TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
On WREG they had a reporter on that said the search was about 5 miles from the home and the reporters were asked to leave the area.

There is a road that takes you over to 172 from hwy 9, which is where his trailer is. It could well be 5 miles to where they are searching. Lots of woods and hills around there.

Where were the girls when AM was at the convenience store? Were they still at the mom/wife's house? Were the mom and wife guarding them? If not, who was and where? AM had not yet left town, so the girls had to be there somewhere. I could throttle both these chicks for helping this do this to this poor family.

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've lost sleep over it. My worry is that AM may have prepared a hiding place deep in those MS woods. He could have hidden the girls there tied up. Then while still there OR out sneaking supplies, this whole awful, evil event stressed his heart out (remember his wife said he wore a monitor and Marfan Syndrome lists that as one of it's symptoms) and he died. That would leave leave the girls confined somewhere unable to escape on their own.:what: I know it sounds like a movie or TV show, but this entire case has that "unbelievable" feel to it.

I hear ya! Totally bizarre made for TV weirdness. I have even been wondering if the guy in the video could have been the look-alike brother that just got out of the slammer. As a decoy. Then again, I don't know if any of them are smart enough to think of that.

For the moment, I don't believe it was TM for the mere reason......he left her behind. I think he used her, just as he used and manipulated the whole Bain family. If she wanted to replace JB, she would've gone with him, imo.

Subject to change moo as circumstances present themselves.

I do wonder, why bury JB and AB in such an obvious place? Maybe he thought this could get laid on her, like she planned it all and killed them, buried them in her backyard. They could disappear and she could get blamed for killing him and the girls, also, who knows, they're not bright people and totally warped. I don't think he cares about anyone but those two girls.

I think the plan was she was to follow when it was "safe."

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and other disclaimers.

I dont think TM was or is in his future plans!
Its been said she is his EX WIFE now i dont know but NG called her an ex.

JMO

Just an aside: I'm going on a road trip soon. Anybody know where I can get flyers? Can paper 'em on I-40 east of Nashville, if there aren't already a lot out there.

Clearly the FBI knows a heck of a lot more. There is no mention about Joann's credit cards, ATM card, cash money or his mother or wife/ex-wife's credit cards, ATM card or cash money. This man needs cash to get around, and a vehicle.

Clearly the FBI knows a heck of a lot more. There is no mention about Joann's credit cards, ATM card, cash money or his mother or wife/ex-wife's credit cards, ATM card or cash money. This man needs cash to get around, and a vehicle.

Not if he is camping somewhere in a remote area.

For all we know he could be in Idaho, Wisconsin or Canada for that matter. I really wish they would make some sort of National, International notification of some sort, because be leive it or not some people do not know nothing about this or any of the other missing kids, my dad being one of them, so he could pass him on the street or have a conversation with him and the girls and never know they are wanted.

From the NG CNN blog, need to see the affidavit to confirm, repeat needs confirmation.

According to an arrest affidavit issued today by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Teresa Mayes admitted during a non-custodial police interview that she was involved in removing two corpses from the Bain family home in Hardeman County, Tenn. and driving them to her home in Union County, Miss.

Teresa Mayes allegedly told TBI agents that she was present when her husband killed 14-year-old Adreienne Bain and the girl’s 31-year-old mother. Mayes allegedly told investigators that Jo Ann Bain was killed in a garage adjacent to the Bain’s home.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...p-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_mid

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
He killed them right there at the Bains home as dad slept?
Well.. if true it does absolutely not only match the affidavit that said that the 2 suffered severe bodily injury IN THEIR REMOVAL.. it also would mean Nancy was right that Joann probably did very much fight against ever even leaving with AM?

I'M STILL CONFUSED HOW DAD THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE AT SCHOOL THAT DAY? THE GIRLS WERE GOING TO SCHOOL IN ARIZONA AND WERE ONLY BACK IN TNFOR A FUNERAL? SO WHY WOULD DAD SAY HE THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE JUST AT SCHOOL AND THAT'S WHY HEDIDNT CALL LE EARLIER?

That assumes he has access to TV or internet. If he is sitting in a bunker somewhere he might not. After Duncan kidnapped Shasta Groene and her brother, they were living in some sort of camp, as I recall, in the wild.

Yes, in my home state of Montana, near Hamilton. I think that he is taking note some way of what is going on.

:moo::moo::moo:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
He killed them right there at the Bains home as dad slept?
Well.. if true it does absolutely not only match the affidavit that said that the 2 suffered severe bodily injury IN THEIR REMOVAL.. it also would mean Nancy was right that Joann probably did very much fight against ever even leaving with AM?

I'M STILL CONFUSED HOW DAD THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE AT SCHOOL THAT DAY? THE GIRLS WERE GOING TO SCHOOL IN ARIZONA AND WERE ONLY BACK IN TNFOR A FUNERAL? SO WHY WOULD DAD SAY HE THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE JUST AT SCHOOL AND THAT'S WHY HEDIDNT CALL LE EARLIER?

They could have been killed while asleep.
Don't know why dad believed girls were in school either.

They know exactly where he is IMO, and it is where they are searching right now. BUT, they cannot risk the safety of the girls. Teresa probably told them that he has a gun. He didn't hesitate to kill Jo Ann or Adrienne, so this is a delicate standoff.

As far as Joann's they have stated that there has been zero activity since 4/27 the day she disappeared.. Who knows about wifey and momma.. But something tells me there wasnt a whole lotta money with either.. Idk?.. Jmo

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Not if he is camping somewhere in a remote area.

It would be pretty obvious if a man, with two young girls were walking with a tent and/OR sleeping bags. Although, very possible, and they are walking through the woods carrying some sort of sleeping equipment and food, etc. to survive.

It would be pretty obvious if a man, with two young girls were walking with a tent and/OR sleeping bags. Although, very possible, and they are walking through the woods carrying some sort of sleeping equipment and food, etc. to survive.

If somebody happens upon them it might be obvious. I wouldn't want to be one to happen upon him right now.

is this area real rural and country?

country and rural like you wouldn't believe. I have relatives out there..haven't been to visit in years though. They would remind you of people who live in isolated mountain areas.

IMO he absolutely is getting help from some of "the good ole boys."

"Barghouthi recalled that Mayes was driving a white Oldsmobile Alero and that he had previously seen Mayes in the same car. He said surveillance cameras are also installed outside the convenience store, as well as on the pumps and the exterior of the building." <--- Clerk where the soda was sold. From http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/09/race-against-time-kidnap-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_mid Not that I believe everything from NG to be confirmed. But at least it is a car description.

Also, another hallmark of Marfan's is a narrow or small jaw. That might explain those rather unique teeth of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth