TN said that Misty will never tell what heppened to Haleigh. Why is she so sure?

If a matron saw any threatening gestures in court, then I am sure charges will be filed.As of right now the only one saying it is Chelsey and she has lied many times.I will believe it when a credible source states it or charges are filed.

Just because Misty has nothing to tell about Haleigh does not mean they want her to admit that she was not there and make LE focus on TN and/or GGma Sykes.

When did TN and/or GGma Sykes start making threats/gestures? After people started talking about Ron, TN and/or GGma Sykes possibly knowing something.

bolded by me...

I agree with that.....Makes sense....Yes....The LE may already know that Misty wasn't there....(you know...sealed lips and all)...imo

Yes, the Cummings want Misty quiet....imo...

And you begrude him for doing that?

What is wrong with having a quiet moment on Christmas Day to talk to his daughter?

I still go out and talk to my mother too at times when I am walking by myself even though she isn't physically in front of me but her presence is still felt.

IMO

The difference is you knew your mother was no longer in this world. At that point, the case had not yet been declared a "homicide", but "missing". Seems a little strange to me......but then,......that's just me.

The whole point of this whole sting, was to give Misty more time than Ronald, I started a thread on this a bit ago and its now lost. She is going to tell the truth, especially with Ronald getting out right now 10 years before her, she is not going to let him live his life while she rots, its just not going to happen.

When Misty tells the cops what Ron did, and confirm what they already suspect, imo, they will know shes telling the truth. She just has these delusions of them being together after this is all done. I am sure Ronald has told her if she tells on him, he will just pin it on her, and everyone believes him, even a national news show personality. She has been threatened to the highest extent, but no way will she rot for him. No way, no how.

The truth is coming, just you watch.

jmo

I agree completely.

I don't understand why so many people seem to think the one person who has claimed she was there when Haleigh was there all the way through to when Haleigh was gone from day one is the one person who of course has no knowledge of what happened to Haleigh.

Misty's story has changed several times since day one, but the one thing to my knowledge that has remained consistent is Misty herself saying she was there.

After all this time, I think TN, at least in the moment of making this statement, has given up hope Misty will ever tell the truth. At this point, I would be shocked if Misty told the truth, without massive amounts of incriminating evidence put in her face, and even then I think she will try to blame someone else.

All MOO

Why would Misty claim to have been there if she wasn't?

She was told to, which is why she couldn't keep her story straight;

She wanted RC back, and so she said what he wanted her to say, and the first thing you see of her, she is being held tight by RC, which didn't make any sense, unless,,, she did something to regain his "love."

Jr would know if he spent that evening with Misty.
No one has ever said what Jr said of the hours before his sissy was taken by a man in black.

jmo, of course.

The difference is you knew your mother was no longer in this world. At that point, the case had not yet been declared a "homicide", but "missing". Seems a little strange to me......but then,......that's just me.

He may have been asking Haleigh if she was dead to please give him a sign or asking God to please led him to her.Does not seem strange to me at all.I would imagine he was very confused,still in shock that Misty could have hurt his baby girl.JMO

Why would Misty claim to have been there if she wasn't?

She was told to, which is why she couldn't keep her story straight;

She wanted RC back, and so she said what he wanted her to say, and the first thing you see of her, she is being held tight by RC, which didn't make any sense, unless,,, she did something to regain his "love."

Jr would know if he spent that evening with Misty.
No one has ever said what Jr said of the hours before his sissy was taken by a man in black.

jmo, of course.

I totally agree with you, Yosande....Jr would know if he spent the evening with Misty...and LE spoke to Jr not too long after Haleigh disappeared....IMO, Jr. couldn't account for Misty the evening Haleigh disappeared....IMO, if Jr said that he was with Misty that evening...LE wouldn't still be looking for information on Misty's whereabouts that evening....

Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Investigators ask that anyone with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening of February 9, 2009, or into the early morning of February 10, 2009, is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6322762.php?

LE is still trying to find out where Misty was the night Haleigh disappeared....one year later.....if Jr had information that would've placed Misty in that mh that night.....I don't think LE will still be asking the PUBLIC about Misty's whereabouts....JMO of course.

from same article
Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings.

One year later, LE is saying that there is foul play by someone known to Misty and/OR Ronald Cummings. The key part was "and/or"....meaning Misty could be taken out of the equation.....The foul play by someone known to them.....surprise person of interest.....:waitasec:

because LE has made it very clear that they have reason to believe Misty was NOT at the trailer, the whole night. They even went so far as to ask the public to come forward with information, on her wherabouts. & since LE has given out very little information, in this case, & since they never retracted what they said about her being gone, I take it they're confident she was gone, & they're standing behind those statements.

I agree Dodie...LE may simply be waiting on Misty to just say that "she wasn't there"....True, Misty keeps telling all these lies...placing herself at the scene....maybe that's why LE don't want to hear it or don't believe her...because they know she was not there...and as long as she keeps placing herself there...the story is not true. IMO, the only way LE is going to get to the bottom of this and identify the main perp...is if Misty says that she was not there....as long as she is admitting to being there...how can they build their case against the actual murderer? IMO, they can't.

Misty better start talking....fast.

because LE has made it very clear that they have reason to believe Misty was NOT at the trailer, the whole night. They even went so far as to ask the public to come forward with information, on her wherabouts. & since LE has given out very little information, in this case, & since they never retracted what they said about her being gone, I take it they're confident she was gone, & they're standing behind those statements.

link please?

I think LE wanted to verify Misty's own statement that she was there. This is not unusual in missing person investigations. Misty's original story is that she was there, woke up and found Haleigh gone. That seemed odd even from night one. Of course they asked for any witnesses who could state otherwise to come forward. Why on earth would they just take her word for it as the only adult in a mobile home where a child mysteriously went missing?

That does not in my opinion mean LE is "confident" that she was indeed gone, they have no onus to tell us when they rule out a person, suspect, or lead they are following. Further - if they do still beleive she was gone at some point that evening, you can bet they want to know where she went as it may have been off in the boondocks somewhere disposing of a body.

They would have been negligent in their investigating duties had they not immediately sought corroberation of her story one way or the other.

SOP, that's what the the asking public for information thing was. No less no more. And we would have all been livid had they not done so, given how hinky Misty's whole original story was from the get.

If my mother was missing and I didn't know where she was.... then yes, I would talk with her. I would tell her I miss her and we are going to find her and bring her home.

I just don't find anything sinister about a daddy speaking to his child during a quite moment by himself. I really don't. I do respect your opinion though and can certainly understand your take on it too.

IMO

If my mother was missing and I didn't know where she was.... then yes, I would talk with her. I would tell her I miss her and we are going to find her and bring her home.

I just don't find anything sinister about a daddy speaking to his child during a quite moment by himself. I really don't. I do respect your opinion though and can certainly understand your take on it too.

IMO

Thanks and I feel exactly the same. I speak to people I full well know are dead all the time. Why on earth wouldn't I be speaking to a loved one that was missing and I hoped may stil be alive to see again one day? If I think my dead dad can hear me all the way over in dead dad land, why on earth wouldn't I think the loving energy birthed by talking to my missing child wouldn't reach her?

To some it might seem ludicrous. To me it seems natural as breathing.

link please?

I think LE wanted to verify Misty's own statement that she was there. This is not unusual in missing person investigations. Misty's original story is that she was there, woke up and found Haleigh gone. That seemed odd even from night one. Of course they asked for any witnesses who could state otherwise to come forward. Why on earth would they just take her word for it as the only adult in a mobile home where a child mysteriously went missing?

That does not in my opinion mean LE is "confident" that she was indeed gone, they have no onus to tell us when they rule out a person, suspect, or lead they are following. Further - if they do still believe she was gone at some point that evening, you can bet they want to know where she went as it may have been off in the boondocks somewhere disposing of a body.

They would have been negligent in their investigating duties had they not immediately sought corroboration of her story one way or the other.

SOP, that's what the the asking public for information thing was. No less no more. And we would have all been livid had they not done so, given how hinky Misty's whole original story was from the get.

And no case stands still. It just doesn't. What they may have "thought" at one time they may now know that assumption was wrong. Cases evolve.

It is totally obvious imo that LE DOES THINK that Misty was there that night. How could she be the key if she wasnt even there? That makes no sense and they wouldn't be asking MISTY to tell them where Haleigh's body is if they thought she wasn't even there.

IMO

On that one I will have to respectfully disagree. You see, I think LE does believe it is very possible Misty left. What remains to be seen is when and why. Did she leave thee trailer to go get her hands on some uppers in order to get through a long night after a 3 day binge after being resentfully coopted into being the unwilling caretaker for Ron's brats? While gone, did some predator, enemy of Ron or random stranger come into the mobile Home?

Did something happen like an accidental overdose or some other death due to Misty's negligence and then she had to leave junior there by himself to go dispose of a body? Or more likely IMO did Misty call over help in disposing of the body (as in the man in black described by baby brother)?

I think LE is trying to figure that out - I do believe they believe she may not have been there. I just don't see that belief as evidence that Misty couldn't have done it or know what happened.

LE's belief that she may not have been there at some point in the evening's timeline to me does not equal LE's belief that Misty is not the guilty party here.

And no case stands still. It just doesn't. What they may have "thought" at one time they may now know that assumption was wrong. Cases evolve.

It is totally obvious imo that LE DOES THINK that Misty was there that night. How could she be the key if she wasnt even there? That makes no sense and they wouldn't be asking MISTY to tell them where Haleigh's body is if they thought she wasn't even there.

IMO

How could she be the key if she wasn't there? Possibly because LE know that Misty has inserted herself into someone else's "business"....and what I mean is, if Misty was truly not there at the mh...someone brought her into the picture to cover up what really happened to Haleigh.....therefore, she would be "the key" as to solving this case....as long as Misty is claiming to have been at the mh...LE cannot move forward...and that's why they have not been able to move forward...and this case is still unsolved....IMO, Misty needs to remove herself from the equation so LE can catch the real killer....

It seems, you keep quoting LE asking Misty where the body is....that means that Misty killed Haleigh? that means that Misty dumped Haleigh's body somewhere? It doesn't...IMO, that was just another scare tactic that has been used throughout this case....IMO, I think that LE felt that if they could make Misty believe that they were going to pin Haleigh's murder on her...knowing that she did not commit this crime....Misty would crack...and when that didn't happen.....they figured the threat of 25 years in prison, would do the trick.....and you never know....it just might. Be patient.

JMO of course

It is possible that Misty has told LE the truth, or tried to, and they dismissed it.

It is possible that monkeys might fly out my buttt in a cloud of dust but not probable.

Sorry, that may have sounded snarky. I just kinda am sick of all the liars involved, Cummings, Croslins alike.

I am beginning to lose hope that we will ever get the truth about whatever happened. And if we do - how on earth will we ever recognize it?

It is possible that monkeys might fly out my buttt in a cloud of dust but not probable.

Sorry, that may have sounded snarky. I just kinda am sick of all the liars involved, Cummings, Croslins alike.

I am beginning to lose hope that we will ever get the truth about whatever happened. And if we do - how on earth will we ever recognize it?

Well I am not going to lose hope. I do think this case will be resolved.

What I know for a fact is LE knows a 1000 times more than the public does or the media or the bloggers about this case. They haven't just sat there for 20 months twiddling their thumbs.

I dont believe they have any forensic evidence but I do believe they can build a strong circumstantial case which is just as strong.

IMO

I pray they have lots of knowledge they are just shoring up wiht evidence. I so want resolution, for Haleigh's mamma's sake.

Chelsea did not hear the confrontation between the Cummings and Croslin family members, she obtained this information from the patron that was with her mother-in-law.

<snipped>

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Yes, this is what the patron told me. This isn’t what I heard from Lisa or granny Flo. This is what I heard from the patron that was with them.

Here is the rest of the conversation concerning the confrontation.

<snipped>

LEVI PAGE: And Chelsea, in Court today, apparently there was some confrontation with Ronald’s family and with your family. Apparently Annette Sykes, Ronald’s grandmother, imitated a gun with her hand and looked over to Flora, Lisa, and Flora’s daughter, and said ‘you’re done’. Teresa Neves called Lisa “trash” and this is a woman who by the way everybody went to the Court House in skin tight jeans, a t-shirt and platform heels according to what I have heard. So Chelsea, what do you think about that?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I think it is absolutely ridiculous. As far as I have been told by all parties I spoke with; nanny Flo I spoke with, Lisa I spoke with, the sister Vicki, I spoke with also another patron who was just a very dear friend who has you know put herself out there just to have support for my mother-in-law which I appreciate very much and all of them have told me that what had happened was Lisa none of them said anything, they were having class, they were being quiet, they just wanted to get in and out, you know they were over walking by the elevators and supposedly Theresa goes, ‘Good, he should have got a lot longer or I hope your daughter goes away because she is never going to tell what happened to my granddaughter.”

LEVI PAGE: She is never going to tell, is that what Teresa said?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Yes, this is what the patron told me. This isn’t what I heard from Lisa or granny Flo. This is what I heard from the patron that was with them. She said that she heard Teresa saying “trash trash trash” and then granny, which is Annette Sykes, looked over at them, pointed her finger in a shape of a gun and she said “boom boom boom, you guys are all done”.

LOL I have such hard time with people suggesting that the Cummings are acting innaproprietly? I would have DONE A LOT more if that was my grandaughter missing on their watch. I would have got physical the first night til they told me something! just like KC, she would have not walked intocourt smirking like that if she was my daughter, nope and without teeth probably too... I actually think they have acted very nicely considering all that is going on...

Law enforcement told Crystal and Ron that they are calling Haleigh a victim of a homicide, they told them to start planning a funeral. why aren't they?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl
Back