Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think this isn't the first day of GJ? I originally thought it was but I'm having some doubts now.

Only 6 witnesses to testify isn't anywhere close to the number of witnesses with information to present.

I am. One of two things going on here.

That GJ has been on this case for a while, or they have SO MUCH they don't need many witnesses. They do only have as many as they feel necessary to make the case, so as to not tip their hand to the defense early in the case.

Of course I thought of that but ummm... :yuck: Mommy dearest is in the car. lol

See that Kimi!! And my crystal ball was not even on it's charger today!

She was going to JB's office for some R&R and Not *&*:Banane09:

It is appalling to me it takes a GJ to get to the truth. If they had ALL just told the truth from the beginning, this could have long been resolved by now and the odds are KC would have received a lighter charge than she is going to get now.

In my eyes CA, GA & LA have all just postponed and probably escalated the inevitable charges. When they look back on this I believe they will see they contributed to the higher charges by lying in the beginning.

I agree.....

Meanwhile Caylee is lying in an unmarked grave somewhere

If we find out that any of the Anthony's knew the where abouts of Caylee's remains or any other info that may have speeded her recovery then they should be held accountable

Of course I thought of that but ummm... :yuck: Mommy dearest is in the car. lol

See that Kimi!! And my crystal ball was not even on it's charger today!

She was going to JB's office for some R&R and Not *&*:Banane09:

OMG - Even their PR people are idiots. CA was ON TV saying it and they deny it?

That press releases looks and reads like it was written by a 5th grader.

Ha, ha. That explains why my 5th grade son had extra homework last night! :)

Does anyone else think this isn't the first day of GJ? I originally thought it was but I'm having some doubts now.

Only 6 witnesses to testify isn't anywhere close to the number of witnesses with information to present.

I think 6 witnesses are more than enough considering the burden proof is very low.

2.4 Your duty is only to ascertain whether there is "probable cause" a crime has been committed by the person so accused. If the evidence is sufficient to constitute "probable cause," then it is your duty to find what is known as a "true bill." If the grand jury does find a "true bill" and it is properly returned in open court, it then becomes the "indictment" on which the accused will be put to trial.

From the Orlando Sentinel today:

"They are allowed to ask witnesses questions and, if needed, ask to hear from specific witnesses. However, the state cannot force Casey Anthony to testify if she doesn't volunteer, and prosecutors must also question any witnesses who can offer evidence that could clear Anthony."[/QUOTE]

I believe they are wrong on this. I have been on a GJ and I NEVER heard any evidence but the evidence of the crime. There was never any evidence which would give any doubt.

Someone in the media does not know what they are talking about, or has been listening to the defense for some of it's ramblings.

Cindy: "George doesn't have anything to say that will hurt MY daughter." :rolleyes:

Good catch. I watched it earlier and then went back re-wtached. MY My My...me me me. It's the Cindy/Casey anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45