Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a possibility that TC took the Nissan because it was automatic so ET could drive? Everyone is expecting because of her age that he would be the one to drive. Maybe he took the automatic so she could drive in an attempt to be less noticeable.

Oh my! I just saw this AFTER I posted the same thing. Sorry about that! I think he may be having her drive too.

Believe it or not.. plenty ARE married at 15 in TN. She may as well as others close consider this rather normal.
Not so much anymore. I don't believe the rate of Teens getting married here is any higher than anywhere else. Maybe in Appalachia that's normal

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Oh my! I just saw this AFTER I posted the same thing. Sorry about that! I think he may be having her drive too.

Great minds think alike! :)

IMO I don't think her having or not having a license or learners permit would matter much to him. But if I'm correct, teens get a permit at 15.

Bless her heart she must be blind or something ... he's gross. I still have hope she's gonna cut & run at some point (hopefully sooner than later).

Believe it or not.. plenty ARE married at 15 in TN. She may as well as others close consider this rather normal.

I'm not surprised by this. I am from the South after all. I live in a big "Southern" city these days but that's not where my roots are planted.

Maybe that was a large part of the motivation behind the teen marriage search. Yep, I realize his current wife would need to no longer be his current wife to pursue this option legally in the US. But if it's normal, why not figure out how to make it happen eh?

(Addendum: god help me if they ever go through my Google searches. With my looking into thing for Websleuths and other random forums and just the nature of my job I'm sure there are some weird ones in there.)

Not sure if anyone posted but new daily mail article with interview with ET's mother

I got married the fall after I graduated from college and everyone tried to tell me I was too young...I was 22. He was 23. (Still going strong at age 30!) I can't even imagine the reaction to a 15-year-old getting married. They should be more concerned with proms at that age, not weddings.

Not doubting you as I'm sure it happens. I just have to say I've lived in TN for nearly half a century and have never known anyone who married at 15 yo. Just sharing from my personal perspective because we here in TN already have such a backwoods hillbilly stereotype, and it just AIN'T like that! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised by this. I am from the South after all. I live in a big "Southern" city these days but that's not where my roots are planted.

Maybe that was a large part of the motivation behind the teen marriage search. Yep, I realize his current wife would need to no longer be his current wife to pursue this option legally in the US. But if it's normal, why not figure out how to make it happen eh?

(Addendum: god help me if they ever go through my Google searches. With my looking into thing for Websleuths and other random forums and just the nature of my job I'm sure there are some weird ones in there.)

I have never understood why he did these searches and then did not take the computer with him. Unless he did them on his phone and the cell provider can see the searches.

What in the world would a 50yr man have in common with a 15yr girl? I'm sure for him it's midlife crisis for her she sees a father figure someone to save her.

I just read some of her IG posts. She said she was broken and wanted to die. Some post were so dark you could see how severely depressed she was. She should have seen a licensed therapist or psychologist not him. If he was a true friend he would have got this girl some real help. You can see by her post she was deeply troubled. [emoji17]

I have never understood why he did these searches and then did not take the computer with him. Unless he did them on his phone and the cell provider can see the searches.

Maybe he figured by the point anyone found out, he'd be long gone and it would be too late. It doesn't make much sense to me, either, but he's not necessarily the most logical or rational person in the world...

Maybe he figured by the point anyone found out, he'd be long gone and it would be too late. It doesn't make much sense to me, either, but he's not necessarily the most logical or rational person in the world...
A past coworker believed TC to be a narcissist, so that could explain why he thinks he's above the law.

What in the world would a 50yr man have in common with a 15yr girl? I'm sure for him it's midlife crisis for her she sees a father figure someone to save her.

I just read some of her IG posts. She said she was broken and wanted to die. Some post were so dark you could see how severely depressed she was. She should have seen a licensed therapist or psychologist not him. If he was a true friend he would have got this girl some real help. You can see by her post she was deeply troubled. [emoji17]

Did you happen to read this one? Only a few things come to mind with what she said. .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRhSM8GDtSx/

Does anyone know if ET's parents were together and living together when she was charged/arrested on the child abuse charges? Is they were, so she went to jail and the father and children stayed at the home? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim