TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0

Am sure TBI has interviewed them all... but always a good first place to look. Plus - I read today that investigators said "she is leaving a trail", so to me it appears that items are being found that are fresh and I truly believe she would do that. One item found, that I think ramped this search up.... is the duct tape found yesterday with blond hair attached to it.. I saw the news clip of when it was found...and it looked like it had just been dropped there. Possibly she dropped it there on purpose. Just sayin' IMHO :waitasec:

Video that shows the duct tape - http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-search-hundreds-volunteers-comb-woods/story?id=13394953

I don't understand how she would be able to "leave a trail"...I am sure she is/was restrained as soon as she was out of sight. Surely the perp would notice her dropping or tossing big items like lunch box, books, etc....and that would probably put her in more danger. I think the items were dropped as decoys by perp, in a struggle, or to not have to carry them.

I don't understand how she would be able to "leave a trail"...I am sure she is/was restrained as soon as she was out of sight. Surely the perp would notice her dropping or tossing big items like lunch box, books, etc....and that would probably put her in more danger. I think the items were dropped as decoys by perp, in a struggle, or to not have to carry them.

I agree

So I guess LE does have an idea who this is, then?

I think her dad pretty much said that in the first presser...that whomever knew his, his wife's and his daughter's routine.

ETA: But, was 'he' not aware of the brother being home at that time? Dang so frustrating.

Also look for people who left town suddenly, cleaning out car/Vacuuming it, Selling their RV, house, Trailer home etc.

TBI: No one has been ruled out as a suspect.

http://twitter.com/willnunley

“The boyfriend is not a suspect.

The brother is not a suspect,” Mehr said.

“We are confident
of that.”

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-15-tennessee-abducted-woman.htm

WTH?!!! :banghead:

I am not confident of anything. Other than the fact that these people make me look decisive and I can't even decide whether to go north or south to do spring pictures! :banghead:

This is ridiculous. Just stop talking. I am amazed they still have that many searchers. This isn't a Sunday stroll, it makes Elizabeth Smart's search look like a walk in the park. (It wasn't.)

To ask a thousand people to do this and then not even give them a straight answer on a suspect, lie to them about whether something was found, retract a previous statement, then confirm it again....

This is totally ridiculous. A leak is one thing, this is not a leak.

You are insulting their intelligence and messing with their heads. If you can't comment on something, don't. If you can't answer a question, don't.

I certainly hope they are just trying to make the abductor think they are clueless. :waitasec:

This type of "double talk" is common and comes from a variety of reasons. Some LEA give the majority of what they have up...just to try to get the perp to start worrying and doing something stupid. Others keep everything quiet and give nothing up...to secure that no one knows a thing and keeps everyone (including the perp) in suspense.

LE has no concern or desire to "please" the general public or even boards like these of concerned citizens. Its all about finding the victim.

I think this is why they mentioned atv and a car today... I am thinking he took atv to a car with a trailer hitch and threw things out as he drove along to another location...

search according to presser is currently btwn gootch road and I40 to include NTSP (which straddles I40 so I am assuming the nearer branch may be the one being searched?)

here is hollye's map again:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=....803892,-88.118591&spn=0.423233,1.049194&z=11

is it possible to think that the switch from atv to car or car to atv have been made around gootch ? also... is it possible he took the car to the atv and that is why we were hearing about the "discounted for now" car?

just thinking

Press conference ends
less than 5 seconds ago via web

TBI: No one has been ruled out as a suspect
half a minute ago via web

Hmmm... that kinda turned out like I thought it might.

I think this is why they mentioned atv and a car today... I am thinking he took atv to a car with a trailer hitch and threw things out as he drove along to another location...

search according to presser is currently btwn gootch road and I40 to include NTSP (which straddles I40 so I am assuming the nearer branch may be the one being searched?)

here is hollye's map again:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=....803892,-88.118591&spn=0.423233,1.049194&z=11

is it possible to think that the switch from atv to car or car to atv have been made around gootch ? also... is it possible he took the car to the atv and that is why we were hearing about the "discounted for now" car?

just thinking

Around here most ATV's are carried on a trailer hooked behind a truck...some, even my husband has hauled his in the back end of the truck...all you need are two ramps to simply drive it up in there, secure it and off you go.

actually now that I am thinking about what was said at the presser more... they wanted to know if atv or strange person seen in the area....

most likely walked into woods and duct taped and placed on atv.. driven to car

once in car through out items along the way or even at the site of the switch

perp most likely still has car with him... why to keep on lookout for extreme washing or selling

moo

Has anyone found a Restraining order on Holly's ex-ex- boyfriend? (Not the most recent ex, the one before that? I am having trouble locating one, so for now I take this as a rumour. Please point me in the right direction if you find a copy through the court system. Thanks.

LE has no concern or desire to "please" the general public or even boards like these of concerned citizens. Its all about finding the victim.

If that area has as much rain as we have, an atv would seem to have been awfully muddy...I would have thought tracks would be left as well but I dunno.

nursebeeme -
I had that thought before the information came out, in my post #235

when he got to the ATV he may have bound her up and put her into a box.

Then when he gets to the car, he's got her hidden and he's also got a trailer for the ATV. I'm sure it's a regular sight around there.

Also look for people who left town suddenly, cleaning out car/Vacuuming it, Selling their RV, house, Trailer home etc.

from nunley tweet: TBI: We are looking with someone with unusual behavior with a vehicle over the past few days, excessive washing, cleaning, possibly selling

I just got home; was reading and driving; had to pull over a couple of times. Had baseball games and get the kids back to college; been all over ohio...OT

When I first read this thought we were looking for someone with OCD..duh:loser:

then when i read to my sister....she said they meant cleaning the vehicle...

Leaves me to believe a stalker; someone the family knows...

to repeat another questions.......are the brother and boyfriend back in the pool of suspects......

You guys have done a great job posting!!:innocent:

What makes LE think he is a local and knows Holly, and did they just decide this?
I wish they had asked people to think about people acting weird a few days ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther