Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

Baez is SOO over his head and I think he's too stupid to even know it.

I love the way the prosecutor prefaced his comments about Todd Black's releases by saying they were his "personal favorites".

He's slamming Baez, Kobi, and Black.

LOVE that the prosecutor is laughing at JB's media appearances and TB's press releases, going so far to say "and my favorite one..."

"Topper" incoming. Talking about death penalty discussions...

Sounds like JB and company is getting reamed pretty good. :crazy:

You know things are bad when the prosecutor is sticking up for Casey by saying her attorney is making public statements that are to her detriment.

Baez objecting..uh,...uh...uh.....Judge - objection overruled. Love it!!

Baez objected on something his co-counsel said. so Baez must still be the lead idiot. The 30 page document leak to the press - go DA!!!!

now talking about DP attorney working w/JB. Baez objected that this attorney shouldn't be brought up negatively if he's not here to defend himself. JB objected - OVERRULED.

BAEZ BAEZ BAEZ-He's a blank blank blank lol

Death penalty discussions given to SA office:

"Mr. Lenneman delivered three copies. [Got call from Sentinel right away]..Orlando Sentinel had a copy...specifically given to Orlando Sentinel by SOMEONE (Mr. Baez's office, I assume)..."

accusing someone with Baez of giving the sentenal confidential info regarding the DP determination.

Orlando Sentinel called DA's office and said they had the Don't kill Caey documents even before State was done reading them.

State calls this incident "The topper."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back