Found Alive TN - John Eaton, 44, Chattanooga, 5 Nov 2017

Eaton faces DUI charges: http://www.chattanoogan.com/2017/11/19/358771/CSAS-Teacher-Who-Was-Once-Reported.aspx

School for the Arts and Sciences, who recently was reported missing and then was spotted, has now been arrested.

John Albert Eaton, 44, was arrested Sunday in Red Bank on a DUI charge.

He gave his address as 9580 Sweet Gum Lane, Soddy Daisy.

Eaton's wife had reported him missing after she said he told her he was going to the school on a Sunday afternoon to do some work for the coming week.

She said he did not return.

School officials said he never made it to the campus that day.

Police closed the missing persons case after Eaton was spotted on store videos around town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eaton faces DUI charges: http://www.chattanoogan.com/2017/11/19/358771/CSAS-Teacher-Who-Was-Once-Reported.aspx

School for the Arts and Sciences, who recently was reported missing and then was spotted, has now been arrested.

John Albert Eaton, 44, was arrested Sunday in Red Bank on a DUI charge.

He gave his address as 9580 Sweet Gum Lane, Soddy Daisy.

Eaton's wife had reported him missing after she said he told her he was going to the school on a Sunday afternoon to do some work for the coming week.

She said he did not return.

School officials said he never made it to the campus that day.

Police closed the missing persons case after Eaton was spotted on store videos around town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! This is concerning!
I wish LE would have spoke with him before closing the case.

Something is going on and it appears he is not getting the help needed.

ETA - He is now putting others life in danger.

Was the Soddy Daisy address he gave his home address or is it an indication that he might be living elsewhere?

Was the Soddy Daisy address he gave his home address or is it an indication that he might be living elsewhere?

If you google map the house address, it has his van in the driveway and it's the same house that was partially pictured on Facebook when photos of his missing vehicle were shared, so I'm saying family home.

If you google map the house address, it has his van in the driveway and it's the same house that was partially pictured on Facebook when photos of his missing vehicle were shared, so I'm saying family home.
I agree according to info on the www.

I do hope that John is getting any help that he may need.

The Go Fund Me set up by a family member or friend has an update. The money was to be used by the family, the entire family. Apparently, the wife took all of it, and bailed on the kids, at least the older ones, They're alerted the Fraud people at Go Fund Me. Click on the "update" box on the this linked page for the information. https://www..com/fund-the-E-family

The Go Fund Me set up by a family member or friend has an update. The money was to be used by the family, the entire family. Apparently, the wife took all of it, and bailed on the kids, at least the older ones, They're alerted the Fraud people at Go Fund Me. Click on the "update" box on the this linked page for the information. https://www..com/fund-the-E-family

Yowza!

What?! So are the children alone? Did he come home and the wife took off with the money? Maybe that's why he took off in the first place. His wife is not a nice person? Confusing, but I do wish this family the best. The holidays are upon us and they do have children. Hopefully there is extended family to support them. moo

The family said that while he was in "medical care" the wife took all the money from Go Fund Me that was to be used for the children and left. The children left behind I believe are older (teens) and were referred to as "John's children" not THEIR children. I can say that NO ONE in my family will ever donate to Go Fund Me again.

The family said that while he was in "medical care" the wife took all the money from Go Fund Me that was to be used for the children and left. The children left behind I believe are older (teens) and were referred to as "John's children" not THEIR children. I can say that NO ONE in my family will ever donate to Go Fund Me again.
Wow! I've been intrigued by this case because of its strange twists. A second grade teacher disappears, abandons students and career, abandons family (with everyone saying he would never do something like that, ever), big search, turns out the guy's toodling around town, best friend sets up saying wife will need to move out of home right away which seems odd, says wife has no access to family bank account, also odd, she moves, he's arrested for drunk driving with a pipe for narcotics in the vehicle, and now this. Whoa! Who has custody of the other kids and how old are they? Are they living in the family home that the wife left behind? I didn't see an update button when I clicked the above link. Where did this new info come from? Thanks!

The info about the Go Fund Me was live yesterday when I put the link up, then the whole campaign was shut down. My family member who donated did file a complaint with Go Fund Me, when the gentlemen who set up the campaign put up the notice about the alleged fraud. The wife rarely mentioned the other kids on Facebook, just her younger son, but one photo of several children playing showed early/mid teen kids. The "family home" address is a rental owned by a property company. The person who set up the Go Fund me probably thought they would be evicted if husband stayed gone and no money for the rent.

The info about the Go Fund Me was live yesterday when I put the link up, then the whole campaign was shut down. My family member who donated did file a complaint with Go Fund Me, when the gentlemen who set up the campaign put up the notice about the alleged fraud. The wife rarely mentioned the other kids on Facebook, just her younger son, but one photo of several children playing showed early/mid teen kids. The "family home" address is a rental owned by a property company. The person who set up the Go Fund me probably thought they would be evicted if husband stayed gone and no money for the rent.
Thanks for the info. I don't agree with the following actions, but if the other mother had a good job and was married with someone who was working, as well, maybe Melissa thought she needed the money more, esp if she'll be liable for the rest of the rent on the old lease plus the new lease. Also she may have lost health insurance and dental via his teaching job. Seems like her job was part time. Still, it's not right. You'd think that they could all get together and talk it out instead of just running off with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E.Layne
Back