TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

So nice to see some movement here! Any movement at all helps to bring Jennifer and her baby home.

WOW!

Salem

If you know something, NOW is the time to call!!! Don't be a loser - BE BRAVE AND CALL!

A special tip line has been set up for direct contact with investigators working on the case.

The number to call is (615) 478-5763.

First, my thoughts are with you Kathy!

I was re-reading through all the old threads for Haleigh Cummings, hoping to read something that I had overlooked or not thought too much about when I was so involved with that case. I still am, little Haleigh stole my heart and I think of her daily! As I was going through her threads I caught the mention of your daughter and granddaughter and noted their names so that I could read up on them, as I had never heard of this case before. I lived in Franklin, KY when this happened and never knew it. Heartbreaking in itself. Sorry to ramble, but I am really overwhelmed right now with the lack of urgency with LE right now!!! Not so much as in right now, right now, but as in all I have read about how they (LE) handled your girls case and little Haleigh's.

Sorry to go on about Haleigh in this thread so much! I took myself away from here for quite a long time because my heart just couldn't handle much more. But I am here now, and will continue to send tons of positive thoughts and as much insight that I, as just someone who genuinely cares, possibly can.

Much love and the biggest of hugs to you and your family!!!

IMO...because he had already said she didn't take the car seat & other belongings...he disposed of them...then made claims she came back & got them.

This has always been my exact thought on him saying that she came back to his home.........I questioned him about the car seat immediately, and then he came up with that she had left without it the night before, like she just wanted to get away with someone else or something and then come up with this to explain where it was........I have always thought that he destroyed the car seat, diaper bag and Jenn's wallet.

http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/2...9/Governor-Haslam-offers-reward-Wix-cold-case

Governor Haslam offers reward in Wix cold case

According to a letter received from the governor’s office Wednesday, Haslam issued the reward at the request of 19th Judicial District Attorney General John Carney.

News of the reward comes on the heels of the reclassification of the Wix case from missing persons to homicide by the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office late last year.

Please note that the areas searched were only areas that the Benton family APPROVED to be searched. There hasn't been a search of the whole property.

It sounds like BF is a POI. Can't they get a search warrant for the entire property?

It sounds like BF is a POI. Can't they get a search warrant for the entire property?

I'm not sure of the search and seizure laws in Tenn. I do know that here in Oregon, the book on S&S is so thick that it's nearly impossible to do a search. :sigh:

Sometimes our rights to freedom on one hand leads to a lack of rights to protect ourselves on the other. :crying:

With Jennifer and Adrianna's case being recently reclassified as a homicide, this years ride is a ride for JUSTICE for the girls in hopes that their killer can be brought to justice and Jennifer and Adrianna can be brought home. Plans for the ride are coming along great! It's going to be an awesome event to remember Jennifer and Adrianna!

There is NO fee to ride.........we take donations only and do ask that you sign up just so that we know who all is on the ride with us. You can sign up at Kmart at the start of the ride or Walmart in Springfield if you meet us there. We will ride from Kmart in Goodlettsville to Walmart in Springfield for our annual balloon release then we have a great ride planned that will end at the home of Marty N Michelle Southerland who are hosting the event this year. Be sure to eat breakfast and food will be available at the end of the ride! The end of the ride event is BYOB and there are markets near by! If anyone has any questions please post them on the wall of the event and we will get back to ya as soon as possible. Remember, the ride is open to all vehicles! We have several people who do not ride that come every year and are very grateful!

Thank you for sharing the ride for Jennifer and Adrianna and helping us get them home and bring justice for them!

https://www.facebook.com/events/560384150705637/

Information on the ride this Saturday. It's FREE!

Attachments

• 1518191_691612317526474_800381304_o.jpg
    1518191_691612317526474_800381304_o.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 42
So I just read through this and find it all so infuriating. Kathy keep holding on, Something has to break. Praying that they get access to more places to search.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back