TN TN - Lori Sibrell, 15, Franklin, 5 Nov 1978

Hi, I just came across this site and post after doing a google search on Lori Sibrel. Lori had an older sister in addition to her brother Bart. Her name was Mary and I went to school with her at the University of Tennessee in either 1977 or 1978. The two and a half year old child mentioned in a earlier post would have been her older sister Mary. I remember Mary telling me they were fairly new to the Franklin area and they had moved from California. I believe she told me they lived in Marysville and Grass Valley. I met Lori when I visited Mary on a summer break from college her hair color was definitely brown. I lost track of Mary but I think she might have moved back to California from what I was told. I just happened to be visiting a friend who lives in the Franklin area and I decided to google Lori's name to see if they found out what happened. Sorry that they did not get closure.

Hi everyone, I don’t know exactly how active the search for Lori still is.. but I am a senior (class of 22) at Franklin High School where Lori would’ve ended up graduating. I’ve lived in Franklin my whole life and I have a lot of information to share. I also learned that my aunt was somewhat friends with Lori (ran in the same circles/ hung out / ate lunch together). I am really invested in this entire case and I am itching to share anything and everything that I know. If anyone sees this, please reply asap! I am actively investigating and interrogating my aunt;).​

@Terry Middleton , @pzcary , any news?

Would love to have a Verified Insider for Lori's thread in 2023!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back