TN TN - Karen Swift, 44, Dyersburg, 30 Oct 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Trying to tie Karen's case to Holly's case?? I say someone is reaching, hoping to tie these cases together. The only thing they have in common is Farese and Tennessee. I believe it's all in the plan. Trying to create reasonable doubt and point away from the obvious person who killed Karen. Maybe not....but that's what it looks like to me. JMO

I certainly don't think the cases are connected. I have thought that the case was slowed down because of Steve Farese. The prosecutors knew what they were up against. There is no strong evidence in this case, or it would have been to trial long ago. As usual, knowing who did it, and proving it are way different.
I have thought from day one that this was a close to home case.

Interesting stuff Foxfire.

Per tarabull’s post #363 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155518&page=6):

“Karen may very well have been found - not only the same day as a full moon but also a total lunar eclipse [there won’t be another until April of 2014]..."

bbm

This is coming up, maybe an arrest will be made. Praying for justice for Karen.

Yes, Flutterflies the parallels are haunting, imo. Noticed that the next total lunar eclipse begins on the day after Holly Bobo's three year anniversary of her abduction; April 13, 2011.

Total lunar eclipse for the Americas on night of April 14-15 - 2014..
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2014-april-15

Bumping this article one-year anniversary of remains located & Sheriff Box video of LEAs search for Karen Swift(lower right)..

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1921468.html

Swift case may go before special called grand jury

Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Sheriff Box says no indictment will be announced until suspect in custody
(Photo)
Swift Monday marked the one-year anniversary

Also, the idea she would even leave the house again that night is beyond any logic, IMO.

Not if you take her text to her boss about completing the habitat for humanity cleaning job into consideration, cluciano63, imo.. Whether KS had completed the job was never released to the public. Imo, dna was found in her car and possibly on her clothes. The DCSO sent something forensic related to the TBI Crime lab for testing. The last info released by Sheriff Box indicated that they were awaiting the results of the tests. Guessing the test results were not conclusive or pointed in another direction..

Does anyone else watch Bones? There was a recent episode about a body found in Kudzu. If there are some truths to that episode, it is very lucky the found Karen when they did. It was a gory episode!

Just thinking about Karen!

Does anyone else watch Bones? There was a recent episode about a body found in Kudzu. If there are some truths to that episode, it is very lucky the found Karen when they did. It was a gory episode!

Just thinking about Karen!

I would have to believe it. I live in kudzuville (or so it seems), and it will cover an old car in no time if it's junked near it. Kudzu climbs light poles all the way to the top, and it's a strong vine. Once you get it, you've got it. A town near me borrowed a bunch of goats to clear out some areas. But unless they got the roots, it's coming back.

I did not see the Bones episode. Someone posted a spectacular video on kudzu back when Karen was found. I have lived around kudzu all my life and though anyone would wonder what treasures are held in it's clutches, a dead body had never entered my mind until this case. IMO the person that put her there had given thought to where to hide a body prior to murdering her which leads me to think they were familiar with kudzu and that it was premeditated. I just don't think in a state of panic due to an accident or sudden loss of control one would naturally think "hey kudzu would be a great place to hide a body".

Now every time I look at kudzu I think of Karen.

When this case jumps to the top of the forum, I no longer feel hope that I will click here and things will be moving forward. I have to click it anyway to be sure but get a sinking feeling in my stomach each time knowing nothing is happening.

Where is the justice for Karen? They said they had a suspect and were preparing for a murder trial. What is the worst that could happen? They get off like CA. Sometimes you just have to take the risk and jump. I think they have all they are going to get save a confession which doesn't seem likely. Just jump. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but at least try.

I did not see the Bones episode. Someone posted a spectacular video on kudzu back when Karen was found. I have lived around kudzu all my life and though anyone would wonder what treasures are held in it's clutches, a dead body had never entered my mind until this case. IMO the person that put her there had given thought to where to hide a body prior to murdering her which leads me to think they were familiar with kudzu and that it was premeditated. I just don't think in a state of panic due to an accident or sudden loss of control one would naturally think "hey kudzu would be a great place to hide a body".

Now every time I look at kudzu I think of Karen.

When this case jumps to the top of the forum, I no longer feel hope that I will click here and things will be moving forward. I have to click it anyway to be sure but get a sinking feeling in my stomach each time knowing nothing is happening.

Where is the justice for Karen? They said they had a suspect and were preparing for a murder trial. What is the worst that could happen? They get off like CA. Sometimes you just have to take the risk and jump. I think they have all they are going to get save a confession which doesn't seem likely. Just jump. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but at least try.

And, sometimes just letting the public know of the circumstantial evidence is enough to change someone's attitude towards the POI and possibly flip on them with information previously withheld.

And, sometimes just letting the public know of the circumstantial evidence is enough to change someone's attitude towards the POI and possibly flip on them with information previously withheld.

cocomod, I agree.. Imo, Karen Swift's murder is likely stranger or slight acquaintance related...
Imo, the primary POI in Karen Swift's murder; DS, was not indicted in a secret grand jury conducted over a year ago. We all know that a turnip can be indicted in a grand jury due to the one sided procedure. Yet the primary POI/suspect in Karen Swift's murder was not indicted, imo..

DC Sheriff Jeff Box & the TBI subscribes to the antiquated silence strategy of the 1960s resulting in innocent victims lives taken and mounting cold cases.
The public was denied permission to search for Karen Swift, yet was later located by an aware citizen less than two miles from her vehicle..

http://www.pibillwarner.com/2014/03/breaking-bad-zach-adams-charged-with.html

A clearer picture is coming about as to possibly why Holly Bobo was Kidnapped in Darden TN in the early morn of April 13th, 2011 by Zach Adams dressed in camo and most likely why he is the suspect in the early morn attempted kidnapping of Heather Sullivan in Centerville TN and he also could be the reason Karen Swift was kidnapped and murdered in the early morn of October 30th, 2011, Zach Adams was out on the road all over South West TN in the early morn stealing NH3 Anhydrous Ammonia from local farms to make pure meth.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/25135471...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hunter finds body in Dyer Co.
Posted: Apr 01, 2014 10:20 PM EDT
Updated: Apr 01, 2014 11:08 PM EDT
By WMCTV.com Staff - email

The hunter immediately reported the body..

(WMC-TV) - Dyersburg police say a hunter found a human body in the area of the Forked Deer River Tuesday.

The hunter immediately reported the body.

Investigators from the Dyer County Sheriff's Office and Dyersburg Police Department jointly worked to collect evidence.

The remains were sent to the Shelby County Medical Examiner's Office for identification and a determination of the cause of death.

I can't believe that this case still has no arrest. I believe the crime occurred in that home, and therein lies the problem when LE does not seal up someone's home after a murder, even if they were not found there and there does not appear to be an obvious link.

If a high percentage of people are killed by someone they know, LE should seal off the home and all vehicles in the family immediately - in every single case. If the family is not involved, they should know this is just standard protocol. LE's job is to solve a crime, not to avoid stepping on family members' toes. The job of making the family feel better should be left to family/friends - LE needs to think first and foremost about solving the case. If the family is ruled out, then move on.

But time and again on these cases, so much evidence is lost when they later decide to search the person's home or a relative's vehicle. Those places should be the starting point for each case, IMO. Then ruled out if no related.

:moo:

http://www.wmctv.com/story/25135471...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Posted: Apr 01, 2014
<sniped - read more>

'Ironically, the body of Curtis Tyler, who has been missing since 06/2012 was located by an aware turkey hunter'. An SAR; Viper SAR, has dilligently searched for him for the past year w/o results. Hunters are the eyes and ears of the forest, and many victim remains are located each year by aware hunters and other outdoors persons..

Surprised that someone hasn't named their SAR; 'Hunter's SAR & Rescue'...and recruit hunters from around the nation as their members... Their recovery rate would be tremendous, imo...

<sniped - read more>

'Ironically, the body of Curtis Tyler, who has been missing since 06/2012 was located by an aware turkey hunter'. A SAR; Viper SAR, has dilligently searched for him for the past year w/o results. Hunters are the eyes and ears of the forest, and many victim remains are located each year by aware hunters and other outdoors persons..

Surprised that someone hasn't named their SAR; 'Hunter's SAR & Rescue'...and recruit hunters from around the nation as their members... Their recovery rate would be tremendous, imo...

I read about this a few times when searching for things on Karen Swift. There was always a lot of speculation on what happened. I hope the family can get the truth.

<sniped - read more>

'Ironically, the body of Curtis Tyler, who has been missing since 06/2012 was located by an aware turkey hunter'. A SAR; Viper SAR, has dilligently searched for him for the past year w/o results. Hunters are the eyes and ears of the forest, and many victim remains are located each year by aware hunters and other outdoors persons..

There is a thread for Curtis here: TN TN - Curtis Ray Tyler, 27, Dyersburg, 30 June 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.pibillwarner.com/2014/03/breaking-bad-zach-adams-charged-with.html

A clearer picture is coming about as to possibly why Holly Bobo was Kidnapped in Darden TN in the early morn of April 13th, 2011 by Zach Adams dressed in camo and most likely why he is the suspect in the early morn attempted kidnapping of Heather Sullivan in Centerville TN and he also could be the reason Karen Swift was kidnapped and murdered in the early morn of October 30th, 2011, Zach Adams was out on the road all over South West TN in the early morn stealing NH3 Anhydrous Ammonia from local farms to make pure meth.

More from your article Firefox (thanks!):

Bill Warner states:

"I have been hired by a friend of the family to investigate the murder of Karen Swift in Dyersburg TN. Zach Adams charged with1st Degree Murder and Kidnapping of Holly Bobo, does Zach Adams Link to Murder of Karen Swift in nearby Dyersburg TN, is he a serial killer? "

I don't know anything about Bill Warner, is he legit? I know that he has been mentioned in Lauren Spierer's thread a few times.

So Zach Adams is a meth maker (user as well?) and a murderer (serial killer?)? Yikes!

Still waiting for justice for Karen!

More from your article Firefox (thanks!):

Bill Warner states:

"I have been hired by a friend of the family to investigate the murder of Karen Swift in Dyersburg TN. Zach Adams charged with1st Degree Murder and Kidnapping of Holly Bobo, does Zach Adams Link to Murder of Karen Swift in nearby Dyersburg TN, is he a serial killer? "

I don't know anything about Bill Warner, is he legit? I know that he has been mentioned in Lauren Spierer's thread a few times.

So Zach Adams is a meth maker (user as well?) and a murderer (serial killer?)? Yikes!

Still waiting for justice for Karen!

Personally, I take what Mr. Warner says with a grain of salt. He has tried to link way too many cases together that have absolutely nothing in common. He is a bit of a cook in my honest opinion only. :)

However, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. I.Keyes certainly proved that point to me.

I have seen him linking blonde women to a serial killer. I think Karen's was more personal. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500