TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that part always seemed significant to me. It indicates to me someone was watching the house or so intimate with the family that they knew their typical schedules. So creepy-can you imagine them living normal life the days before it happened except someone may have been watching them?

Now what would be nice to know is where CB had to be that morning. If he was always leaving at the same time everyday for a job or something then yes, someone could have been watching the house, BUT if he was usually home and going out that morning was not a usual thing then it had to be someone who was close to him or someone to whom he may have told he was going out early.

Oh and another thing, people in college do not always have class at the same time everyday. Wonder if this was the case with Holly? If so then this shows that someone had intimate knowledge of her scheduel.

They would not have to have known her schedule, if they were just in the woods, watching for her to come out, prepared to wait a while.

The Bobo Family (MOO) seem to be fearful to me. They seem to be uncertain of the comments they make, like they know more than they can say. What if: The very protective community of Parsons, are protecting one of their own.

Lets face it LE never even put road blocks up immediately following her abduction, wouldn't it seem that would b e the first thing LE should do? there can't be that many roads to escape by. Perhaps local LE dropped the ball early on, and now it is really hard for them to make it up. What if they know who took Holly, and it is someone who's family wields a lot of power in this community.

Why would Karen Bobo ask for the Presidents help?? I thought that seemed weird, but maybe it was her way of reaching out for an outside agency, because they are being placated by the local authorities.

Maybe that is why they think Holly is still alive--they may know the person who has her.
Maybe that is why Clint's story doesn't make sense, as well as the families contradictions. They are just trying to work around what is really happening.
Maybe that is why no one heard from the family after the abduction, they knew what was going on and did not want to say anything to endanger Holly.
Maybe that is why they all believe it is someone from their Community??

BECAUSE IT IS SOMEONE FROM THE COMMUNITY--(with influence) and the Bobos are being advised to step back and no harm will come to Holly????

I know this may sound "out there" but when you really think about it , it could explain a lot of things about this case. The behavior and statements of the Bobo family "look" confusing because they cannot say what they want to say until Holly is safe.

It's not that out there to me.

Putting on my tinfoil hat....one likes to think LE or the "gubernmint". But in this case? For some reason I could see it being of a religious nature. Just my gut feeling.

:sick:

If LE knows who is behind this, then why the $80K reward? Makes no sense...I don't think they have a clue. I think her parents want to appeal to the president out of desperation.

There is an article appearing yesterday on KAIT8.com concerning the family and how searching for Holly has become a full time job for them. It states that Clint Bobo is 25 years old and was in college to be a social worker but has quit to look for Holly full time. Karen Bobo was a second grade teacher and has resigned to search for her as well. I am at a loss to know what to think about this case, in my heart of hearts, I do not believe she is dead, I can't explain why I think that, it is just a feeling.

There is an article appearing yesterday on KAIT8.com concerning the family and how searching for Holly has become a full time job for them. It states that Clint Bobo is 25 years old and was in college to be a social worker but has quit to look for Holly full time. Karen Bobo was a second grade teacher and has resigned to search for her as well. I am at a loss to know what to think about this case, in my heart of hearts, I do not believe she is dead, I can't explain why I think that, it is just a feeling.

I wonder too. Something seems different than normal abductions. I believe it is someone obsessed with her. I know the statistics but this does seem different. Maybe its just wanting her to be alive but I think she is being held somewhere.

This was so well planned. Not a random act.

I still think this was someone from her school someone that was in her class or had classes at the same time where they would cross paths .I Hope they have interviewed all her class mates to see if thier was anyone in her class that maybe was strange or maybe payed to much attention to her . It would exsplain why she didn't just run she recognized him maybe didn't know him but did recognize him and it also exsplains how he new what time to grab her at just as she was leaving because he had the same class schedule. She was a beautiful girl iam sure she had alot of guys attention..

I wonder too. Something seems different than normal abductions. I believe it is someone obsessed with her. I know the statistics but this does seem different. Maybe its just wanting her to be alive but I think she is being held somewhere.

This was so well planned. Not a random act.

I don't think it was random either. She screamed perhaps once when she was injured but I think she knew her abductor and thought she could reason with him. Otherwise I think she would have kept screaming for Clint.

I don't feel that it's a random act yet. I think Holly had someone who didn't want to let her go or he had been dissed/humilated by her or the family etc? He was an ex possibly. He has an alibi as do his friends or family that could possibly collect the reward but be implicated as accessory to her disappearance depending on the LE offer on plea deals. They would most likely go to jail first if they were remotely involved & fessed up now. The $80K is to get the ones that can prove who it is to talk. It could be the guilty family(ies) might be stronger than the law possibly? To ask Obama, you'd want help bigtime and hope they get it soon.

Just guessing. xoxo

Sure seems as if it is somebody who has feelings for her as this person took way too much time around the house...arguing with her, etc.

Why were items found in town and on the main highway? What was the message? Everyone in family works or attends school in Parsons and this is where the lunchbox was found in plain sight from what I can tell. There is nothing to be derived from the drop. So leaving some clues there is no help at all. According to the map there is a huge rock quarry and funeral home right there. Whether that means anything, no one knows.

Pretty obvious, just like the other two cases, LE doesn't want the public's help.

Sure seems as if it is somebody who has feelings for her as this person took way too much time around the house...arguing with her, etc.

Why were items found in town and on the main highway? What was the message? Everyone in family works or attends school in Parsons and this is where the lunchbox was found in plain sight from what I can tell. There is nothing to be derived from the drop. So leaving some clues there is no help at all. According to the map there is a huge rock quarry and funeral home right there. Whether that means anything, no one knows.

Pretty obvious, just like the other two cases, LE doesn't want the public's help.

Interesting points. Do you live near there or looked at maps? You might be on to something.

Well normally class isn't at 7:30 am. Unless he had an 8 am class he may not have had class until 9, 10, ' 1pm etc or not at all that day.

"I had shut his bedroom door that day because she was studying, and I think he had a paper to write so he was planning on getting up later in the morning," she said.Holly had been an honor student since high school and was engrossed in her studying, Karen said. She attended nursing school on scholarship.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011108210309

If Holly was abducted by someone who was obsessed with her, then she stands a better chance of being alive.
If she was abducted by someone that felt she had rejected him or overlooked him, then that's not as good.

Statistics say she not living....but I'm holding on to the hope that she is alive.
Holly.....come home!

"I had shut his bedroom door that day because she was studying, and I think he had a paper to write so he was planning on getting up later in the morning," she said.Holly had been an honor student since high school and was engrossed in her studying, Karen said. She attended nursing school on scholarship.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011108210309

Not sure I understand her comment about her shutting his door? Why would she have to do that?

Not sure I understand her comment about her shutting his door? Why would she have to do that?

It was said Holly was up at 4:30am studying so she had the lights on. Clint's bedroom must have been close to Holly's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remsfled