TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Like I stated my "limited" knowledge. I'm so tired of seeing so many cases going unsolved. I don't know if perps are getting smarter or what. It is just so frustrating and heartbreaking.

I'll check that out!
I know what you mean....
I followed the Haliegh Cummings case into Kyron Horman into Zahra Baker and of course Caylee ....
I am feeling defeated with the justice system...
Sometimes I feel like, even if they catch the perp he/she will walk.... or do very little jail time...
A person I knew from High School is still sitting in jail on drug trafficking, but yet I read that Elisa Baker may be out of jail in 15 ? years...??? I could be wrong on the years... I have a hard time even going back to that thread...!!!
I'm feeling exausted and defeated for even bothering with missing persons anymore.... It really takes alot to bring myself back here.... and I don't know why... but Holly's case is stuck on me... and it's the only case I follow.. Maybe it will be the rainbow of justice we are waiting for... I can only hope...!!

I know what you mean....
I followed the Haliegh Cummings case into Kyron Horman into Zahra Baker and of course Caylee ....
I am feeling defeated with the justice system...
Sometimes I feel like, even if they catch the perp he/she will walk.... or do very little jail time...
A person I knew from High School is still sitting in jail on drug trafficking, but yet I read that Elisa Baker may be out of jail in 15 ? years...??? I could be wrong on the years... I have a hard time even going back to that thread...!!!
I'm feeling exausted and defeated for even bothering with missing persons anymore.... It really takes alot to bring myself back here.... and I don't know why... but Holly's case is stuck on me... and it's the only case I follow.. Maybe it will be the rainbow of justice we are waiting for... I can only hope...!!

It is disheartening to say the least. I follow Brittanee Drexel and it breaks my heart. I posted a list of the missing females in SC from 2009 - 2011 and I believe there is a serial killer involved. jmo Too many missing. (males too)

Fla has a lot of missing females too. I just wonder about a connection. I could be totally off base but it makes you wonder.

I just wish LE would tell us something. Don't wait until another girl goes missing to speak up. They should give press conferences and say something. Many cases have been solved because LE talked and gave out just enough information to get leads.

LE just doesn't want to deal with the public at all and I believe it is hurting them as far as solving cases. jmo

It is disheartening to say the least. I follow Brittanee Drexel and it breaks my heart. I posted a list of the missing females in SC from 2009 - 2011 and I believe there is a serial killer involved. jmo Too many missing. (males too)

Fla has a lot of missing females too. I just wonder about a connection. I could be totally off base but it makes you wonder.

I just wish LE would tell us something. Don't wait until another girl goes missing to speak up. They should give press conferences and say something. Many cases have been solved because LE talked and gave out just enough information to get leads.

LE just doesn't want to deal with the public at all and I believe it is hurting them as far as solving cases. jmo

wow... If I was to take a guess at that, I would also think a serial killer... possibly a truck driver...or someone who has a job running between the states...
Anymore, I get the feeling that the LE is all about protecting themselves...because there is always a lawyer out there waiting to pounce on their every move... which hinders them from agressively (sp) investigating a case... Just sayin'

The way I understand it... is TBI is handling this case... They told local LE to step down... I personally think that the FBI should handle this case..!!!
I put my theory up on Topix.. Parsons... just reading between the lines for months...

The FBI can't get involved in every one of these cases, that is just not possible. They can advise and assist if asked by the local LE, but they can't just take over.

Don't underestimate LE.... just because we don't have any updates or know who their suspect is, or who's been cleared or not cleared... does not make them incompetent.

The FBI can't get involved in every one of these cases, that is just not possible. They can advise and assist if asked by the local LE, but they can't just take over.

Don't underestimate LE.... just because we don't have any updates or know who their suspect is, or who's been cleared or not cleared... does not make them incompetent.

They were involved at the very beginning. They had local LE, TBI and the FBI working the case.

I'm not sure when the FBI decides it's a local crime versus a Federal crime and how they come to that conclusion. They probably follow protocols. That's not to say that if evidence shows up that the crime involves a serial rapist, for example, they wouldn't investigate.

I'm assuming since whatever evidence was gathered did not point to anyone in their database, they let the TBI and local LE handle it.

My :twocents:

I think one way the feds get involved is if a crime crosses state lines.

How did you pull up the map on zillow? TIA:)

Yeah I understand that TBI is lead. I can't see that many federal agencies getting involved in a local crime.

The way I understand it... is TBI is handling this case... They told local LE to step down... I personally think that the FBI should handle this case..!!!
I put my theory up on Topix.. Parsons... just reading between the lines for months...

I don't know if this has been discussed yet in the thread, I've only read here on and off. There have been a couple of attempted abductions in TN lately:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15220818/man-attempts-to-kidnap-teen-girl-at-mount-juliet-shopping-center

Hope they catch the creep. Those girls are very lucky to have gotten away.

I don't think he has anything to do with Holly's disapearance though. If we go by Clint's description, this guy seems a lot older and heavier.

Is that a camo hat?

Does anyone know what type of model the alleged abandoned car was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther