TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO I think TBI and LE know who has Holly and are closing in on him....

I pray so.

((while my glass is personally half full... I just am not feeling that vibe but will gladly eat my hat if it turns out any other way))

eta: don't get me wrong.. I want LE to be watching some alleged perp with an Alive Holly in tow. I do. I c o m p l e t e l e y do.

Here are the photos I had posted of the carport. They are an aerial view and believe they are important.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Thanks Stolly! Don't know if this has been said already as I am catching up on posts, but that building behind the pool definitely looks like a 2 car carport. And, to me, it looks like there is a car parked in the left stall. Possibly a silver one, or something close to that color. JMO

I tend to agree, although I would probably say that I think the TBI knows who took Holly and are closing in on him. Knowing who has Holly implies that she's still alive, IMO, and sadly, I just don't think she is. I really hope that I'm wrong about that.

MOO

I tend to agree, although I would probably say that I think the TBI knows who took Holly and are closing in on him. Knowing who has Holly implies that she's still alive, IMO, and sadly, I just don't think she is. I really hope that I'm wrong about that.

MOO

The weather here has been nuts, honestly a tornado a warning evey week since her abduction. There is a lot of flooding happening as well, so if under the worst circumstances that she didn't make it and was left in water, don't you think the flooding could help find her?

IMO- being from this part of the south and knowing how families are very religious and close knit here, I know her parents are being instructed to stay quiet. I know if this were me, my mom would have the hardest time complying with this request. Only if she knew it had my best interest at heart and if she felt comfortable enough with the information LE had...meaning giving her hope.....if that makes sense.

I just want a happy ending.

Please help me understand why you think this...and what in the he!! are they waiting for to nab him??? I don't get it.

Mrsu: I agree. If they have this so called person in their sights what the eff are they waiting on... preliminary testing should be done (just to throw some out there: tire tracks, hair, blood, fingerprints, etc)

I have never seen a case like this..

I might not be popular for saying this either... but the family and those who know Holly have the podium now in the national media... and they should take a step up on it.. get her name out there more... even if just to say she loved this band or that band or loved her pets... this is the time for them to do this.. especially if the case is reaching limbo which I am praying it is not. I tend to think the family ((note I said think so it is my opinion)) is so paralyzed with this they cannot speak or function bless their hearts. I recall the media article that said on Easter they drove up to thank searchers but made it as far as the parking lot. Obviously they are wrecked. However they IMHOO need a new spokesperson who can convey not only this but what is going on and keep this in the media.

there is afterall an 80k (partially governor appointed) reward offered here) just to keep the reward in the media (by the spokesperson) could garner more leads etc. I could go on but it is beating a dead horse... someone needs to say something.

moo

I think it's possible they are watching POI(s) - While they try to put together evidence that makes a case that's indictable.

But ...they would NEVER stand by and watch an "alive" Holly, of course.

What I'm trying say is that if they are watching someone, they don't hope to rescue Holly from them. They may hope he will lead them to where he last left her. And that is terribly frightening and very sad.

Mrsu: I agree. If they have this so called person in their sights what the eff are they waiting on... preliminary testing should be done (just to throw some out there: tire tracks, hair, blood, fingerprints, etc)

I have never seen a case like this..

I might not be popular for saying this either... but the family and those who know Holly have the podium now in the national media... and they should take a step up on it.. get her name out there more... even if just to say she loved this band or that band or loved her pets... this is the time for them to do this.. especially if the case is reaching limbo which I am praying it is not. I tend to think the family ((note I said think so it is my opinion)) is so paralyzed with this they cannot speak or function bless their hearts. I recall the media article that said on Easter they drove up to thank searchers but made it as far as the parking lot. Obviously they are wrecked. However they IMHOO need a new spokesperson who can convey not only this but what is going on and keep this in the media.

there is afterall an 80k (partially governor appointed) reward offered here) just to keep the reward in the media (by the spokesperson) could garner more leads etc. I could go on but it is beating a dead horse... someone needs to say something.

moo

This case is so unusual.

I have wondered if they shy away from going public, because they have their son to think of. The initial rumoring must have been so hurtful. Talk about being a wreck. He watched it happen and ... that poor boy.

Maybe they feel their best choice is not to draw attention to their son's horrible experience and subject him to what would undoubtedly be tremendous scrutiny and speculation. Maybe they feel they've lost a child and their other one is so broken they are in fear of losing him too.

:no:

I don't know anything really except that this is one impossible kind of he77 they are living in.

I wonder about the height and weight of the boyfriend, for comparison purposes only.

Or was the brother's glance satisfied by the mere sight of the "camo" making him think "boyfriend" and only later did he try to recall the actual proportions of the male?

IMO, he looked closely enough to see the proportions and made a mental note at that moment. Maybe the hair was similar to her bf's, too. Most of the people in that area own some camo clothes, right? So surely he wouldn't automatically think "boyfriend" just by seeing the camo? If so, it could've been anyone based on that characteristic alone. I don't think he would've shrugged it off based on one glance.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven