Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread #8. This is going to be a long, long wait folks. Doesn't seem the TBI has much to go on (or they are keeping it close to chest). My bet remains with ET getting tired of living in the lam with no internet access.
I agree. I'm confident she misses her dad and siblings already. Sooner or later those feelings are going to be stronger than her desire to stay away, or stronger than her fears.

IMOO

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by forthefreefood

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
The link may not be allowed her but it's in the podcast and her sister confirmed it's true. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/2...-with-threats/

Bringing this over

Thanks the lawyer for the family states this in the podcast, either from direct questioning the friend or second hand report.
I guess what I don't get is why the friend would say this if no one else would know?
And the reasoning she says she did not turn back is the friend would be late for work. Is this a school friend?
If so wasn't school not in session that day? What student with an afterschool job schedules to work on a day off?
Possible? Sure
The friend's role is murky IMO

Just wanted to throw out there that when I was in high school I had an "after-school job" and i always worked the weekends!
I'm afraid that if ET was really that unsure about these plans, it means she felt that once she was all-in that was it.. she couldn't change her mind. If that is the case then right now she may feel like she can't ever come back home. :/

It is alleged that ET is a 15-year old victim of 50-year old sexual predator and kidnapper TC. All disclosed pieces of information make me believe TC is a criminal.

Now, let us think out of the box. Most of us are here not for morbid curiosity or intellectual masturbation but rather to brainstorm about “what if” so that the child could be returned safe to her family.

IMO, it could be the case that they are no longer ET and TC but rather Ms. Catherine Commins and Ms. Eric Commins, or something similar. It came to my attention how mature ET’s facial expression is in most of the photos displayed. She does not have to fake carrying herself as a 20-25 year old if she were already used to behave as such. With some efforts and renewed youth as a result of their adventure and the behavior of his companion, TC could make efforts to appear as if he were 35-40 year old. Perhaps, he may have lost 17 pounds in 17 days! I have seen MMA fighters loosing that much in fewer days.

Much efforts were spent looking for the vehicle and to-date some persons are still focused on that. The vehicle could be, perhaps, nearby but they are not in it and they are not using it, IMO. Each person spends on average 2 liters of drinking water daily, not counting for washing. 2 liters are 4 bottles of the bottled water we usually by at Walmart. 4 bottles x 2 persons x 17 days = 136. How much water and food could the vehicle carry when they disappear 17 days ago?

If TC convinced ET of going to the beach, hence the bathing suit or swimwear, then they are probably by the sea shore. Since they have not been spotted thus far, thus they are at a secluded sea shore.

Former coworkers may view TC as a smartass who makes himself look smarter than themselves. Jealous coworkers who are actually intellectually inferior may think the same way. Hence, TC is potentially a criminal but he could be more of the smarter criminal than people affix credits to him. Proof? He eluded the jurisdictions of multiple police organizations include the FBI of the United States of America in 17 days, despite the enormous brain power and resources of the LE!

At this time, Ms. Catherine Commins and Mr. Eric Commins could be vacationing at a secluded island or nearby sea shore such Beaufort, SC; Charleston, SC; Tybee Island, GA; Hilton Head Island, SC; Savannah, GA; Daniel Island, SC; Bluffton, SC. These places have many people with the last name Commins, making then belong! And, what if they know of a vacation home of a hobby-buddy or relative that is currently vacant in such a place? The hobby-buddy or relative does not to agree. It suffices TC knows they will not be coming there until July! Done. Hidden in plain sight.

Tennessee AMBER Alert translated into Spanish in effort to reach more people

469195fd-89d1-43c5-a136-a886fcbaf782-large16x9_AMBERAlertWeb.jpg

http://fox17.com/news/local/tenness...d-into-spanish-in-effort-to-reach-more-people

Out of all the cases I've been involved with on WS, this is probably the most frustrating for me, because I feel like we are all just spinning our wheels here. We've sleuthed and come up with nothing that hasn't already been reported by msm. We've tried to help by plastering posters, bombarding social media, alerting truckers, SAR sites, endangered children sites, businesses in areas where we know TC has shown interest or visited...and still, nothing.

I'm at a loss as to what else we can do here. Anyone have any new suggestions?

The link for this thread in the last thread, isn't working for me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It is alleged that ET is a 15-year old victim of 50-year old sexual predator and kidnapper TC. All disclosed pieces of information make me believe TC is a criminal.

Now, let us think out of the box. Most of us are here not for morbid curiosity or intellectual masturbation but rather to brainstorm about “what if” so that the child could be returned safe to her family.

IMO, it could be the case that they are no longer ET and TC but rather Ms. Catherine Commins and Ms. Eric Commins, or something similar. It came to my attention how mature ET’s facial expression is in most of the photos displayed. She does not have to fake carrying herself as a 20-25 year old if she were already used to behave as such. With some efforts and renewed youth as a result of their adventure and the behavior of his companion, TC could make efforts to appear as if he were 35-40 year old. Perhaps, he may have lost 17 pounds in 17 days! I have seen MMA fighters loosing that much in fewer days.

Much efforts were spent looking for the vehicle and to-date some persons are still focused on that. The vehicle could be, perhaps, nearby but they are not in it and they are not using it, IMO. Each person spends on average 2 liters of drinking water daily, not counting for washing. 2 liters are 4 bottles of the bottled water we usually by at Walmart. 4 bottles x 2 persons x 17 days = 136. How much water and food could the vehicle carry when they disappear 17 days ago?

If TC convinced ET of going to the beach, hence the bathing suit or swimwear, then they are probably by the sea shore. Since they have not been spotted thus far, thus they are at a secluded sea shore.

Former coworkers may view TC as a smartass who makes himself look smarter than themselves. Jealous coworkers who are actually intellectually inferior may think the same way. Hence, TC is potentially a criminal but he could be more of the smarter criminal than people affix credits to him. Proof? He eluded the jurisdictions of multiple police organizations include the FBI of the United States of America in 17 days, despite the enormous brain power and resources of the LE!

At this time, Ms. Catherine Commins and Mr. Eric Commins could be vacationing at a secluded island or nearby sea shore such Beaufort, SC; Charleston, SC; Tybee Island, GA; Hilton Head Island, SC; Savannah, GA; Daniel Island, SC; Bluffton, SC. These places have many people with the last name Commins, making then belong! And, what if they know of a vacation home of a hobby-buddy or relative that is currently vacant in such a place? The hobby-buddy or relative does not to agree. It suffices TC knows they will not be coming there until July! Done. Hidden in plain sight.

His last name is Cummins*****
You should mention that Eric is his middle name so people know where you got the name from. Also, he would go by Mr. not Ms. and if she were acting married she would go by Mrs.

His last name is Cummins*****
You should mention that Eric is his middle name so people know where you got the name from. Also, he would go by Mr. not Ms. and if she were acting married she would go by Mrs.
Talking about fake ID with made up names.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That is something that REALLY has me perplexed. The sheriff's department doesn't just show up at your house for no reason. Someone had to have initiated that. So, was it the school? And if so, why? If they investigated the reported kiss and concluded it couldn't be substantiated, then surely there must have been some other reason to involve the sheriff's office. If it wasn't the school who involved LE, then who was it? And what prompted this person to involve LE?
???
Maybe a mandatory reporter in that school finally did their job!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That is something that REALLY has me perplexed. The sheriff's department doesn't just show up at your house for no reason. Someone had to have initiated that. So, was it the school? And if so, why? If they investigated the reported kiss and concluded it couldn't be substantiated, then surely there must have been some other reason to involve the sheriff's office. If it wasn't the school who involved LE, then who was it? And what prompted this person to involve LE?
???

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...but-reported-seeing-him-kiss-elizabeth-thomas

This article explains most of your questions.

Maybe I'm just "old," but there is no way ET looks over the age of 17 or 18 to me. She looks every bit of her age. And as someone who is 35-40 myself, there is no way TC could pass for 35, not unless he was gaunt from drug use or something which he is most definitely not. Jmo

Oh man, thanks for forcing me to re-read this, because I totally missed this on the first read through.

"She wrote down what happened and gave it to a teacher," her family said. "Then the Maury County Schools' central office sent two women to interview her, and the sheriff's department came and talked to her at least three times. They asked her repeatedly, 'Are you sure?' She told them she was sure what she saw."

So, according to this article, it WAS the school who involved LE.

ETA: Well wait, maybe I'm making an assumption based on unclear wording. :gaah: My brain is fried.

Hmmm.. Just noticed in that article that Deputies talked to kids. But there is nothing in the school paperwork that LE was involved. Another article also said LE contacted the school. I've seen so much conflicting info in the media about this. One CBS article even said the AA went out on the 15th and that is incorrect. I got it on the 14th.
15ee9afcdf3ac3d6d584b1b7ff5312b1.jpg

Oh man, thanks for forcing me to re-read this, because I totally missed this on the first read through.

"She wrote down what happened and gave it to a teacher," her family said. "Then the Maury County Schools' central office sent two women to interview her, and the sheriff's department came and talked to her at least three times. They asked her repeatedly, 'Are you sure?' She told them she was sure what she saw."

So, according to this article, it WAS the school who involved LE.
I just posted about another instance I saw the Sheriff mentioned.

Still weird there is no mention of the Sheriff in the school paperwork about the investigation.

No, many other things have been said about this child on this forum , things that have a very condemning tone and place a lot of blame on her based on hearsay. THAT is where I become concerned.

JMO

It's not hearsay, it's in an interview with Whatley, the family attorney. I'm still putting sources in, but you can listen to the full interview in the podcast. Her sister was also asked to verify the information and she said it was correct. As to why the child dropped her off anyway, I believe it was said it was because she was running late for work. It was also said that she was originally questioned by LE and gave her account, but has since refused to answer any further questions. There's no blame, it's just further evidence that ET didn't go willingly, along with the guns and the hiding from him at work, it paints a picture of coercion. No one is blaming the other child for not turning around and taking ET back to her home, it just rounds out the picture. Just like no one is blaming the child who saw them kissing for waiting a day to report it. It's just facts.

I just posted about another instance I saw the Sheriff mentioned.

Still weird there is no mention of the Sheriff in the school paperwork about the investigation.

Girl, please don't make me back and read through that media packet again. :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname