Tonight 8:00 PM Eastern/Cina Wong/Cynic/ Cherokee on WS Radio

Many of Cina Wong's letter and word comparisons can be found in the early hardcover Free Press edition of Sex, Lies, and Handwriting by Michelle Dresbold. Wong's material was used without permission (or attribution) so it was removed from later editions.

It's not just the q that look like 8. It's weird angular e, Fish hook L, three different kinds of d, manuscript a, pointy bottom c, the ze combo, boxy top p, a comma with a tail that curves to the right, et cetera. (That's a story in itself: after Patsy got a xerox of the ransom note, she started writing etcetera instead of etc.) There's the way Patsy and the RN writer connect certain letters.

(I haven't found the q from Patsy's known writings that appears in the book. It has upper and lower lobes of equal size and really does look like an 8. Any help?)

fr brown:

This isn't connected to q and 8 as such, but perhaps you would enjoy watching Patsy assume the role of handwriting analyst:

fr brown:

This isn't connected to q and 8 as such, but perhaps you would enjoy watching Patsy assume the role of handwriting analyst:

I would have chosen different examples to show her, but why did Hoffman give her the opportunity at all? Why coach her by saying, "It looks like a 'd' to me, but it might not be." That prompts her to say, "one looks like an 'a' and the other looks like a 'd'."

I don't understand what he was trying to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back