I will not post the owners' names but here is what I found at the address in Parsons:

Tri County Concrete

I cant wait to hear what they found! Is anyone reporting what it was yet??

(I hope when they get this guy they punish him severely for what he has done..not only for taking Holly but also for all those people out searching in what could be potentially contaminated rain!)

If you're worried about radioactive fallout I think there are other things that will be way more detrimental to your health like air pollution from the cars or factories. :)

Now one thing no one has mentioned...

Way back hunters camo was copied from real military camo. You know the green, brown, black and tan stuff that is everywhere today. But real military camo like that hasn't been worn for a decade. I am not aware of hunters and outdoors people wearing copies of the modern stuff which is meant not so much to hide you in the woods but to hide you from lasers, infra red etc.

The army guys I see in town from Centcom all wear desert colored stuff too.

I think quite a few hunters wear the new stuff. Searching digital camo online comes up with all sorts of hunting gear.

Does anyone know which 3 counties are included in the 30 mile stretch of highway being searched by LE that has been mentioned in the last day or so?

It seems the search has been moving north/northeast of Holly's house and, in looking at the TN County map, that appears to be in the Perry Co. and Humphreys Co. area (in addition to searching Decatur Co.). Does anyone know? Thanks!

http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/tennessee.shtml

From Easton St., if you continue to follow 69 you get to Holladay TN. Thats where the SO lived that just arrested for stalking a, I believe 19yr old, at her campus in Jackson. Also, where 69 crosses I40, if Im not wrong, and right before Holladay TN, is adult businesses.

Fox News Channel just had a little live spot with Alisyn Camerota and a reporter in TN. The reporter said that Holly's mother was "grateful and relieved" at the find... The film with the live spot showed dog handlers and seemed to be in another wooded area. SOME of the report may have been recycled from something that aired yesterday? Was a bit longer than the usual sount blip.

BBM: This makes me wonder if whatever was found gave an indication that Holly is still alive. Maybe she has been able to leave some clues for searchers. Sure would hope this is the case, but only my speculation at this point, of course.

There may be an other old concrete place in that area that has closed. Was some discussion last night

Working on new thread will be closing this one in a few...

LOL why thank you carla!

No Kyrons case didnt fare to well! sure they need searchers i totally understand that its just when and if this ever comes to trial there could be some problems.

At this stage of the game, I think the da and the investigators in holly's case care more about finding holly than they care about possibly contaminating potential evidence that could be used in a trial. first things first kind of thing.

BBM: This makes me wonder if whatever was found gave an indication that Holly is still alive. Maybe she has been able to leave some clues for searchers. Sure would hope this is the case, but only my speculation at this point, of course.

Yes I found it interesting. I suppose any news at this point could be considered "good" but the quote seemed optimistic. I cant see saying something like that if they found something grim.

At this stage of the game, I think the da and the investigators in holly's case care more about finding holly than they care about possibly contaminating potential evidence that could be used in a trial. first things first kind of thing.

And look how professionals handled evidence in the OJ case

Makes me wonder if they found her.

Does anyone know which 3 counties are included in the 30 mile stretch of highway being searched by LE that has been mentioned in the last day or so?

It seems the search has been moving north/northeast of Holly's house and, in looking at the TN County map, that appears to be in the Perry Co. and Humphreys Co. area (in addition to searching Decatur Co.). Does anyone know? Thanks!

http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/tennessee.shtml

North of decatur is benton co. tot he right of benton is carroll and left humphreys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500