Tom Cruise - Celebrity/High Profile Member

Around my town there was an old Native American school.. This place was intended to be totally self sustaining. They had their own electric plant, grew their own food, raised their own cattle etc. When it closed the land went to the tribes and they rented the place out to Narconon from 1989 to 2001, which is an organization that promotes the theories of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard regarding substance abuse treatment and addiction. The name of the school was Chilocco Indian Agricultural School. It still stands today in disrepair. Plenty of old Native ghost stories surround the land

He said "**** those people, all they want is my money", Go, Elvis! Never thought I'd find yet one more reason to love The King. Personally I think TC is in because it fills some sort of need, he and the rest of them need to find a backbone and quit giving up their power to an abusive, controlling, money mongering cult. JMO

And now Lisa Marie may turn out to be one of their worst nightmares.....story developing. TC is in b/c of the ego boost. But make no mistake, he knows the score. He couldn't miss the fact that children who were supposed to be in school were at his house instead, cleaning his toilets. And he certainly has read policy on disconnection and murdering homosexuals. He CHOOSES.

I was introduced to Tom Cruise and $cientology when the unauthorized biography of Cruise by Andrew Morton came out. I was like, "Wow! Can this stuff actually be true?" So I started googling and found the book "Madman or Messiah" about L. Ron Hubbard available for free online. I also found a journalist named Tony Ortega at the Village Voice online, writing about all things $cientologist.

Yes, at first it is like, "Can this stuff really be happening in this day and age?" Sadly, the answer is that yes it can and indeed it is!

Thanks for opening these threads.
Why does Tom Cruise and the Miscaviages always look like they're high? Everytime I see them in the media, their pupils are always dilated. They look like they are on meth. I think that theyvare using drugs and telling the world that they don't approve of them. Maybe Scientology doesn't believe certain substances qualify as drugs. They have their own Schedule which runs counter to the nations' Schedule of Narcotics.
I also think everyone who is with Scientology has something to hide, which Scientology helps them cover up. Apparently, Tom Cruise didn't know how to kiss a girl, so his sisters taught him how to French kiss. Ah huh. I think Travolta does like boys, and basically for a price, Scientology will let you join and wash all your dirty laundry. Maybe they even supply a secluded place for celebrities to use drugs w/out the prying eyes of paparazzi around to expose them, but they are still seen in public while they are high. Scientology is a dirty, nasty, cover up cult.

The last 20/20 when Dan Harris interviewed Leah, he had NO problem asking her if she was making money from her series/documentary. BUT when he interviewed Monique Yingling, Dan certainly didn't ask her how much Ca$h she has received and I$ $TILL receiving from David Mi$cavige, for being hi$ personal Attorney...tsk tsk

Are all journalists afraid of this cult?
All media heads and all journalists would be afriad of their careers. The church will pull up any and all photos, misgivings of them and publish it. ( think kavanagh and supreme court)This is why heads of state are vetted. Everyone but the angels can be blackmailed into submission. The church uses this tactic without hesitation and it works well for them. Only time and its unpopularity will do it under. My opinion.

Hi Neeski :wave:
I was honestly afraid that a mod might snip it, so I drew a line through it.
You do it with an s in brackets. I think/guess the s stands for strike?
example
**word here**[/ s] of course close bracket closer. Good to see you here my friend!
“You do it with an s in brackets” Thanks. That will come in quite handy sometimes. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back