Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods can change thread title to *FOUND SAFE!*

I just read this on the news. Happy tears!!!!

So happy for all of you dedicated sleuthers!

This is the same county that Jodi Arias was from and arrested in for the murder of Travis Alexander.

Absolutely awesome news.. I just got chills when I saw this come up in my news feed!

TBI
✔@TBInvestigation

NEWS ALERT: Tad Cummins is under arrest and Elizabeth Thomas has been safely recovered in Northern California. More details soon!
[video=twitter;855103399028826112]https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/855103399028826112[/video]

I really hope she is ok. Embracing her with love and healing thoughts. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give saloon and caretaker of property the well-deserved reward!

Doin the :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Praying for a happy reunion between her & her family and for SWIFT justice for TC :jail:

I know Siskiyou County pretty well. There is a large max security prison in that county. EVERYONE is always on the lookout for strangers because of the escapees and parolees that sometimes slide through there. So it was not a good place for this idiot to try to hide in. jmo.

So happy she is safe....:skip: :skip: :skip:

ETA==the prison is actually in Lassen County. Susanville, ca

The owner of the property where they were found said his caretaker called him about 9:30 p.m. and said the man came to a nearby saloon he owned and asked for work.

"My neighbor noticed the car didn't have a license plate

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/
This person is very astute and followed their gut! Years ago, someone like this saved my life from abduction. ❤️❤️❤️ I want to hug this person. They will now be part of the case and have to testify, etc. I hope they understand how important their role was in saving this young lady! I have all the feels right now. Much love to the Thomas family!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

TBI news conference scheduled for this afternoon. No specific time given.

ETA- link won't work.... came from Fox

Local media is saying the TBI news conference will be at 3 pm CST.

I let out a big "YES!!!" when reading the awesome news. I'm so happy for ET and her family.

Me too!! When I got the notification on my phone, my drawn out and immediate 'YESSSSS!" came out sounding like a loud hiss. I also pumped my fist in the air as said it, and everybody at work looked at me like I'd gone crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now her family needs to get her whatever type of help she needs.... and it may need to be not in that small town for a bit. Maybe living with another relative/older sibling close by... but FRESH start. Will have to wait and see what her mindset is now........ hopefully ready to move on.

Occam's Razor (principle that states "the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is") wins again - TC was still driving around in the Rogue (with minor adjustment) and they kept going west after hitting OKC. Wow.

Anyway, called and texted my husband with the good news. I've been so personally invested in finding Elizabeth that I had to share my elation with a loved one.

I am so happy! Elizabeth has her life ahead of her and I believe she will be a very successful woman!!!
The world is her oyster.
Bless that sweet girl.😙

MOO

Yay I have happy chills!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online