Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw the big attraction. He's short and has a big nose. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Plus, I hate people with large egos, so he's definately out for me. :D

Jeana (DP) said:
I never saw the big attraction. He's short and has a big nose. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Plus, I hate people with large egos, so he's definately out for me. :D
yea really i mean i will admit, there was something about the whole topgun thing, but thats it, hes not all that.......He is definatly not my ben, ben affleck:blushing: ...hehehehe

michelle said:
yea really i mean i will admit, there was something about the whole topgun thing, but thats it, hes not all that.......He is definatly not my ben, ben affleck:blushing: ...hehehehe

Once Val Kilmer's face came on the screen, Tom Cruise ceased to exist in that movie for me. :innocent: :innocent:

Jeana (DP) said:
Once Val Kilmer's face came on the screen, Tom Cruise ceased to exist in that movie for me. :innocent: :innocent:
I COMPLETELY agree with you! :) :innocent:

Anybody know what the deal is for Scientologist kids? I'm wondering whether, since Tom is this "high level" Scientologist (Fourth Thetan or something?) maybe the plan is that he and the relatively pure and malleable Katie will produce the optimal Sci-baby to be raised to be the next leader.

Creepy, huh?

Jeana (DP) said:
Ditto for me too on Val Kilmer!!!

I never got the whole Tom Cruise thing. Nothing about him has ever appealed to me. Risky Business came out when I was in 7th or 8th grade and I remember one of my best friends having posters of him all over her walls. I remember thinking that she had bad taste in guys and that I wouldn't have to worry about her ever stealing my boyfriends!!!

Jeana (DP) said:
;) Oh, yeah! Val Kilmer had my vote first time I laid eyes on him!!! He's not so hot now, but then....mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

MSNBC is reporting, courtesy of dish from the upcoming Life & Style Weekly, that the TomKat engagement may be off. Word is that Tom Cruise had a difficult holiday stay with Katie Holmes and her relatives.

"Tom and Katie ended up leaving – three days earlier than planned," an insider claims. "Katie was in tears, but that's standard when it comes to dealing with family matters and Tom."

Mr. Cruise's spokesman denies the story.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/010506gltomkat.4a25c328.html

Well, well, is anybody surprised? I wonder who is going to get custody of the sonogram machine?

Hmmm. Another kid batted back and forth. Nice. Whatever happened to longer engagements, and getting to know the person first? :doh:

While I really hope it's true that there will be no wedding - for Katie's sake - I'm sadden about the life of their unborn child. How awful for a child. As Idaho said - another kid to be batted back and forth. :(

Jeana (DP) said:
MSNBC is reporting, courtesy of dish from the upcoming Life & Style Weekly, that the TomKat engagement may be off. Word is that Tom Cruise had a difficult holiday stay with Katie Holmes and her relatives.

"Tom and Katie ended up leaving – three days earlier than planned," an insider claims. "Katie was in tears, but that's standard when it comes to dealing with family matters and Tom."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/010506gltomkat.4a25c328.html
Do you mean that Tom's bubble burst; that he actually had to deal with the reality of dealing with real people, and failed the test. Maybe he can learn a lesson not taught in Scientology, that he is not in charge of everyone, and we, thankfully, don't have to live with his views on how he thinks things should be. Katie seems like too nice of a person, with a great amount of compassion, to be with an ego directed maniac like him. He has a very bad case of that short guy complex.

Buzzm1 said:
Do you mean that Tom's bubble burst; that he actually had to deal with the reality of dealing with real people, and failed the test. Maybe he can learn a lesson not taught in Scientology, that he is not in charge of everyone, and we, thankfully, don't have to live with his views on how he thinks things should be. Katie seems like too nice of a person, with a great amount of compassion, to be with an ego directed maniac like him.

No doubt. I guess he figured he could "charm" his way into her family, but didn't count on them having (gasp) integrity! LOL I think this man seriously has some issues. He doesn't seem to be cursed with self awareness and honestly cannot see himself for what he is. . . a middle aged control freak. Its just not charming - especially when he tries to take a girl from a religeous, seemingly normal family and turn her into his latest acquisition and flaunt it directly under her family's noses. Hopefully, her father took him aside and told him EXACTLY what he thinks of him and what he's done to his daughter's reputation.

Hopefully, her father took him aside and told him EXACTLY what he thinks of him and what he's done to his daughter's reputation.

It's been widely reported that Katie's father doesn't care for the little creep and wanted Katie to have a pre-nup agreement. If they do break up I bet he won't let her have the child and his lawyers will work out an agreement like Michael Jackson did with Debbie Rowe. Who knows, that might have been part of the plan from the beginning. :doh: :doh: She had hardly met Cruise after breaking up with her boyfriend of five years and then in the blink of an eye got pregnant.

BrendaStar said:
It's been widely reported that Katie's father doesn't care for the little creep and wanted Katie to have a pre-nup agreement. If they do break up I bet he won't let her have the child and his lawyers will work out an agreement like Michael Jackson did with Debbie Rowe. Who knows, that might have been part of the plan from the beginning. :doh: :doh: She had hardly met Cruise after breaking up with her boyfriend of five years and then in the blink of an eye got pregnant.

Her father is an attorney and they are Catholic. I have to seriously doubt that they're just going to hand over their grandchild to be raised by a nut. :twocents:

Jeana (DP) said:

WOW!!!

Personally, I think they moved way too fast - I agree with those of you who said "what ever happened to getting to know someone BEFORE getting pregnant and married??"

Poor Katie - she always seemed like a nice girl, I hope everything turns out ok for her.

Good, I don't hope for the demise of anyones marriage/impending marriage but hopefully Katie saw the light. I think Tom targeted her just to use as an incubator because she supposedly was so virtuous. Much like Prince Charles did with Princess Diana. JMO

Jeana (DP) said:
Her father is an attorney and they are Catholic. I have to seriously doubt that they're just going to hand over their grandchild to be raised by a nut. :twocents:
I can't imagine Tom Cruise, creating an environment, that would be good for any child to be raised in. I hope he gets kicked to the curb, and loses his box office appeal, so he can take a good look at who he really is, and isn't.

“My honest opinion is that the wedding’s not going to happen,” a “friend of the couple” told the mag. “Neither one of them seems as enthusiastic as they once did about marriage.”

BIG SHOCKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member