TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now there is no camo? This just gets more absurd and strange by the minute. The reporters and/or law enforcement really ought to get their story straight, because every time they change the story, the brother gets the brunt of the suspicion.

Anyone ever seen a case where last-seens and a boyfriend are quickly cleared publicly by LE - as some sort of strategy - even though LE might not believe they are clear?

Not me. I think we can be certain the brother's been ruled out. As he's the "last seen by" person here, common sense would dictate there's a pretty solid reason he's been ruled out.

The official clearing of the "last seen by" so quickly here is interesting to me. To me, this is telling. This says ... LE likely knows who they are after.

The announcing of the brother being cleared (LE can clear people and not announce it), is also interesting to me. - Strategy of some kind.

Have we heard that there are FBI special teams (CARD) there yet? If not, LE likely knows who they are after.

This is a rural area. A short list of suspects could have been developed and run down ... and if one of them is also missing ... LE likely knows who they are after.

Random thought:

If Holly is a nursing student, someone feigning "need" of medical assistance for someone who's been injured in the woods - could have asked for her assistance. Someone who knew she'd go with them voluntarily into the woods to help. Lured her.

Brother is sequestered because he's the "last seen by". He may be working with police or FBI, and unavailable for the press. Either way, LE doesn't want brother's actual story out.

My fear is murder-suicide. My hope is a sicko-captor.

ALL JMHO. :praying: for Holly.

Am trying to find public court documents for Henderson County TN. (looking for possible RO)
So far am only getting pay searches which I know are not allowed, nor am I going to pay.
From other cases I know these are public info, but seems in TN they want you to pay for any records. Am I on the wrong track...can someone with experience direct me?

I think LE has reasons for clearing the brother and boyfriend, although it is strange how the brother's story has been reported.
He is 24 and she is 20 if I am correct.
About the same age difference as my brother and I.
I came and went as I liked when I was Holly's age and we lived in a very remote area completely wooded-in.
My big bro is very protective, but at that age if he didn't hear me screaming for help he probably would have thought I was with a friend or boyfriend.
Actually, I switched bf's a lot at her age.
Anyhow, I stayed out of his business and he stayed out of mine.
In rural communities like Holly's and the nearby one I grew up in (which is huge in comparison today) camo clothing is worn year-round and young adults feel safe on their own property.
Someone picked this lady out, and not randomly, IMO.
She is strikingly beautiful and this caught the perp's attention.
I believe she is alive and I also believe that the brother is tornup about this thing.
The obfuscation and confusion is probably on purpose to keep the perp guessing.
And yes I believe he uses a scanner with crystals he inserted so that he can pick up cell phones and all trunked systems. It is illegal to do so, so he probably built it himself.
There is the other possibility that he bought an actual police radio, as they are also available at such events as gun shows, and tuned it himself.
I don't think he is broke. I think he has enough money to live on for quite some time.
Just my thoughts and my opinions.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...EWMiBA?docId=9cec4d445c4b471e806883ad987f1815

very good article... some highlights I found interesting:

1)she was already in the clinical portion of school working in hospitals

2)she was on the way to campus that morning to take a test

3)brother saw her walking into woods with man in camo but thought it was her boyfriend. When he saw blood outside later he called 911.

No man in camo thats been changed here is the latest!

msnbc.com Video Player

I think LE has reasons for clearing the brother and boyfriend, although it is strange how the brother's story has been reported.
He is 24 and she is 20 if I am correct.
About the same age difference as my brother and I.
I came and went as I liked when I was Holly's age and we lived in a very remote area completely wooded-in.
My big bro is very protective, but at that age if he didn't hear me screaming for help he probably would have thought I was with a friend or boyfriend.
Actually, I switched bf's a lot at her age.
Anyhow, I stayed out of his business and he stayed out of mine.
In rural communities like Holly's and the nearby one I grew up in (which is huge in comparison today) camo clothing is worn year-round and young adults feel safe on their own property.
Someone picked this lady out, and not randomly, IMO.
She is strikingly beautiful and this caught the perp's attention.
I believe she is alive and I also believe that the brother is tornup about this thing.
The obfuscation and confusion is probably on purpose to keep the perp guessing.
And yes I believe he uses a scanner with crystals he inserted so that he can pick up cell phones and all trunked systems. It is illegal to do so, so he probably built it himself.
There is the other possibility that he bought an actual police radio, as they are also available at such events as gun shows, and tuned it himself.
I don't think he is broke. I think he has enough money to live on for quite some time.
Just my thoughts and my opinions.

Completely agree. While story does change by the hour...most brothers especially would think noneya.

Eileen, I have watched that msnbc video three times now and I am not seeing where the camo is changed... only the manner in which she went into the woods (walked by the arm vs drug)

nursebeeme: What you posted about: that part about where Holly was working at the time--hospital, etc.

Dru was working in a mall and some thought the perp. in that case saw her there.

And where was Brooke working? Outside the apartments cleaning lamps.

What a cluster we have here...dragged or walking. Saw, heard or not. NOW no camo guy?
Crazy talk.

I have to think the brother must have passed a lie detector as LE has said they absolutely don't consider him a suspect, or the boyfriend, for that matter.

Hi c! Since when does LE ever tell the truth about these things? Regardless, I don't believe the bro is 'lying' but he is def guilty of not doing anything to help his sister whether he thought it was her b/f or not.

Anyone ever seen a case where last-seens and a boyfriend are quickly cleared publicly by LE - as some sort of strategy - even though LE might not believe they are clear?

Not me. I think we can be certain the brother's been ruled out. As he's the "last seen by" person here, common sense would dictate there's a pretty solid reason he's been ruled out.

The official clearing of the "last seen by" so quickly here is interesting to me. To me, this is telling. This says ... LE likely knows who they are after.

The announcing of the brother being cleared (LE can clear people and not announce it), is also interesting to me. - Strategy of some kind.

Have we heard that there are FBI special teams (CARD) there yet? If not, LE likely knows who they are after.

This is a rural area. A short list of suspects could have been developed and run down ... and if one of them is also missing ... LE likely knows who they are after.

Random thought:

If Holly is a nursing student, someone feigning "need" of medical assistance for someone who's been injured in the woods - could have asked for her assistance. Someone who knew she'd go with them voluntarily into the woods to help. Lured her.

Brother is sequestered because he's the "last seen by". He may be working with police or FBI, and unavailable for the press. Either way, LE doesn't want brother's actual story out.

My fear is murder-suicide. My hope is a sicko-captor.

ALL JMHO. :praying: for Holly.

except LE does not know who this person is. there is no POI or suspect.

Eileen, I have watched that msnbc video three times now and I am not seeing where the camo is changed... only the manner in which she went into the woods (walked by the arm vs drug)

I thought I was going crazy as I didn't hear where they said the perp was not in camo either.

this is jmhoo but do not see the camo part of the perp description changed...

just the manner in which media had been describing how she was kidnapped

and wonder how the media screwed it up? this is how: the tbi had that wording on their official press release that I just found:

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

but of course this most likely went out before investigative clarification

moo

except LE does not know who this person is. there is no POI or suspect.

that they are telling the public about. ;)

IMO, they aren't going to tell us if they know at this stage. too early for sharing.

Clearing the brother & the boyfriend publicly immediately - as I have said, to me this indicates something. And it seems they are both sequestered...

My memory is failing I am sure,lol, but I seem to remember in the interview with her parents, her father saying something like "he feels someone knew their routine, his wife's, his and Holly's"....I don't remember him saying the brother's routine which struck me as odd...not blaming the brother here at all but I thought it was odd.

Authorities said this morning that more manpower is needed to help with the search for Holly Bobo, 20, who was abducted on Wednesday.

Volunteers are asked to report to the Decatur County Fairgrounds. Dress warmly and wear boots. Authorities said they are prepared to handle hundreds of volunteers, as many or more than they had Friday.

People are needed who can ride ATVs or are willing to walk through the woods.

The area they have been searching this morning is near Pugh Road and Yellow Springs Road.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Holly-Bobo?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

My memory is failing I am sure,lol, but I seem to remember in the interview with her parents, her father saying something like "he feels someone knew their routine, his wife's, his and Holly's"....I don't remember him saying the brother's routine which struck me as odd...not blaming the brother here at all but I thought it was odd.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...ays-abductor-may-know-family?odyssey=nav|head

Holly Lynn Bobo's father said Thursday that he thinks whoever dragged her away from their rural home on Swan Johnson Road in Darden knew the family's daily routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther