TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard back regarding the Parking Lot yet and may ask another mod. And yes, I think going back to about when they met...or even a month before she disappeared? That might be good! I'd also like to start the "list of players" as we do here on WS.

Kathy, I am sure you have had the displeasure of viewing the lies they have posted on The Tennessean's website in response to the article written last year regarding the disrupted memorial service, but I wanted to post this link for our other members. In addition to the Topix thread, this gives us great insight into the lack of compassion and integrity of the B family.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll...89f6ca01193c0d80c&sid=sitelife.tennessean.com

Yes, I saw that when it was posted......makes me sick......can you find the link to that story? I wanted to share it with you guys but I can't seem to find it.........I wanted you all to see the picture that was on the front page of the paper of what they done to those headstones.

Here's one link for you to look at for some of the information.......
http://thelisalog.blogs.com/the_lisa_log/2005/10/where_are_jenni.html

And there is also the girls website.......it is not updated because my computer doesn't seem to act right anymore with homestead's program and I can't get it to do update when I change anything. www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

Okay Kathy! We'll start there! I know it is late where you are and you have to get up early! We aren't going anywhere - I promise! Get some rest!

:blowkiss:

Kathy, I am sure you have had the displeasure of viewing the lies they have posted on The Tennessean's website in response to the article written last year regarding the disrupted memorial service, but I wanted to post this link for our other members. In addition to the Topix thread, this gives us great insight into the lack of compassion and integrity of the B family.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll...89f6ca01193c0d80c&sid=sitelife.tennessean.com

Seems to be more negative stuff about Jennifer & family. They imply that she had no resources & was desperate enough to live in a rustic barn & yet in the next breath say she just decided to leave...how would that be possible for her to leave if she has no resources? The posts seem to be aimed at belittling Jenn & that bothers me. Not following how that makes the B's look better to say that she wanted to leave so she was permitted to. Common sense says if she truly had no means to care for herself & child, she can't be permitted to go. A prudent person would intercede. But then a prudent person wouldn't permit her (& dependent) to reside in a rustic barn in the first place. MOO.

As soon as Greta is over, I'm going to start writing the timeline and then will post it.

Something else to help with the timeline:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/avataralley/missing/jenadrianna.jpg

Jennifer Wix moved with her two year old daughter to her boyfriend's family compound on an 80 acre farm outside of Cross Plains, Tennessee in August of 2003. She had told her mother that she had found her "prince". Her boyfriend's entire family lived in this remote compound, aunts, uncles, grandparents. They were rather reclusive and did not like outsiders.

Jennifer's relationship with her boyfriend turned sour quickly, though and her mother moved to the area to be closer to Jennifer and help her get through this time. Jennifer had told her family members that her boyfriend had made some threatening remarks to her.

On Thursday, March 25, 2004, Jennifer's boyfriend claimed they argued and he drove her to a nearby gas station close to the interstate. He claimed she got into the backseat of a white four door car with Adrianna. He also said he did not see the driver of the car or what direction they were headed. The car was alternately a white Mustang, a white Camaro and eventually, probably along the time the boyfriend realized that neither Mustangs nor Camaros come with four doors, the car became a Grand Prix.

The boyfriend claimed that Jennifer came back the next day, driving the same car, without Adrianna with her.

Jennifer did not take any personal belongings either for herself or Adrianna. She had no money with her, no ID.

His family will not allow their property to be searched, although it is the last place Jennifer and Adrianna were seen. Although the Robertson County sheriff's department never said they suspected foul play, the case is listed as a criminal investigation. They have never pushed the boyfriend's family to search the property thoroughly. At one point, a volunteer search was organized and at the last minute, the family backed out.

The boyfriend does not have a great reputation, according to rumors. In an unrelated incident, when he was placed in the back of a police car, he allegedly kicked out the back window and had to be hog tied. He didn't have a regular job, yet always had a wad of cash. Allegedly, he was working for his family building a home and being paid in cash.

Even if you follow missing persons cases, this may have been one you haven't heard about. Kathy, Jennifer's mother and Adrianna's grandmother, has pushed very hard to get some national attention focused on this case, to very little avail. Finally, it will be featured on Montel Williams on Friday, October 21.

http://thelisalog.blogs.com/the_lisa_log/2005/10/where_are_jenni.html

LOL RN Mom! That's just what I posted! Were you at Topix? Or just reading my mind?

I was doing some reading on Topix LOL!

I was cleaning my finished attic today and found a notebook. On the front it says "Sleuth". It cracked me up! I said this is going to be dedicated our search for Jennifer and Adrianna! So, I'm going to start writing everything down.

KathySnoopysM.gif

There is also a video where we get to see a bit of Joey B. & our fellow WS member Kathy. (Hugs). Didn't see anything about the tombstone damage but will keep looking for that.

Oklee doklee! I'm going to start writing stuff down and try to get a timeline going. Greta is boring tonight! LOL

I was cleaning my finished attic today and found a notebook. On the front it says "Sleuth". It cracked me up! I said this is going to be dedicated our search for Jennifer and Adrianna! So, I'm going to start writing everything down.

You go girl. I've spend some time looking over online public records for TN such as property records, occupational licensing, criminal reports & the like for persons associated with this case. I've not got anything astounding to show for it but will keep it up. Maybe will look at myspace too & see what I can find.

BTW, agree about Greta but should be covering Caylee next.

Okay! Here's the timeline (pending Kathy's review!) This is a ROUGH DRAFT!

August 2003 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved to Joey B’s barn (per Joe B Sr.)

Fall 2003 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved into apartment with Jenn’s mom (per Kathy H)

Mid-Dec 2003 – Jennifer beaten and Adrianna kept by Jenn’s sister. Joey kicked in a door and was arrested. (Joey cleared of charges later) (per Joe B Sr.)

Dec 21, 2003 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved back to Joey B’s barn (per Kathy H)

Dec 25, 2003 – Joey made Adrianna (aka Nina) a rocking horse and playhouse for Christmas (per Carrole B)

Jan 15, 2003 – Jennifer (Jenn) had birthday party for Nina at B’s house with Jenn’s family in attendance (per Carrole B)

January 2004 – Jennifer and Adrianna moved into Joey’s parent’s home from the barn because it was cold. Jenn and Joey began to argue because Jenn wanted to move back into the barn (per Carrole B) Jenn wanted to move back into the barn because she and Joey’s parents didn’t get along (per Kathy H)

March 24, 2004 – Jenn calls her mom and is upset about the situation where she was living (per Kathy H) Jenn calls her mom (per Joe B Sr)

March 25, 2004 – Jenn calls her dad and her aunt voicing concerns about her living conditions (per Kathy H) Jenn tells Joey that she has a plan to leave and calls her dad and her aunt (per Joe B Sr)

March 25, 2004 – (evening) Jenn asks Joey to take her and Nina to I-65 N exit 112. Joey watches as they get into the back seat of a white 4 door car. (per Joey)

March 26, 2004 – Jenn went to Joey’s house without Nina in the white car he’d sen her in the night before. She wanted to pick up her tax return, but it was not there. This was the last time he saw her. (per Joey)

March 27, 2004 – LE came to Joe’s home (per Joe B Sr)

March 28, 2004 – Police searched Joe’s home (per Joe B Sr)

March 30, 2004 – Cadaver dogs searched Joe’s land and his father’s and brother’s properties (per Joe B Sr)

April 1, 2004 – TBI took the Bs computer, phone records and asked for polygraphs of which they agreed (per Joe Sr) Joey passed polygraph (per Kathy H)

Oct 21, 2005 – Girls featured on Montel (no leads)

Jan 28, 2006 – Girls were on America’s Most Wanted (no leads)

March 2006 – LE searched property with sonar equipment? (unverified)

March 2008 – Gunfire at memorial for girls. Tombstones defaced. Witness saw Joey jump over a fence (media and memorial attendee reports)

Note: Per Joe B Sr., LE has had dog searches, ponds drained with TBI and THP. The house has been X-rayed. Two of Nina’s dolls were found by a man who planted them two months after Jenn left and the man was arrested. JB will never allow any family or reporters on his land.

Kimster,

Just to add to your timeline, they were reported missing on 4-27-04 (wasn't sure if you wanted to add this in as the day the police were made aware of their disappearance), hence the reason (as you stated) the police visited the B property. Which day was the bonfire on the B property? Was it the 26th? I will have to see if I can find that info, I am sure Kathy knows, I think I recall her saying her nephew may have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu