TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three page article

Registered sex offender sought - Authorities try to verify all offenders' whereabouts as part of Bobo search
11:09 PM, Aug. 1, 2011
Jackson Sun

Moore said investigators do not have any evidence that links Wall to Bobo's kidnapping. But shortly after the Decatur County college student went missing, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Marshals Service said the first thing local law enforcement needed to do was find all sex offenders in the area, Moore said.

"He's one we've been unable to locate," Moore said. "He's the only one in Perry County we haven't found yet."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110802/NEWS25/108020314

Thought you all might be interested, my mail today greeted me with a "Have You Seen Me?" with a picture of Holly front and center. It made me smile and cry both at the same time. Sigh. I am happy that she's getting this attention again after things had dried up to almost nothing there for awhile.

It was good to see Holly's story on Fox cable news this morning. They ran a little bit about the parasail search around 10 or 11 AM EST today.

They did mention that Holly's mom had contacted the parasail group and that she had been frustrated by (lack of?) LE search efforts.

Thought you all might be interested, my mail today greeted me with a "Have You Seen Me?" with a picture of Holly front and center. It made me smile and cry both at the same time. Sigh. I am happy that she's getting this attention again after things had dried up to almost nothing there for awhile.

I saw her on the back of either a Smart Source or Redplum coupon packet on Sunday. I have to say that it was strange to see someone I'd actually heard of. Like you said, happy and sad at the same time.

I saw her on the back of either a Smart Source or Redplum coupon packet on Sunday. I have to say that it was strange to see someone I'd actually heard of. Like you said, happy and sad at the same time.

My Wal Mart her her picture and info up inside the front door. I don't know if anyone has ever been found based on a missing board in Wal Mart but I know people look at it. I have seen some people taking pictures of the fliers with cell phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member