TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Flecks" of blood means to me that it was dried when it fell... like from his clothing?

If because of the rain the footprints were washed away, what is the likelihood flecks of blood are found in the Grass?....

If $80K isn't going to bring someone forward, not sure $100K would do it...

family spokesperson not going to budge so don't expect anything..

asking about 911 calls, etc... no answer

feed gone

next up.. talking about other possible kidnapping attempt..

If because of the rain the footprints were washed away, what is the likelihood flecks of blood are found in the Grass?....

Hard to tell, I'd say-- so was it "flecks" in the covered carport too, then?

Spokesman Bromley: The family is a little frustrated that info is not being shared publicly, but they would rather wait to make sure that info is true, and they have confidence in LE. CB hasn’t talked to him, the family hasn’t talked to him, about LDT’s or Clints sighting or the 911 call. All he knows is that he doesn’t know. Says he is “kinda the family spokesperson” , and he is there to talk about Holly and the family and the community.
Lost live feed at that point.

Hard to tell, I'd say-- so was it "flecks" in the covered carport too, then?

We don't know it was flecks...there was only one magazine that reported that, they have no confirmation from any other source.

Oh hes not bad in a negative way personally but hes so closed off he doesnt make a good tv interview. No No Nope Nope I cant say Nope...

We don't know it was flecks...there was only one magazine that reported that, they have no confirmation from any other source.

NG, tonight. So they're just repeating the other magazine? (probably)

oh man the nut cases are on the phone... have LE checked to see what stores sell camo and to who...

Obviously the (old?) sounding lady hasnt been to even Wal Mart

Camo clothing is pretty distinctive even from a distance....think soldiers on patrol in Iraq with khaki camo. I really believe the brother- he took a quick glance , thought it may be BF and went back to whatever he was doing. Can you imagine the extreme guilt he is living with. I'm going to stick my opinion out on another thing----when I saw mom on TV I saw hysterical, grief stricken mom who was so overwrought she could hardly stand up. I saw a mom who probably hadn't eaten or slept. I saw a mom whose docter probably gave her valium to help sleep....that's why she seemed almost incoherent at times. I looked exactly like this during my husbands visitation. In fact I didn't take any Valium before his funeral because I was so incoherent on the Valium. I would rather endure the psychic and physical pain without it because at least I could feel. So, to the Bobo family Iam praying with you and for you. Remember God does hear our prayers even if sometimes the answer is no.:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

According to Will Nunleys tweets it is starting to sound more like a ritual ceremony...

I am SO sorry how erm...crass (?) that sounds but really it just makes me feel yucky.

:shrugs:

family spokesperson:
extremely kind and caring person as to if that is why she went with no resistance I cannot say

Caller asking if before she went missing if there was someone walking around in camo
Searcher expert saying that it would impossible to pinpoint people walking around in camo, and that they have likely been looking at home video from the area, but roadside canvasses and that are the way to go.
Asked spokesman if she could have walked away with someone that appeared to be in distress, he said he didn’t know, but that she was kind and compassionate, but they can’t say that is why she went with no resistance.

Wow! This very very tight lipped case. Unusual in such a small community, I would think. I don't think this is a bad sign. I think Dad H said "someone close" then we hear nothing else. nothing. Maybe they DO have something..... jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcleavenger