TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not thinking some guy who wants to kidnap Holly and keep her for years in the woods or in some cabin somewhere.

I'm leaning towards someone who kidnapped her and then got the heck out of Dodge with her. I don't feel like he is in the local area.

What about the Rumor of her Jeans being found yesterday?

What about the Rumor of her Jeans being found yesterday?

That was a post on Topix...have not seen any other reference to it...they did say volunteers found other items however...

The thing about the dogs not getting a scent only came from Mark Fuhrman, as far as I know...

And we are negating two important things here in the atv discussion:

1. It's turkey season, it might be pretty commonplace to hear atv noise in the woods if you allow hunters. So common that it wouldn't stand out, it becomes a white noise

2. The hour time lapse. If you are accustomed to the noise and don't "listen" for it, the guy could have been on an atv and back off or long gone before you had a chance to really hear it and connect the dots.

Exactly. I have a friend who has people on ATVs regularly trespassing fairly close to their house and she rarely actually hears them. Just finds the beer cans and tracks the next day.

Thank you. Trying to figure out what time I need to be around for the presser.

That was a post on Topix...have not seen any other reference to it...they did say volunteers found other items however...

The thing about the dogs not getting a scent only came from Mark Fuhrman, as far as I know...

Who is this Mark Furhman people keep referring to?

I was looking something up and found an article about Bundy and how he would traverse all kinds of areas, many mountainous, sometimes keeping the victims for days. He even went into a mine tunnel. (It makes me so ill to read this)

Also, the Meredith Emerson case. So sad, so so sad.

Hope they find her alive soon!!! Oh dear Jesus please.

bbm...

We are allowed to discuss rumors if we say "this is rumor". we are not at risk of having these boards shut down if we discuss rumors.

There is a rumor that holley has an ex-boyfriend.

We are not allowed to speculate or victimize holly's brother or her current boyfriend as they have been named "cleared" by LE.

We should probably request that a mod confirm this because in other cases, rumors have not been allowed OR they have been relegated to a separate thread in the private forums and even those have been shut down due to problems.

jmo

I was looking something up and found an article about Bundy and how he would traverse all kinds of areas, many mountainous, sometimes keeping the victims for days. He even went into a mine tunnel. (It makes me so ill to read this)

Also, the Meredith Emerson case. So sad, so so sad.

Hope they find her alive soon!!! Oh dear Jesus please.

I remember the Meredith Emerson case, Kept her alive for 4 days and then killed her :(

At first, I really thought this was someone she knew, but after so many days, it seems like word would have leaked out on the internet about that, if so. Now it does seem more like a stranger/stalker.

If they are finding her things in the woods, that is really weird that they have not found her...I thought her things would be scattered really close to home, as who was carrying all of that stuff while he was taking her thru that dense area?

One thing that seems hopeful, at least, is that they must think there is a chance she is alive, or I don't think they would call out 1000 people to look for her body. But realistically, unless she is still with him, not sure how long she could hold out, especially if she lost blood days ago.

didnt they only find her white lunchtote?

Who is this Mark Furhman people keep referring to?

He's an amazing ex homicide investigator from California. He got his claim to fame, during the OJ Simpson trial. He made one huge mistake, during the trial, & lied when he was asked if he'd ever used the word "******" before. He's the one that found the bloody glove, on the Simpson's property, so because he lied, OJ's attys were able to run with it, & make him look like he wasn't credible. A big fiasco, IMO. OJ got away with murder, in the end.

the word was N**ger

didnt they only find her white lunchtote?

They found her lunch purse and also other items as well but they are not commenting on what they found.

Per Twitter, They want to find her before it gets dark.

We should probably request that a mod confirm this because in other cases, rumors have not been allowed OR they have been relegated to a separate thread in the private forums and even those have been shut down due to problems.

jmo

Whats hard with this case is everything that was fact has now become rumor.
We are not making up rumors and most of the things we are talking about has come from reputable tv stations not blogs and such. Still the story changes LOL

I never saw anything like this! Never.

As far as i know all that was found was her lunch thingy!

Mark Fuhrman currently works for Fox News...grain of salt, for me...

jmo

Seems as though we are all adults here. We all know what the word "rumor" means, don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member