Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started Jenna Miscavige's book.....but sadly, we are reviewing for a Latin test tonight so I will have to wait until later to get back to the book......but then I will probably get about two pages in before I fall asleep.

Stupid real life........

I was thinking a couple of days ago that since so many high ranking people have left Scientology they could be compelled to testify in court. Some would be honest and others may not be. Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun would probably be honest and they know a lot about where the bodies are buried, metaphorically, but possibly literally. So I think if there is a law firm willing to take Scientology on that there is a HUGE class action suit they could bring against Scientology. JMO

Yikes, listening to some of the COB's speeches is creeping me out. He sounds like an automaton. Anyone ever checked there's skin and bones there? Or just electric circuits?

IMO, there is a psychopathic narcissist underneath all of that.

I think folks cannot speak out due to the confidentiality agreement they sign upon entry to the seaorg, which is legally binfding? That and of course they know what happens to folks who do, and to their families...

I think folks cannot speak out due to the confidentiality agreement they sign upon entry to the seaorg, which is legally binfding? That and of course they know what happens to folks who do, and to their families...

From what I understand those agreements, to not speak out, are not worth the paper they are printed on.

For example; A legal agreement would be one where you promise not to divulge the recipe for Coke.

What the Scientologists are telling people is that they are legally bound to not speak about crimes. That's illegal. I can't sign a confidentiality agreement to not reveal my boss is a dealer. If I turn him in, they can't use the confidentiality agreement against me.

The Scientologists seem to go after the young and naive. These people don't know that that is illegal. JMO

ive learned so much in the past 2 weeks! I never knew scientology was such a cult. I knew they were weird and controlling, but they are scary. Like the mafia.

From what I understand those agreements, to not speak out, are not worth the paper they are printed on.

For example; A legal agreement would be one where you promise not to divulge the recipe for Coke.

What the Scientologists are telling people is that they are legally bound to not speak about crimes. That's illegal. I can't sign a confidentiality agreement to not reveal my boss is a dealer. If I turn him in, they can't use the confidentiality agreement against me.

The Scientologists seem to go after the young and naive. These people don't know that that is illegal. JMO

There you go. Thanks Steely for clearing that up. So my take is that folks who blow (like Tommy David and his wife) <modsnip> of what could happen to them and their families if they speak out, even when they have been disconnected from the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500