TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this link frog!!! Something interesting in the article, besides what you've stated already, which REALLY caught my eye:

Wonder where she's a student at???

Heather Sullivan is supposed on the Today Show tomorrow talking about what happened to her.

LE is backtracking, following leads, reinterviewing people. HLN

Chelsea King's case must have been given priority as the DNA came back within a day or two, to match to her killer. Why don't they get special consideration in cases when it is not known if the victim is dead or alive?? I can see a delay or a wait, when the victim has already been found deceased, but getting in line with a possibly live victim is ridiculous.

Of course, maybe the results have come back and LE is not sharing; what would be the point to inform the public that yes, this is Holly's blood? I think they know it is, otherwise why are they saying she was in fear for her life as she walked away?

I looked her up and she isn't/wasn't at the same school as Holly.
Thanks CHARLISA. I had a feeling it might not be the same school but the timing of the abduction attempt (earlier in the am) and the fact she too, was a student at the time, sure made my heart skip a beat.

IMO absolutely nothing of any accuracy can be discerned from what has been "reported" that the brother said or didn't say to the dispatcher[i.e. stating it was a home invasion as some believe..] or what the brother did or did not say about the entire events that took place one week ago today..IMO the reason why is because this is being said by news media outlets..which from my experience basically means that one news media source/site/print made the statements "about" what Clint supposedly said did or did not happen that morning and from there[one news media outlets]decision to make public these statements that IMO in reality who knows exactly where they came from because to my knowledge the brother Clint has not given any news media outlet an interview or statement to them about the events of that morning nor has any recordings of the 911 call been released to the media/public]..

thus leading to my point which is the accuracy of the reporting that goes on in these type cases[esp. in small rural towns that have had zero experience with this type of high profile case that they are reporting on]is spotty at best..especially in the early stages of a case[following cases on WS would be evidence of this as many of us have seen]but IMO its as if one news media outlet makes this decision to report to the public "about" what Clint stated happened and all other news media outlets seem to immediately follow suit and then they all are reporting these statements "about" Clint's statements[hope that made sense]..

So IMO we really cannot make decisions on Clint's actions..reactions..etc on that morning because basically we have no concrete..accurate "statements" from Clint about what happened that morning[and I am not attempting to speak for anyone but myself in stating "we" cannot accurately gauge his motives..actions..etc..strictly MOO]

why didn't they conduct a road block the first few days? A week is a long time not to find her. Then again who knows. All you can do at this point is really pray and have hope. As time goes on and no Holly, my hope is tending to dwindle. It makes you wonder exactly what evidence etc they have.

I am a newbie so be kind. lol Love reading your posts. di

A DAY OF REST!!!!! Id be out looking anyway! How can ya rest with this young lady out there? JMO

this paper reported it as a day of rest but will tweeted that it was a day for LE to regroup and go over leads

THP: public volunteers will likely not be used tomorrow, as investigators 'regroup' and explore new leads.
http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

also will has recently tweeted that

-sheriff is meeting with family
-he will speak at vigil tonight
-many churches setting up areas for the vigil
((paraphrased))

If bro thought it was her b/f then it stands to reason he's built like him..That should rule out at least some LOCAL males in this very small town..Too bad he didn't get a front view cos I have a feeling he'd probably recognize him cos he either lives nearby or is someone he knows is known to Holly..If I'm wrong about any of this then at least he could help LE with a sketch.

Also, within the article it states...
The TBI confirmed that Sullivan reported the incident to police at the time. A spokeswoman told The Daily yesterday it was investigating the possible connection between Sullivan's case and Bobo's disappearance..
"We have not ruled out similarities between the two cases." bureau spokeswoman Kristen Helms said. "We are continuing to investigate all leads and connections."

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/04/20/042011-news-holly-bobo-2-2/

In the transcription by NMK, Gwyn mentioned the entry and exit of the perp. Sounds like they are pretty sure where the perp did enter and exit the woods.

Well, he said based off the brother who is the only eyewitness, then he goes on to talking about her being walked into the woods.
I'm not sure they know for sure or not.

Chelsea King's case must have been given priority as the DNA came back within a day or two, to match to her killer. Why don't they get special consideration in cases when it is not known if the victim is dead or alive?? I can see a delay or a wait, when the victim has already been found deceased, but getting in line with a possibly live victim is ridiculous.

Of course, maybe the results have come back and LE is not sharing; what would be the point to inform the public that yes, this is Holly's blood? I think they know it is, otherwise why are they saying she was in fear for her life as she walked away?

Considering the director of the TBI is speaking in Holly's case and the governor has added money to the reward, I would think the lab results would be on a fast track. JMO as usual.

Has anyone seen anymore about the details of where mom comes into the picture[in relation to the events of that morning]..because initially I was under the impression that both she and dad had already left the home and gone into work..then it was reported that mom immediately came back home tho the article was not clear but implied that it was brother that had called her and told her of the happenings thus her immediately returning to the home..and then just last night in one of the most recent articles[will have to go back to recently closed thread #8 to find the link to the article..it's the one that has the great photos of the Bobo Home and driveway{eerily with the Neighborhood watch sign displayed at the Bobo's mailbox]..but it is in that article that states that both mom and brother were at home and witness to what happened to Holly that morning..Now that really has me confused..would love to know what is accurate??..the reporting in these cases seem to almost cause more confusion than clarity ..jmo tho!

why didn't they conduct a road block the first few days? A week is a long time not to find her. Then again who knows. All you can do at this point is really pray and have hope. As time goes on and no Holly, my hope is tending to dwindle. It makes you wonder exactly what evidence etc they have.

I am a newbie so be kind. lol Love reading your posts. di
Roadblocks aren't always to catch a perp in the act of something. SOmetimes, and I can't say that this was the objective this time, but likely it was, it's to catch find other potential witnesses that might have been in the area, or to determine who drives what roads on what days of the week. WHat I don't get is why they did these starting 6 days later, not on the same day of the week.

I thought it a little odd that Holly's father would leave out the brother when saying he thought it was someone local and knew the schedules of mother, father and Holly. Could be several reasons. Maybe brother is not employed right now and doesn't leave at regular times. Just made me curious.

Never know, but brother may work a later shift somewhere, evenings, graveyard, may be in college (class times vary depending on major), or maybe unemployed. I don't think it's odd that father left this out, if Clint is unemployed, or works a different shift. Maybe Clint was normally asleep at that hour. Truly don't know as we are all speculating, but, Clint is ruled out obviously based on purported scream and 911 calls, and due to time factor. I personally think the reason he was cleared so soon is because of the reported scream. Think about it, no way could he have been responsible for that scream, and subsequent reporting of it to LE. The fact that he made a 911 call before, after, or within a small time frame of this call, (moo, after the first call by neighbor), only reinforces his innocence. He probably looked out the window that morning, as I do and lots of people do cause you want to see what kind of a day it will be, is it pretty, cloudy, rain on the horizen. By the grace of the powers we believe in or don't understand, his moment of looking corresponded with Holly being led into the woods by BF. Sometime after that, not too long of a timeframe, neighbor hears scream, probably closer to neighbors house than Bobo's house, Clint goes outside (unrelated to scream cause he probably did'nt hear it) and says WTF, Holly's car is still here and there is blood and she is suppose to be on way to school, test day. He tries Holly's phone, no answer, calls BF's phone, he is at work. So he at that that time becomes very concerned. Calls Mom, then 911. Read where Mom literally screamed in anguish and fear at the school that morning. All just my opinion, sorry for typos, but this just makes most sense to me.

[video=youtube;ssSsSkrI9So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssSsSkrI9So&feature=player_embedded[/video]

clarification, being led into woods by someone that resembled BF. Not BF as I wrote. BF along with brother are obviously not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther