Found Deceased TN - John Swoboda, 29, Mount Juliet, 7 Dec 2022 *left home without phone, ID, cash or extra clothing*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.wsmv.com

Police searching for missing Mount Juliet man

[...]

Mount Juliet Police said 29-year-old John Swoboda left his home in the Triple Crown neighborhood off Pleasant Grove Road without his mobile phone, identification, cash or extra clothing. He has not been heard from since Wednesday.

Swoboda is believed to be wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt with a Mickey Mouse logo, gray sweatpants and a dark green zipper jacket. He is 5′9″, weighs 160 pounds, has hazel eyes and brown hair.

[...]

What a cute, happy-looking guy.
No phone, no i.d, no cash, and no extra clothes. No note, I assume.
Even if he got a message (or a fake one) about a friend or relative needing his help, he would at least take cash or a card and certainly his phone.
Did he need emergency care and call EMS? If so, was he not able to take the necessary things he might need?
Did he leave his home of his own free will?
If so, what would make him leave his house without any of those things?
Other than something I dare not think or say here.

Just a note - police handling it as a "death investigation" does not necessarily mean there was foul play. What appears to be a natural death may be criminal; an apparent suicide may actually be an accidental death, and a natural death may reveal concerning implications for survivors. Because of criminal, civil, and public health implications, investigations are standard and done with care, the coroner notifying LE (if they are not already actively involved) that a person in their county have died from violence, casualty, unusual circumstances, suspicious activity or while in apparently good health,

My thoughts go out to this young man's family. This was not the closure anyone wanted to hear.

DEC 13, 2022
[...]

Swoboda won the USGA Tennessee State Amateur Championship golf tournament in 2017, according to championship records. He was also recognized by GolfWeek as a 2018 National Tour Champion.

“I hope he knows how much he’s loved,” Swoboda’s mother said during the searches for her son.

“It’s so sad that we will never play another round of golf together,” Swoboda’s friend TC said following the announcement of his death.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl
Back