TN TN - Pamela Mitchell, 30, Nashville, 19 Aug 1992

MAY 9, 2022
[...]

On August 19, 1992, Metro Nashville Police Department officers said Pamela Mitchell went to the Krystal on West Trinity Lane and Dickerson Pike in Nashville to get something to eat. The 35-year-old ran into someone she knew, got into the car with him and left the restaurant. It was the last time anyone saw her.

"I think at this point we have to assume foul play was involved," said Detective Matthew Filter, with the Metro Nashville Police Department. "She has been missing this long and has had no contact with family at all."

Filter said Mitchell lived along Dickerson Road and hung out in the area where she disappeared. He believed there are people in the area who know what happened to her.

[...]

Karen Gifford, who is Mitchell's sister-in-law, said Mitchell had become involved in drugs and prostitution and the wrong crowd. However, the mother of two had an outgoing personality and loved her family.

"I'm still hopeful answers will come," said Gifford. "Hopefully, it will be in my lifetime. Both her parents are passed away now, and they didn't know what happened to her."

Gifford said family members searched the area where Mitchell was last seen right after she disappeared, but came up empty handed. She also believes someone in that area knows what happened to Mitchell, and hopes they will feel more comfortable talking to police now that 30 years have passed.

[...]

"It would mean the world to me," said Gifford. "It would put me at peace, and I would know that she would be at peace now."

[...]

Pamela Mitchell was last seen getting into an unidentified vehicle at The Krystal restaurant at 100 West Trinity Lane in Nashville.

She never returned to her home on Dickerson Road and has not been heard from since. Few other details are known.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

1705028944934.png

Demographics​

Missing Age 30 Years
Current Age 61 Years
Legal First Name Pamela
Middle Name Jean
Legal Last Name Mitchell
Chosen Name/Nickname/Alias--

Biological Sex Female
Height 5' 5" (65 Inches)
Weight 105 lbs
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian

Circumstances​

Date of Last Contact August 19, 1992
NamUs Case Created December 12, 2008

Last Known Location Map

Location Nashville, Tennessee
County Davidson County
Missing From Tribal Land No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Disappearance Pamela Mitchell disappeared on August 19, 1992. Pamela lived at 2828 Dickerson Road, Nashville. She was last seen at the Krystal located at 100 West Trinity Lane. She has not been seen since.

I have the impression that she got into the car of a client who then did what he wanted with her...young and pretty woman with children, they are the ones who suffer the most...I don't think the husband cares much since he allowed her to she became a prostitute... I don't think she was a bad woman... maybe what would her marriage be like if it ended like that...
either way
rest in peace

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member