Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
englishleigh said:
YIKES!!! Love the nursing bra showing...how classy. :rolleyes:
Wasn't that lovely :sick:

Makes me wonder why she even wore that kind of top to begin with unless they wanted everyone to know she was nursing.

BUT, HELLO! they do make pretty Camisoles to wear over a bra :bang:

Tom'sGirl said:
I took it to mean that maybe it's still Quiet Time at the Cruise household ;) I wonder how her mom felt not being able to be there for the birth?

Wonder if they sound proofed the kids room?
They are totally insane. Its really bizarre....

shopper said:
Indeed, why is this coming out now?

Remember, Scientology took notes of her Auditing. They know her every secret, things that could "hurt" her! I'm sure they told her to say the things she did.

michelle said:
They are totally insane. Its really bizarre....
2001 Fierce custody battle looms in Kidman-Cruise divorce

• Reports from Hollywood indicate that Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise are about to launch into a fierce battle over the custody of their two children. Kidman allegedly wants to move back to her native Australia and is determined to raise their children there. Cruise, however, is based in Los Angeles - a 12 hour flight away. Since their split in February they have been sharing custody of their adopted children Isabella, eight, and Connor, six. In an interview with an Australian magazine Kidman said she was "willing to give up everything to keep the children", adding: "I want to have two kids who grow up and say, 'I'm happy, I'm healthy, and I love you, Mum'." It is thought Kidman is also likely to object to the children's religious upbringing, fearing they will be raised in Cruise's belief, the Church of Scientology. Friends say that Kidman wants them brought up as Catholics. Cruise had filed for divorce in February, two days after the couple announced their separation. Shortly afterwards, Kidman suffered a miscarriage and insisted that the baby was Tom's.
http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Exclusive/0,4029,509499,00.html

2002 Although he and Nicole Kidman have joint custody of their children, could it be that actor Tom Cruise wants his ex-wife raise them in Australia?

According to the Internet Movie Database, Cruise told British reporters at the U.K. premiere of his sci-fi thriller "Minority Report" last week that he is convinced his two adopted children, Connor, 7, and Isabella, 9, should be raised outside of the United States.
http://www.wnbc.com/entertainment/1542924/detail.html

2004 The couple have joint custody of their two adopted children - ISABELLA, 11, and CONOR, 9 - and they are planning a family Christmas.
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/kidman%20and%20cruise%20getting%20close

I am confused...someone please feel free to set me straight. The ages of the children in the reports are confusing to me. It sounds like his daughter is 2 years old (?) and he is going to pick up his son from school and his son is 5 yrs old (?). I thought that Isabella was two years older than Connor. The police reports were so boring, I can't bear to go back and read them again.

LatteDa said:
I am confused...someone please feel free to set me straight. The ages of the children in the reports are confusing to me. It sounds like his daughter is 2 years old (?) and he is going to pick up his son from school and his son is 5 yrs old (?). I thought that Isabella was two years older than Connor. The police reports were so boring, I can't bear to go back and read them again.
The report was taken on January 17, 1998..........over 8 years ago.

I agree the report is boring & the report said his daughter was in the car, so she would have been 6. Connor who he said he was going to pick up would have been 3 years old :confused:

Fiancée: Katie Holmes, actress; born Dec. 18, 1978
Wives: Nicole Kidman, actress; born June 20, 1967; met on the set of Days of Thunder; married Dec. 24, 1990; separated Dec. 2000, just shy of their 10-year anniversary; divorced; Mimi Rogers, actress; born Jan. 27, 1956; married 1986; divorced January 1990
Daughters:
Isabella Jane Kidman Cruise, born Dec. 22, 1992 (adopted January 1993);
Suri Holmes-Cruise, born Apr. 18, 2006
Son:
Connor Anthony Kidman Cruise, born Jan. 17, 1995 (adopted February 1995)

Tom'sGirl said:
I read the Police Report first thing since I saw last nights show. Now, it says he was talking to his two year old, had to calm her down..........does that make sense?

Why would a two year old be all upset, she was just a toddler and wouldn't even understand what was going on :confused: He mentions she was trying to turn around to see out the back window to see what he was looking at.

The whole report is questionable because Cruise's daughter is now 13 and his son 11. so if his daughter was 2 at the time when she was upset in the car while they were going to pick up Cruises' son from school . . .

i only just found out the ages of the children and something told me there was a problem with the account.

Cruise spokesman denies special shoes

Either Tom Cruise has grown two inches, Katie Holmes has shrunk two inches, or those were special shoes Cruise was wearing the other night.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=182082342&p=y8zx83x48

apparently there are lots of ways to disguise 'lifts'.

maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding? i actually wouldn't put it past him . . .

maybe he'll enourage Holmes to have a 'Leg shortening' operation before their wedding?
Well, he's already shortened her name, so maybe her legs are next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg