Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It isn't that difficult to take a cruise, like a lot of people are thinking.

I was thinking of something smaller. There would be too many people, guests and staff, on a cruise ship, I would think. I also believe that larger cruise ships would have private security.

Wow, she really IS immature. How could he stand it? Here I was thinking that she would be depressed because she is going to fall further behind her peers with her schoolwork while she is off the grid.

Because she likes beauty and the beast? If that makes you immature than a significant portion of the world is immature, considering the #1 performing movie at the box office is currently...(drum roll)...beauty and the beast.

Additionally, find me a 16 year old worried about missing school and falling behind their peers and I'll show you the anomaly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something to consider: The weather here in Alabama isn't conducive to outdoor camping, per se. Rain and thunderstorms are covering widespread areas. As of right now, the Montgomery area is experiencing light rain, with heavy rain and thunderstorms expected soon...and throughout the night, Sunday morning.

Not the best "hiding" conditions, which might be good for LE. ??

If they have a vehicle, they could sleep in that during bad weather. You can get a forecast in a newspaper - no need to use a cellphone to get info like that. Plus, if he can read the weather, he might know when to come in out of the rain.

I'm pretty hearty, but I would tire quickly of camping in rainstorms....so I hope it rains a lot wherever they are and they slip up by renting a hotel room where the manager recognizes them.

jmopinion

Okay, I went back through all of Tad's tweets to 2011. Here are some locations those tweets tied him to...along with the number of posts I found about each place.

Atlanta (1)
Nashville (8 posts over several different trips)
Franklin, TN (1)
Orange Beach, FL (4)

Anyone know where this is?
[video=twitter;744364445938245632]https://twitter.com/tadcummins/status/744364445938245632[/video]

Going to post some other observations about his tweets in my next post.

Because she likes beauty and the beast? If that makes you immature than a significant portion of the world is immature, considering the #1 performing movie at the box office is currently...(drum roll)...beauty and the beast.

Additionally, find me a 16 year old worried about missing school and falling behind their peers and I'll show you the anomaly.

Must just be me. Not a Disney fan. I pictured them arguing about the music in the car, generational differences like that. In terms of the princessy stuff, I imagined her trying to be all grown up, but I guess he didn't fixate on her for adult qualities.

Must just be me. Not a Disney fan. I pictured them arguing about the music in the car, generational differences like that. In terms of the princessy stuff, I imagined her trying to be all grown up, but I guess he didn't fixate on her for adult qualities.

My 23 year old law student girlfriend is wearing Ariel Pajamas, is she not an adult?

Here's a few other observations from Twitter (locations mentioned in post above).

He tweeted about a survivalist tool--called a life straw--that lets you drink out of streams.

He tweeted the band Redneck Riviera a few times.

He tweeted quotes about going against the grain/the man/conventional life/work.

He retweeted a post from the CIA.

He posted a few "right to bear arms" type of posts in favor of gun ownership.

A couple jeep lover posts. Quite a few coffee lover posts.

Lots of food posts--advocated strongly for raw, real, organic foods.

Irregular posts on politics and political issues. Some were pro-Trump.

The majority of posts were quotes from Christian celebs--best selling authors, musicians, speakers etc. But a fair amount of posts influenced by Eastern thought/Buddhism etc. as well. And some from non-religious motivational speakers and nutritionists. Topics included taking risks, going all in, having a sense of adventure, and changing the world.

Wow, she really IS immature. How could he stand it? Here I was thinking that she would be depressed because she is going to fall further behind her peers with her schoolwork while she is off the grid.
That is a bit harsh ! Personally I am not a Disney fan but I know many intelligent and level headed people who do like it. I even heard one adult lady on a television show raving about the Beauty and the Beast movie that was just released .she said she enjoyed it more than her children. She does not seem immature. Many adults so enjoy going to the movies with children . Elizabeth seems like she has very low self esteem and maybe this movie deals with self image issues too. Anyhow I feel sad for her that this man took advantage of this. He is a selfish creep who has taken her away from her studies,friends and family. He obviously only cares about his own sick needs. He is the one who could be called immature.. well he is far more than immature...he is a disgusting creep / possibly sex offender. that thinks it is o.k to to do this to a minor

Secretly I'm hoping they start to irritate the heck out of each other because of the cultural difference that goes with the age difference, and the spell gets broken. I probably didn't articulate that well at all.

ETA: sorry for any offence caused

Okay, I went back through all of Tad's tweets to 2011. Here are some locations those tweets tied him to...along with the number of posts I found about each place.

Atlanta (1)
Franklin, TN (1)
Orange Beach, FL (4)

[video=twitter;744364445938245632]https://twitter.com/tadcummins/status/744364445938245632[/video]

PCB could mean Panama City Beach in Florida

This is BS that she is still missing! I would not be surprised by now if she was over the situation and wants to return home. Set her free Tad!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Atlanta (1)
Franklin, TN (1)
Orange Beach, FL (4)

Pensacola Beach maybe?

That is a bit harsh ! Personally I am not a Disney fan but I know many intelligent and level headed people who do like it. I even heard one adult lady on a television show raving about the Beauty and the Beast movie that was just released .she said she enjoyed it more than her children. She does not seem immature. Many adults so enjoy going to the movies with children . Elizabeth seems like she has very low self esteem and maybe this movie deals with self image issues too. Anyhow I feel sad for her that this man took advantage of this. He is a selfish creep who has taken her away from her studies,friends and family. He obviously only cares about his own sick needs. He is the one who could be called immature.. well he is far more than immature...he is a disgusting creep / possibly sex offender. that thinks it is o.k to to do this to a minor

Beauty and the Beast? Isn't that the story of a young princess who is charmed into loving an ugly old beast that the rest of the world doesn't realize is actually a handsome prince? Do I have my story straight?

Sure hope she doesn't think she's living the dream.

Sigh.

jmopinion

My 23 year old law student girlfriend is wearing Ariel Pajamas, is she not an adult?

I'm a 30-year-old lawyer who's been silently giving thanks that my husband has been on second shift all week because I can play video games without having to fight him for the PS4. Maturity isn't really my thing.

But I think that ET would probably try to act more adult around TC, or at least did at one point. She's probably completely past that point by now.

I'm a 30-year-old lawyer who's been silently giving thanks that my husband has been on second shift all week because I can play video games without having to fight him for the PS4. Maturity isn't really my thing.

But I think that ET would probably try to act more adult around TC, or at least did at one point. She's probably completely past that point by now.

What makes you believe she's not acting like an adult? Her taste for Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member