Tom Cruise Wants To Keep Wife Looking Ghostly White

Peter Hamilton said:
No--she's not too young to stay out of the sun--Aging of the skin starts at 25 years old---and just today they confirmed in a big study that women's skin ages faster than men's skin---For once,I totally agree with Cruise--and not to mention that all 3 skin cancer rates have exploded,both here and in Australia
the point was----its doesnt seem to be her decision--

j2mirish said:
the point was----its doesnt seem to be her decision--
That is the problem. This girl needs to make her own decisions. Not listen too Tiny Tom.

michelle said:
Well I personally see nothing wrong with using sunblock and staying away from the sun and not burning or tanning ect. I got on a kick with that this summer. I used sunblock the whole time, I have never done that before. I used to tan and all that jazz. I have stopped now though. I get complimented on my skin all the time and how young I look so I am lucky I guess. I know sometimes tanning can make you look older. I am only 31 but I always am told I look no older than 20.
Keep up the good work! My mother uses sunblock as a makeup base, has since before I was born. Always wears a floppy hat and long pant/sleeves in the sun and looks like she's 40. She's over 60. HER Mom was a farmer's wife - out in the sun, no sunscreen. Looked like a prune at 60, so it's not genetics!

I think possably just because the media says Tom controls Katie doesn't mean its true.

That is the spin that has been put on their relationship.
The above link shows that Katie maybe does what she wants.

shopper said:
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/10/posh-katie-in-paris.html
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/10/zombie-in-paris.html

This is puzzling. Posh isn't a Scientologist that I know of, yet Katie was permitted to go to Paris with her. I bet that weirdo Scientology handler/babysitter went though, the one that has to accompany Katie to the bathroom and everywhere.

Kind of an odd couple that's for sure. Katie almost looks like a nun compared to Posh! I wonder if Posh has got anything on under that raincoat! Wouldn't surprise me!

So Nov 18th Cruise and Katie tie the knot---They are being married in a 16th century Italian castle northwest of Rome--It is going to be a "double ring" Scientology wedding with much arcane Scientology jargon spoken---Katie managed to have the bridesmaids wear crosses to appease her family--and of course Travolta and Kirstie Alley will also be there--

Peter Hamilton said:
So Nov 18th Cruise and Katie tie the knot---They are being married in a 16th century Italian castle northwest of Rome--It is going to be a "double ring" Scientology wedding with much arcane Scientology jargon spoken---Katie managed to have the bridesmaids wear crosses to appease her family--and of course Travolta and Kirstie Alley will also be there--
I heard that there was to be a Catholic ceremony Saturday and a Scientology one Sunday. Anyone else hear/read this? I hope it's true, for the Holmes' sake.

ljwf22 said:
I heard that there was to be a Catholic ceremony Saturday and a Scientology one Sunday. Anyone else hear/read this? I hope it's true, for the Holmes' sake.

The only thing I heard was that he was having a problem with a Catholic service because of his divorce. Heard this just last week.

jilly said:
The only thing I heard was that he was having a problem with a Catholic service because of his divorce. Heard this just last week.
His first two marriages were Scientology ones, which the Catholic church doesn't recognize. At least that was the reasoning when Nicole got married......

ljwf22 said:
On the news here yesterday, it showed the castle where they are to get married, even though noone is varifying that..it has shut its doors for the first time in years and has already announced it will be closed on the 18th..
They were saying it will be a three day affair and there will be a Catholic ceremony- then some priest dude came out and said that is in no way true..and something about Cruises divorce..

I can't believe she's going through with it, well I can, but I kinda hoped she'd wake up in time...but with someone like Posh as a little buddy -the poor girl hasn't got a chance, can you imagine the advice she has to give lol

ljwf22 said:
His first two marriages were Scientology ones, which the Catholic church doesn't recognize. At least that was the reasoning when Nicole got married......

You're right so I was curious as to what I'd heard so I googled it. It seems that a problem arose because they wanted both a Catholic and Scientology service and the scheduling of those two. The Vatican wanted the Catholic service to take place first.

So! The Catholic Service will be on Nov 17th and the Scientology Nov 18th.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2442821,00.html

The Times November 08, 2006

Vatican at odds over Cruise's wedding
From Richard Owen in Rome

Vatican officials pondered the conundrum of whether to grant a Roman Catholic wedding to a divorced celebrity and prominent Scientologist, amid feverish speculation yesterday over Tom Cruise’s imminent marriage to Katie Holmes — somewhere in Italy.

Latest reports suggest that the 44-year-old star will marry Holmes, 27, at a medieval castle overlooking Lake Bracciano, north of Rome, at the end of next week.

But wherever the nuptials are held, the issue preoccupying Rome is the schedule.

After a pre-wedding party with other Hollywood celebrities on November 16, a Catholic wedding ceremony is planned for November 17.

A “final ritual” is planned for the next day, to be conducted by members of the Church of Scientology.

It was partly Cruise’s support for Scientology that got him dropped by Paramount in August, and though he has recently been appointed by MGM to help to relaunch the United Artists studio, there are those who feel that a wedding ceremony in the heart of Roman Catholicism would further help the actor to restore his image; his bride-to-be was born a Roman Catholic and went to Catholic schools.

One Vatican official said that if the priest conducting the ceremony thought Catholic rites would be beneficial, he could overlook the fact that there would be a Scientology ceremony the next day.

Other Vatican sources said that Cruise’s divorce, and his belief in Scientology, could prove an obstacle to a Catholic ceremony.

narlacat said:
On the news here yesterday, it showed the castle where they are to get married, even though noone is varifying that..it has shut its doors for the first time in years and has already announced it will be closed on the 18th..
They were saying it will be a three day affair and there will be a Catholic ceremony- then some priest dude came out and said that is in no way true..and something about Cruises divorce..

I can't believe she's going through with it, well I can, but I kinda hoped she'd wake up in time...but with someone like Posh as a little buddy -the poor girl hasn't got a chance, can you imagine the advice she has to give lol

I also checked up on the "divorce" factor with Kidman getting married in the Catholic Church and it appears that the Church viewed the 'divorce' on it's own as a legal rather than religious procedure. Very confusing! In the last couple of paragraphs in the article I posted above it seems that all members of the Vatican are not in agreement.

Anyways....doesn't matter....they're going to have two ceremonies!

Regarding Posh....we can only imagine! :eek: I'd sure like to know the details for the conception of this friendship. Like I said before, Katie looks like a nun compared to Posh.

Just saw a picture of the Castle--looks awesome---and just saw some film of Katie Holmes--she looks awesome too---looks like they're having two different ceremonies at the castle--I wonder if at the Scientology ceremony whether it would be apropo to dress like an alien

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back