GUILTY TN - Maurice Brown, 3, Memphis, 1 July 2012

RIP sweet angel. I'm so sorry you had a monster for a father. I hope he rots.

The flag will fly for Maurice!

http://www.examiner.com/article/memorial-flag-to-fly-for-three-year-old-maurice-brown-jr?cid=rss

The Memphis Child Advocacy Center has announced that the Children’s Memorial Flag will be raised for Maurice Brown, Jr., on Wednesday, July 11, at 10:30 a.m.

Community members are invited to gather – whether in person or in spirit – for the brief ceremony in memory of Maurice. The gathering will occur on the lawn of the Child Advocacy Center, 1085 Poplar Avenue, rain or shine. The Children’s Memorial Flag will fly for one week to honor young Maurice and to remind the community that everyone must remain vigilant and engaged in preventing child abuse.

I have read this forum for years.

I'm not sure why little Maurice's death has hit me so hard that I finally had to register.

My deepest condolences to Maurice's family and friends. I am so terribly sorry for your tragic loss.

Dearest baby boy Maurice, I am so very sorry your young life was taken in such a violent manner by someone you loved and trusted.

I hope you will rest in peace knowing that many people love you and that we will be fighting to see that justice is served in your memory.

I have read this forum for years.

I'm not sure why little Maurice's death has hit me so hard that I finally had to register.

My deepest condolences to Maurice's family and friends. I am so terribly sorry for your tragic loss.

Dearest baby boy Maurice, I am so very sorry your young life was taken in such a violent manner by someone you loved and trusted.

I hope you will rest in peace knowing that many people love you and that we will be fighting to see that justice is served in your memory.

Welcome, Always Amazed! Glad you're posting. Maurice was such a beautiful little boy and looked so fun-loving. He has definitely touched me as well.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/26140113/maurice-brown-srs-murder-trial-to-begin-tuesday

Prosecutor Jennifer Nichols delivered the state's opening statement, recounting how officers found the boy's body in the dumpster. "Amidst the common household, everyday garbage, was two little feet," she said. "Little boy weighed 30 pounds. Forty inches long."

She added, "With multiple contusions and abrasions to his head, his injuries caused him to bleed to death internally."

Nichols added that the day before the 3-year-old went missing, Brown and Kanneh had an argument on the phone.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/new...ifies-i-threw-him-in-the-garbage-can_04121784

Defendant Maurice Brown told a jury Saturday that after his son died in July 2012 he put clothes on the three-year-old’s lifeless body, carried him to the car, drove to an alley and “threw him in the garbage can”...

Brown said he was planning to take him to the hospital. “When I was driving, my life flashed before my eyes,” he said. “The only thing I could think about was my mama.”

Then, “weird things started popping in my head,” he continued. He turned the car toward a small street about a mile from his apartment. “I was being selfish.... I was driving, I was panicked, I seen this alleyway,” he said. “I threw him in the garbage can... I got him out of my presence, it just felt like a big relief. I was panicking.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back