TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

His family could all be cut from the same cloth!
He calls on them because he knows they will help him just like his wife did.

I know, someone had to have met them at the abandoned car and this couldn't have been planned. If it had he would have made sure some of their things were with them to make it look like they just took off and he was gone that morning, also. Of all the places in the world, he buried them on his property, the first place they would look. Going on the JB's fb the next day to make it look like JB was okay, had to have been an afterthought and I wonder if he was the one who did it. I find it hard to believe his mother and wife are in jail just for seeing him dig holes in the backyard. He doesn't think on a normal level obviously and I'm surprised he's not been caught. LE hasn't told what vehicle he left in, I don't understand that.

Posted on: 11:31 am, May 8, 2012, by George Brown, updated on: 11:44am, May 8, 2012

(Hardeman County, TN) The mother and the wife of Adam Mayes are both in custody ay this hour.

Mayes’ wife Teresa and his mother Mary both face four charges.

One of those charges is kidnapping.

Yesterday, the FBI confirmed the bodies of Jo Ann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter had been found in shallow graves at the Mayes home Friday.

We have a crew getting more information now.

Complete coverage at noon.
http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/wife-mother-of-adam-mayes-arrested/

Please forgive my naivety in advance, but do any of you biker-informed brains have any opinions on whether or not many in the 1% follow daily national news?

Phrased another way, how likely would it be for AM to contact affiliated chums for help or a place to stay who might have zero idea that the girls aren't his and are considered missing & endangered?
Some of the 1% biker clubs have affiliations all over the world and are very present online as well. Bandinos have been mentioned, but I don't think that is the club he would be associated with. They are advanced criminal organizations that have websites worldwide and one even has copyrights to all the associated logos and chapters. Those that know a little or a lot are all very careful with saying too much. The internet has aided in organized crime tremendously. MOO

Has there been anything come up over a possible vehicle he is now driving?

Streets and roads are being closed off in Union County, and nearby areas tonight while authorities search for Mayes. Others in that area of the state are saying the rumors are flying that Mayes has been captured with one of the children. There's video of him in a store at an earlier time, and he had already altered his appearance. I'm totally in shock because now Maye's wife has admitted to authorities that SHE DROVE THE CAR FOR MAYES WITH THE FOUR KIDNAPPED VICTIMS INSIDE IT, and that she knew of the killings, but her sister claims she was "too scared" to tell it. Both Mayes mother and his wife have been arrested, and the documents are available now at www.wcbi.com which is where I read about Mayes wife admitting she drove the car that took the mother and children from TN to Guntown MS, where Mayes mother lives. www.wtva.com lists the streets closed as authorities are searching. They had received a tip he was in a church, but they found nothing there. What I picked up the other night intuitively about this case was that only one child was with him, and that child's hair had been cut to look like a boy, but instead of being darker, just seemed to be blonder, and that "Leland" and a last name that starts with "Mc" have something to do with this. Leland is a place in Mississippi.

KYLIYAH BAIN, Age Now: 8, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (Tennessee) 1-800-824-3463 or your local FBI.

More...

ALEXANDRIA BAIN, Age Now: 12, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (Tennessee) 1-800-824-3463 or your local FBI.

More...

http://www.wgmd.com/?p=56721

MAY 11, 2012 POSTED BY: KELLI STEELE - WGMD NEWS

Police say the fugitive suspected of killing a Tennessee mother and daughter and kidnapping two younger daughters died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, after officers traced him to a town in Mississippi and found the two girls alive and safe.

Regarding my post of May 8, I intuitively picked up the word Leland, but I never thought of it as a person, only knew there was a place called Leland. Turns out, a man named Leland Hurt owns land near Mayes trailer, and Leland Hurt's land is on the edge of the woods in Guntown that lead to New Albany. It was those woods that the authorities were searching in their manhunt, but I don't know if it's the same woods that come out by the location where the girls were found. Wish my intuition was stronger and that could be actually helpful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back