Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder -tonight Jan. 1st @10:00 est on I.D. channel :people Magazine Investigates-"Killing Field" about TK

Just now watching the People magazine special on this. Heartbreaking, LE who are interviewed are very emotional. Horrific :cry:

ETA: He acts like he’s proud of his “work”. What a monster.

Just now watching the People magazine special on this. Heartbreaking, LE who are interviewed are very emotional. Horrific :cry:

ETA: He acts like he’s proud of his “work”. What a monster.

You want to be totally disgusted? Go search on YouTube for his confession tapes. Truly vile.

What is the id show called? I can't find it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What is the id show called? I can't find it

It is a People Investigates show. It's on the ID channel. The specific show is called "Killing Fields".

It is a People Investigates show. It's on the ID channel. The specific show is called "Killing Fields".
Wait, is it the third season of the killing fields? Or a different show with the same name. So confusing. I love The Killing Fields with Rodie and Aubry and know they are filming some where else now. I will look for it on id tomorrow. Thanks

Wait, is it the third season of the killing fields? Or a different show with the same name. So confusing. I love The Killing Fields with Rodie and Aubry and know they are filming some where else now. I will look for it on id tomorrow. Thanks

No, it is an episode of People Investiagtes on ID. The episode is called Killing Fields.

No, it is an episode of People Investiagtes on ID. The episode is called Killing Fields.
Well I found killing fields on discovery id today and it was a new season of the other show. I couldn't find people investogates. Maybe it's just not on the roku channel yet. But I'm going to keep trying to find it! I even googled it to see if I could find it and couldn't. User error, I am certain

Well I found killing fields on discovery id today and it was a new season of the other show. I couldn't find people investogates. Maybe it's just not on the roku channel yet. But I'm going to keep trying to find it! I even googled it to see if I could find it and couldn't. User error, I am certain

It’s not on the “Discovery” Channel.

It’s on the “Investigation Discovery” Channel. The program is People Magazine Investigates. It’s episode 8 titled “Killing Field”. Scroll down a little to see it. Here’s the link-

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/people-magazine-investigates/

You do have to sign into your tv provider to see the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member