Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn the word "CONFIRMED" was used by media which was presumably passed on by LE. Am I imagining this?

I guess the posing as missionaries in MX back on the table:/

I could have sworn the word "CONFIRMED" was used by media which was presumably passed on by LE. Am I imagining this?

Looks like local police confirmed it was them, but TBI said it wasn't them and they aren't sure why the local LE confirmed it.

TBI Retweeted
Josh DeVine‏Verified account @TBIJoshDeVine 7m7 minutes ago

UPDATE: The TBI has determined the reported sighting in Collierville, TN was not, in fact, Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas. #TNAMBERAlert

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation

Per Josh Devine----head spokesman for the TBI----confirmed this sighting is invalid.

Why LE deputies with Shelby county confirmed their identity on the cameras is unclear and unknown.

Everybody stand down. Websleuthers...........get back to work !!
DAMN IT!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I turned on scanner app' and law enf' is all over this !!! Hot on Pervert's trail ! (Note: I just clicked into WSl 3 mins. ago, so I don't even know the whole news of it yet ! WOW if it's true - oh hope so !! HE'S SUCH A COMPLETE PERVERT !!)

No you aren't wrong the Sheriff's office confirmed it was them.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Since it turned out to be a false alarm we are getting ready to close this thread and start a new one in just a few minutes.

Damn. So hoping it was them.

Per Josh Devine----head spokesman for the TBI----confirmed this sighting is invalid.

Why LE deputies with Shelby county confirmed their identity on the cameras is unclear and unknown.

Everybody stand down. Websleuthers...........get back to work !!

Note to self: The next time the news media flashes pictures of a panel van that looks as though it belongs to an electrician or a plumber..... and claims it belongs to Tad Cummins, Do Not Pay Attention To It.

I am going back to watching April. Although, she does give a lot of false hope, too. :gaah:

Can someone get a message to ETs family and tell them that everyone...and I mean everyone...is using ETs IG account to talk about things. Like what just happened. All TC has to do it open her damn account to see what is going on. Really??

MOO

I think that's part of the reason TBI discredited the sighting. Could still be a valid sighting, but they want it to appear as if things calmed down cause they aren't sure where they went when they got off the bus. Too much live coverage is a hindrance to the investigation

He doesn't need to do that to find anything out. He could google his name, watch the news, or listen to a police scanner any time he wants. I'm sure her social media is monitored by the authorities anyway.
True. It just was frustrating to watch the news and her IG posting the same things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I must be missing something...............forget about the white van for a second.............witnesses said they saw the two get on a city bus and head off. Whatever happened with that ?

Either LE is bluffing to get MSM to back off or someone in that LE agency needs to be held accountable.

MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think that's part of the reason TBI discredited the sighting. Could still be a valid sighting, but they want it to appear as if things calmed down cause they aren't sure where they went when they got off the bus. Too much live coverage is a hindrance to the investigation

Yeah, something's not adding up.

I sure do hope you are correct.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

This crossed my mind also...Not getting my hopes up, though.

IF ET and TC were planning to do the missionary route, they'd need proof of yellow fever vax Kat, please make sure they've checked the two Travel Medicine Clinics in TN to make to see if TC and ET had been in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny