Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
narlacat said:
Yeah, maybe she meant she still loves him as he is the father of her children.
But they are not his kids biologically, nor hers.
She will see no resembelance when looking at her kids....she won't see Tom in them.
I think when someone says, like you did deandanielws...that you still love the father of your children, that is because you share a common bond....you have 'made' kids together, but that wasn't the case for Nic and Tom.

I don't know why she would say that, but like someone else suggested, maybe she throws the l-word around easily....

I have to respectfully disagree. Yes, their children are not biological to either of them, but they are still products of both Tom and Nicole. They have raised them since they were babies. I see a strong common bond between the two of them. Although these children weren't biologically "made" by Tom and Nicole, they are the parents that have "made" them into what they are today.

This wasn't very nice (in the People article, re: Mimi and Nicole):

"I mean, look, they're ex-wives," he reasons, adding: "But the happiness I'm feeling, that's absolutely what I wish for them. I really do."

:loser: :sick:

NewMom2003 said:
I have to respectfully disagree. Yes, their children are not biological to either of them, but they are still products of both Tom and Nicole. They have raised them since they were babies. I see a strong common bond between the two of them. Although these children weren't biologically "made" by Tom and Nicole, they are the parents that have "made" them into what they are today.

Well said. :clap: I agree 100%.

ljwf22 said:
This wasn't very nice (in the People article, re: Mimi and Nicole):

"I mean, look, they're ex-wives," he reasons, adding: "But the happiness I'm feeling, that's absolutely what I wish for them. I really do."

:loser: :sick:

When Tom exes you, you're erased! BUT he really really really absolutely wishes you happiness like his, so it's all good. It really is. Absolutely.

He is so lame.

Really.

Eve

He is absolutely lame. And he absolutely knows that Katie... oops Kate... is THE woman for him for the rest of his life. Absolutely. And so unlike his other wives who were not the absolute love of his life.

HeartofTexas said:
Or a tall order that Tiny Tom might fall short on!

And I love how he knew within hours that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Maybe what he means is he knew within hours that he wanted to spend the rest of his life in bed with her... because there's not much that you know within a few hours of meeting someone, other than you're physically attracted to them. There's no way you can know their views on money, religion, child-rearing, integrity, etc. within a few hours. And I just know in my heart of hearts that it would probably take at least a week to explain the in's and out's of thetan life to a mere mortal like Katie.
Perhaps, if she's really as vapid as she seems, he meant that he "knew within hours" that this was a woman (girl) who could be easily controlled and manipulated into the exact manniquen he wants her to be. Maybe that's just it, he realized that she had no views on any of those subjects and he knew he could easily make her go along with whatever his were.

Hbgchick said:
Perhaps, if she's really as vapid as she seems, he meant that he "knew within hours" that this was a woman (girl) who could be easily controlled and manipulated into the exact manniquen he wants her to be. Maybe that's just it, he realized that she had no views on any of those subjects and he knew he could easily make her go along with whatever his were.
Well said. :clap:

Hbgchick said:
Which likely was the case with his first two wives when he married them. From Nicole's comments about being nervous to be out in the world on her own when they divorced and the fact that she was quite young and new to Hollywood when she met and married him, I think this definitely could could apply to her (Mimi I have a tougher time seeing as ever having been an ingenue, but maybe that's why their marriage only lasted 3 or 4 years). My guess is that as time goes on and his wives grow up some more and develop their own ideas, confidence, and success and aren't so concerned with pleasing him, it becomes a prob. for insecure little Tom and he decides to move on and find another impressionable youngster.

You said it SO well! And I agree totally. Even some of the people who have interviewed her since she hooked up with Tom have said she seemed like she was in a trance. I bet the fact that she had a huge crush on him and looked adoringly at him probably also helped immensely. I get the impression he likes being adored.

Any photos of Suri yet?

I can't believe Tom let Brooke beat him by getting out her photos first. :confused:

eve said:
When Tom exes you, you're erased! BUT he really really really absolutely wishes you happiness like his, so it's all good. It really is. Absolutely.

He is so lame.

Really.

Eve
;) :D LOL...good post eve!

I don't think Tom and Katie will get married at all.
If they do, it won't last more than a few years, at most.
I hear that there are iron-clad pre-nups in the works.

Also, I don't think we're going to see a picture of baby Suri anytime soon.

Since the paparrazzi are staking out their estate 24/7, I believe that
baby Suri has not left the house yet...and doublt she will for at least
another month or more. I REALLY want to see this kid.

Floh said:
......maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

Better if he would just let HER chop off about 6 inches from the top of his huge egotistical head!

xpaekk.gif
xpaeqe.gif
xpaex1.gif

Read that TomKat showed up in Aberdeen, WA...where was Suri?

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Read that TomKat showed up in Aberdeen, WA...where was Suri?

I had a friend that was there, Suri was with a Nanny at the hotel there. Or so I was told.

Damage control!!

(3 Page article)

Hollywood friends rally around Tom Cruise--May 11, 2006

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - In a rare public show of support for a beleaguered star, some of Hollywood's top executives rallied to Tom Cruise's side on Wednesday as a new poll suggested his odd behavior in recent months may have cost him millions of dollars at the box office. (More at link)

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsa...TRUKOC_0_US-LEISURE-CRUISE.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

HeartofTexas said:
You said it SO well! And I agree totally. Even some of the people who have interviewed her since she hooked up with Tom have said she seemed like she was in a trance. I bet the fact that she had a huge crush on him and looked adoringly at him probably also helped immensely. I get the impression he likes being adored.
Thanks! :blushing: And I also agree with Mellen who said that Nicole may have been much like that when he married her, too. However, that was a bunch of years ago and I wonder if he had honed his power of intimidation yet...maybe that's now Nicole (and Mimi) "got away" eventually. I'm sure it was there, but by now he's a master at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels