Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it open in Bridge...and it has the modified date (today) but the original info is not there. What link to the photo are you using that brings up the original info?

Edited: nevermind. I found the original info. The photo was taken on 2/12/2017.

I'm way behind but have to ask, the photo was taken on a Sunday?
TC's dismissal date was February 6 or 7 iirc.

You can have and use phones in school while you have free time. It could be from a student.Most schools don't have the cell signal blocker in them like say Miami for Example IMO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I've been wondering if the classmate who saw the kiss snapped the photo. IDK, just guessing.

jmo

I can't watch them. I tried and I was OUT. How have they managed to go undetected so long? My guess is he will also use THE CHURCH for cover.

I was always under the impression that a "teacher" needed AT LEAST a BS degree, not an AAS.

Maybe that's the way they do things in Tennessee.

Each state has their own requirements and alternative methods. Some states require a masters in certain core areas, some don't. Some require a full year of student teaching, some don't. Each state is different also in how long a teaching certification lasts, it's why there isn't reciprocity of licensure between all states.

I've been wondering if the classmate who saw the kiss snapped the photo. IDK, just guessing.

jmo
Its a shame she was bullied after turning in what she saw. ET was bullied also after the incident. A quote from her father
Her father, Anthony Thomas,*said Cummins had everyone fooled, even school officials. He said after his daughter went missing, he told the school he thought she might be with Cummins.

"When I suggested that to him, he looked at me like I was crazy, like they've known him all their life, but I knew," said Anthony Thomas.

TC had everyone snowed.

He actually DID have a teaching license issued by the TN Dept of Ed. I posted his license # and a link on post #281 of thread 2.

As someone in the field of education, I have tried to clarify that a teaching certificate is separate from coursework done for a degree in a subject specific area. Most states require like 20 classes of education-related college coursework, passing standardized teaching tests, and student teaching. However there are alternative paths to licensure for some positions, like those considered votech (I explained this more previously in this thread). While I can't say which path he took to licensure, I can say he was able to meet the criteria through the Dept of Ed to qualify for a license. He wasn't just promoted off the street, he had the license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BessDrew, yea, I did read that. I was continuing the snark. I thank you for the clarity anyway.
I was an educator myself, I taught adults where I worked though, I loved it along with the travel. I basically had two jobs there. Miss it very much.

What angers me about the CIA/FBI/secret millionaire cabal of lies is that it was reserved especially for ET. He knows he can't brag about such nonsense to adults as any adult with a brain would laugh in his face but he concocted the image (one that also appeals to him personally as I can picture TC in his narcissistic, arrogant way honestly believing that he's smart and cunning enough to be a spy) to specifically appeal to a young, impressionable, vulnerable mind (i.e. a teenager).

This level of storytelling tells me that the amount of grooming and forethought that he put into ensuring that ET was compliant to his advances must have been substantial. So disgusting.

Btw, he follows both the CIA and Darpa (US Dept of Defense division) on Twitter. Cue eye-roll now.)

I read that once the FBI gets involved, NO information is released to the public.

Two days ago they released the fact that he had run searches on his computer for information regarding teen aged marriage consent and whether or not his SUV could be tracked. I wondered out loud at the time, and even posted in here, why that information would've been released like it was. Only the LE computer tech's would have that knowledge available. Nothing else that was found on his computer has been released.

I still haven't heard a logical explanation for why that information, and only that information, was distributed to the media.

I was always under the impression that a "teacher" needed AT LEAST a BS degree, not an AAS.

Maybe that's the way they do things in Tennessee.

Most if not all states have licensing routes for people in votech fields to obtain a teaching license using different qualifications because they want people who are experienced in a given career to be the ones teaching it...

Generally speaking, core subjects required to graduate are taught by people with 4 year degrees. But there are variances available too as long as the district can prove, for example, that someone is in a teaching certification program now.

Since the Dept of Ed hasn't released which path or variance he may have used, we are waiting for more info to come out. It could be there are later transcripts with college work that were never added to the file...or that didn't get publicly released. Or it could be that he had certain requirements to meet the criteria for an alternative route. Until the state or school verify this, we can only guess based on the partial info we have that doesn't specify what path he used.

Search for Jeffery's Exit Viewer. It's free and easy to do. You will need the original or copies that contain the data. If it's there it will show up. That said not all pics have exit data attached. I can run it from my phone at the moment. If anyone can great. If not pm me where the pic is and I'll do it on a computer later today.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks a million for the offer. Three + of us did it last night; see pages 10 & 11. The curious thing, was that the original data, suggested a date of 2/17. However, someone else here (sorry, I forgot who you are), reminded us that the twitter account for TBI, indicated the photograph was dated in January (and more specifically, a day or days before the contact between TC & ET was observed by a student).

The photo, is the image of TC & ET, sitting at what appears to be his desk. The salt lamp 'gift', is at the side on the desk. The image is a bit blurry, as if taken in haste. A number of us feel that TC, was on someone's 'radar'. Just my opinion, but I feel that someone wanted to start documenting this.

My curiosity, began when I read that a teacher was apparently interviewed by school administration. Her response (someone will help post her exact words), clearly indicated that she was seeing teacher-student boundaries being crossed. She tried to state this in the most neutral way - but the thought was very clear.

Who cares? It speaks to how long someone was suspicious of this inappropriate relationship, or even just CT's behavior around young girls. And yet they hesitated to come forward. And if this particular aspect of this, sees the light of day - maybe it will help facilitate change in the reporting policy.

I'm way behind but have to ask, the photo was taken on a Sunday?
TC's dismissal date was February 6 or 7 iirc.
There's an article from the family saying It was a few days before they left. I'll look for the link

February 12th was a Sunday. I doubt school was in session. Since it was a Christmas gift, could the picture have been taken December 2?

JerseyGirl, you're the best. I rely on and appreciate your posts for the truth.

a72a5542e4ea01679106db4d0718d4d9.jpg

New pics of Elizabeth and the previous ones

3cca18e50a481b84a5ff06575482d283.jpg

a956d25b1dc4375a7e63a7d527a7676f.jpg

e0a8a3973298ee097d356114ac071c73.jpg

62bee6903d22be68ffbc2b613ff524d8.jpg

Bumping to show how different her hair could be with different colors

Most if not all states have licensing routes for people in votech fields to obtain a teaching license using different qualifications because they want people who are experienced in a given career to be the ones teaching it...

Generally speaking, core subjects required to graduate are taught by people with 4 year degrees. But there are variances available too as long as the district can prove, for example, that someone is in a teaching certification program now.

Since the Dept of Ed hasn't released which path or variance he may have used, we are waiting for more info to come out. It could be there are later transcripts with college work that were never added to the file...or that didn't get publicly released. Or it could be that he had certain requirements to meet the criteria for an alternative route. Until the state or school verify this, we can only guess based on the partial info we have that doesn't specify what path he used.

Thank you. The reason why I was shocked that he has a teacher's license is because in New Jersey you need at least a Bachelor's degree to teach ANY subject, including Physical Science, which I assume is the same as Health Science:

http://www.nj.gov/cgi-bin/education... Certificates&maxhits=1000&field=1&type=teach

There's an article from the family saying It was a few days before they left. I'll look for the link

The photo of TC and ET sitting across from one another at a desk?
Is the desk in his classroom?

Two days ago they released the fact that he had run searches on his computer for information regarding teen aged marriage consent and whether or not his SUV could be tracked. I wondered out loud at the time, and even posted in here, why that information would've been released like it was. Only the LE computer tech's would have that knowledge available. Nothing else that was found on his computer has been released.

I still haven't heard a logical explanation for why that information, and only that information, was distributed to the media.

To let the creep know they were on to him and would find him "off the grid" even if he thinks he's clever enough to hide?

IDK.

I think they could live off the grid for awhile. Go to some remote place, get seasonal work for cash in places where people aren't apt to report others. Could be done.

I also think they will be found. What I'm hoping is the ET decides life on the run is no fun and contacts her family.

jmo

The photo of TC and ET sitting across from one another at a desk?
Is the desk in his classroom?
He put a microwave only she could use in the classroom also here's the tweet from Josh Devine Channel 4 WSMV

[video=twitter;844278267909750785]https://twitter.com/TBIJoshDeVine/status/844278267909750785[/video]

yes, supposedly he moved her desk next to his.

RSBM

Holy (bleep).
And that didn't raise red flags ?
Or just that not enough people wanted to report him ?
Can't believe they haven't been found yet. :(

Thank you. The reason why I was shocked that he has a teacher's license is because in New Jersey you need at least a Bachelor's degree to teach ANY subject, including Physical Science, which I assume is the same as Health Science:

http://www.nj.gov/cgi-bin/education... Certificates&maxhits=1000&field=1&type=teach

I see why it might be confusing but actually, in New Jersey, votech teaching certifications allow for alternative routes to licensure too. You can see those, by type (including Health Sciences) here: http://www.state.nj.us/education/educators/license/cte/endorsements.htm#f

Like I said earlier, traditional classes required to graduate are usually taught by 4 yr degree holders unless there is a variance. But electives or tracks related to career prep fall under a different category of certificate with its own criteria. You can see the types of teaching licenses offered by the NJ Dept of Ed here. This includes a career prep certification, for ex. http://www.state.nj.us/education/educators/license/overview/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member