TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE NOTE...thedailly.com is NOT a main stream media source or even a news source at all....here is a paragraph from their own site which describes itself as a STORY TELLING site

snip
"The Daily launched on February 2, 2011 with the mission to provide the best news experience by combining world-class storytelling with the unique interactive capabilities of the iPad."

Their "stories" therefore should not be taken as accurate reporting of facts.

jmo

No problem. But I would ask then that you (mods) make a statement to other posters here who slam and slander outfits like Fox, making them seem like they are not legit sources.

Fox tv news had an interesting interview a few minutes ago. Not sure if the tv interviews are available online. Going to their web site seems to bring up the same basic written story thats been around for a while.

I never pointed a finger at anyone. Just pointed out a different statement attributed to him. And even that statement doesnt accuse him of anything. Its just different. I don't think he did anything... just want to get to the heard of the matter of what did or didnt happen or why there are so many varying reports as to what did happen.

You did good Carla, no problems at all! :hug:

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members