Deceased/Not Found TN - Janet Levine March, 33, Nashville, 15 Aug 1996 *P. March guilty*

In Canada, a Judge will "take into cosideration what a child wants at age 12 and over. If the Child says: I don't want to see my Dad, and the Dad wants visitation, then the child "wishes" are usually "put ahead of the Dad's"

I do hope that given the children's age, the fact will be taken into considerationt where the children want to live, in Mexico or the USA.

I would say the only reason that Carmen wants the kids, is yet again to do Perry's bidding and to keep them away and to "win" over and above the grandparents. I put money, that Perry "instructed" his wife to seek custody to deprive the Levines of the kids. It has been "his mantra" to keep the kids away from his murdered wife's parents.

Dog the Bounty hunter, broke the law in Mexico and you are "surprised" that they want him back in Mexico to face charges.

Oh.......I am not surprised......

She didnt adopt those kids, she is just the stepmother, stepparents have no rights....im not worried...I hope these kids stay with the grandparents and can somehow live a normal happy life.

CyberLaw said:
In Canada, a Judge will "take into cosideration what a child wants at age 12 and over. If the Child says: I don't want to see my Dad, and the Dad wants visitation, then the child "wishes" are usually "put ahead of the Dad's"

I do hope that given the children's age, the fact will be taken into considerationt where the children want to live, in Mexico or the USA.

I would say the only reason that Carmen wants the kids, is yet again to do Perry's bidding and to keep them away and to "win" over and above the grandparents. I put money, that Perry "instructed" his wife to seek custody to deprive the Levines of the kids. It has been "his mantra" to keep the kids away from his murdered wife's parents.

you're exactly right, imo....

i just hope the children want to live w/the Levines....it worries me how much manipulating & 'brain washing' Perry might have done with these children, over the years..

i just hope the children want to live w/the Levines....it worries me how much manipulating & 'brain washing' Perry might have done with these children, over the years..
Probably enough to stagger the imagination. There has probably been endless psychological damage done to both Sammy and Zippy by PM. If I were to guess, I'd say that both kids, if given the chance by the Judge, would choose to live with Carmen because Carmen is the only real mother they've known for many years. And that would break the hearts of the Levines I'm sure. It's all so sad. Everyone in the family has all but been destroyed over the acts of a narcissistic sociopath who never cared about anyone but himself from day one.

HeartofTexas said:
Probably enough to stagger the imagination. There has probably been endless psychological damage done to both Sammy and Zippy by PM. If I were to guess, I'd say that both kids, if given the chance by the Judge, would choose to live with Carmen because Carmen is the only real mother they've known for many years. And that would break the hearts of the Levines I'm sure. It's all so sad. Everyone in the family has all but been destroyed over the acts of a narcissistic sociopath who never cared about anyone but himself from day one.

sadly, that would be my guess also.....

Apparently, Carmen has spent too much time with Perry and has gone over to the bad side of the brain! :crazy:

There is no doubt that Perry is behind this and he is just trying to cause additional pain to the Levines.

There is no concern for the children's well-being on the March's behalf!

CyberLaw said:
Dog the Bounty hunter, broke the law in Mexico and you are "surprised" that they want him back in Mexico to face charges.

Oh.......I am not surprised......
The only "Law" in Mexico is that which someone wishes to pay for at any given moment.

About the custody ... I would have to wonder what kind of "mother" she is given that she is married to a killer.
IMO that Alone makes her not fit to have those children.

I would have to wonder what kind of "mother" she is given that she is married to a killer.
IMO that Alone makes her not fit to have those children.
I totally agree. Carmen has allowed herself to be blinded by love... the love of a killer. And for her stupidity alone, she should be denied custody. She already has 4 kids... one by Perry and 3 by a previous marriage. Let the Levines have Sammy and Zippy, which is all that's left of their mother.

close_enough said:
you're exactly right, imo....

this was my first concern too---- these poor kids---- they may not even "believe" their father is guilty of killing their mother, and all they really do know is Carmen and Mexico :doh:

Do not believe that will ever happen!! That couple has been through H... as well as paid God knows how much money for it all, thank god they had the money, A step mother would have no right to the children. And they still do not know where their daughter is..I think she was their only child also.. Once again another, sad story.. When are "we" going to get it in this country?

ok,Title is a little misleading but I needed to make a connection so people that have followed the PM case would know who Nathaniel Harriss was.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/10017945/detail.html

The states Glory boy just can't seem to keep out of trouble.I bet Nick and Nick will be eating some words now about him.

I'm not going to start a new thread just for this, since most people at WS don't know who Arthur March is, but I just read that Arthur was transferred to a federal correctional facility in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Arthur March, Perry March's father, has been serving his sentence in Grayson County, Ky, but officials moved Arthur to a low-security federal facility in Fort Worth, Texas Thursday.

The low-security facility used to be the Fort Worth Medical Center, but now its mission is to take care of federal inmates who have special needs.

Arthur's attorney, Fletcher Long, said the jail where Arthur was being held isn't equipped to handle prisoners with medical needs.

Long said Arthur has not taken a turn for the worse, and that Arthur is still in the same condition he's been in for a while.
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=5507956

He was a career criminal before March, looks like he will be after,

Ditto. What happens, happens. He still was a turning point but he has to pay for his indescretions.

anneoakley63 said:
www.newschannel5.com

He just doesn't know when to quit does he??? :behindbar

No, he doesn't anneoakley .... can you imagine dating/living with/and-or marrying a guy like this - let alone associating with someone of his calibre? Ugh, ugh, UGH!

His M.O. is clear: The law (enter all constitutional rights activistst)the weak (example: his elderly relatives), the young (example: his children), the vulnerable (example: the young, impressionable new wife) and .... the smitten-kittens that will write .... and perhaps marry prison inmates (example "Free-Scott-Type-Lovers") are there to liberate and supprt him!

That's a very small audience sample in terms of real figures and real knowledge. We should simply sit back .... and ignore this beast while reverently reminded of Janet and her loved ones. His continued attempts to remain media-circus-ring-leader are nothing but passive tantrums. He is utterly, utterly despicable imo. Not even worth the ink of a court seal.... and the world has been more than lenient and fair with this inhumane creature called Perry Marsh. I wonder what his kids 'really' believe, know or understand at this stage? Heaven help, guide and bless them - and Janet's family.

Perry? .... bleck... can't even swallow the syllables... :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back